Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses (Page 18)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Oh and yes....Most important information was towards the end of the article!!!!!!!!LOL  Seems like just like Maaneet, CV's are bringing cameo's to bring AA together..Confused  GHSP Team: There's no need for that, just save your money and invest in Maaneet's story!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by eminent

ooooo I'm so excited about this Yoga thing!!!! I hope our expectations our met with this new article-'cause I'm expecting laughter & a lot of passion!!!!!!

By the way so according to this article, there will be another triangle from another angle!!! ROFL 
It kind of reminds me of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream!! & If it's along those lines then anticipating for some funny moments!!!

i know the only good thing about that article was the last part where they mentioned the lamaze classes.....btw isn't it called lamaze class??

I mean i know u can do yoga in pregnancy too.....i guess it is just yoga they will do not lamaze.....

yaar lamaze ke liye baby bump hona zaroori hota hai hahahahhaha

Hum sab abhi aaye hai shivz... to hamari taang ki khichaai ki na.... to aisa sabak milega ki padaai vadaai jo kar ke aayi ho sab bhool jaaogi
impossible........my brain is not that kind where i would forget anythingWink

eminentEBasso

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Oh and yes....Most important information was towards the end of the article!!!!!!!!LOL  Seems like just like Maaneet, CV's are bringing cameo's to bring AA together..Confused  GHSP Team: There's no need for that, just save your money and invest in Maaneet's story!!!!!
i know....why wasting money on those useless creatures????OuchOuchOuchOuch

why not bring in a new sasha and bring back tasha.....and have them create some problems again for geet...

have geet go back to the office.....and do at least some office workConfused

why is she being wasted in the house?? Geet is supposed to be independent.........why is not helping maan in the office?? I would love to sasha comin back jealous that now geet is maan's wify

eminentEBasso

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Shivi you mentioned Lamaze-childbirth classes ....which reminded me of the TV-movie Labor Pains with Lindsey Lohan. She's forced to go to a class of that sort except with her boss!!! Total awkward moment for them!!!! ROFL

Emi, you are in India right?

If I was in India at this time, I would be totally Sleeping!!!! LOL I live in the U.S- Texas...
About the movie, it premiered on TV- it's an ABC movie. It's a good chick-flick I guess...especially for a tv movie... I liked it..
Big smile

EBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Shivi you mentioned Lamaze-childbirth classes ....which reminded me of the TV-movie Labor Pains with Lindsey Lohan. She's forced to go to a class of that sort except with her boss!!! Total awkward moment for them!!!! ROFL

If I was in India at this time, I would be totally Sleeping!!!! LOL I live in the U.S- Texas...
About the movie, it premiered on TV- it's an ABC movie. It's a good chick-flick I guess...especially for a tv movie... I liked it..
Big smile
yess babes i have watched the movie on ABC.......i don't like Lindsey Lohan......but the movie was quite good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Big smile

Ohh cool I know I have seen commercials for it somewhere@!!! I'll see if I can catch it some day on TV...

I have seriously stopped watching TV since I started watching Geet though.. my hubby is totally ready to throw my laptop away hahaha

eminentmysterygurl1427

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
So Texas, NY, Shivz where do u live? I know it's somewhere in US hehehe
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged