Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses (Page 10)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi & Nihu - I was just kidding, sorry if i hurt you guys by any chance, i should have to zip my mouth, specially in LVraaz matter....

Muniza
to hum bhi kaha serious thay???Confused

Di weirdo......we were just generally talkin....ismay sorry or bhura sentence mein ayaa kaise?? Me confusedLOL

bhura to mauko eh baat ka hai....ke mera babuwa ka khayal kaun rakh raha haiROFL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 07 March 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

ConfusedConfused
negative nahi betu ... haalat ka maara, dev bechara !!!!Tongue
Originally posted by LavZ

what if, the baby is born, and the baby is stolen from the hospital, and the suspicion falls on Dev but he is not the culprit, but he actually genuinely tries looking for the baby, helps find it, but by the time he does he doesnt want to to part with the baby !
he anyway has no romantic interest or angle in the story .. so they can build the father-baby bond !! without showing the baby for the longest time, they can play on the emotions...

meri CMM da bestest!!!Tongue Hug
bt it all cums up to one point - Dev wid a negatv shade!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed coz Dev wd wnt da baby fr himself naaWink
humare maange poori karo!!Dev babu ko villan banado!Wink

halaath ke maare my foot!!!Angry....I want to see Dev in a negatv shade BAS!!!Tongue kuch karo naa Nihu...meri CMM hoke thu mere liye ithna bhi nahi kar sakthi kya?Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
VRU,
the pain of a mother....of losing a child... a child that was unwanted in the first place...when i say unwanted i mean it as in an accident...it is not a love child..it is not one that was bringing joy...it only brought tears, unhappiness and separation for Geet. A road that was long and dark ...but the light at the end of the tunnel was Maan..

As for me, there has always been a disconnect with this baby.  Except in extremely exceptional circumstances,where M& G made some madness and connection, and that too intensely emotional scenes, with this baby, otherwise through all her rushed jumps, runs, trips etc. it did not seem to exist.  So it was so hard to create the umblical chord connect with this baby.

he has now accepted wholeheartedly his role as a father..a loving one..a responsible one and uncondiational one..he has not asked a question..so the importance of baby in determining the character of Maan is done...the role is well and truly over...

now the baby must make wave to create space for their relationship to grow. to learn that laughter and happiness can be snatched away in a whiff..

Even their love and relationship faced the test of time...the MUs painfully, a reminder that all is not a bed of roses...yet they came out in a triple jump victory..."to learn that laughter and happiness can be snatched away in a whiff"  has been symbolically enacted several times by the candle purposefully snuffed out by Maan during the Mangetar episode, or the light giving way to darkness where Geet reverts to fear without Maan by her....So now with the possibility of an MC looming large for several reasons, the initiation of a stronger phase of their relationship, and not a child's play, is a gold mine possibility....

greater passions need to be discovered between them, despite their loss; because of their loss... they need to ignite a fire not play with a candle flame..
Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty and these aftermath feeelings would be worth exploring in the pain of a loss.

they need to realise that their love..is strong and can have them sail through thick and thin, they need to be there for each other..

Dev will play the devil..and..the loss of child can be attributed to DEv's arrival...another bitterness factor in Maan for Dev...but the big hearted guy that he is..he is going to let his family be

Teh baby..once lost will make Maan realise how...happy he is and how happiness is not dependent on them fighting all the time but them staying strong in adversity..

And the adversary becomes their abstract friend....

a focus in their life..will shift..may be one where..the 400 crore deal will affect KC...and Dev might just help out in this regard

the focus will shift from baby back to their relationship the founddation of which might be in jeopardy..

oh dear..i have rambled.!!

I like it Vru.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

kisi din jab main show banaungi aur tujhe heroina banaugi .. tab uss show main negative lead ka naam dev rakhoongi ... ab khush? aaj ke liye yeh toffee le le .. aur uss din ka intezaar karWink

ConfusedConfused
negative nahi betu ... haalat ka maara, dev bechara !!!!Tongue

what if, the baby is born, and the baby is stolen from the hospital, and the suspicion falls on Dev but he is not the culprit, but he actually genuinely tries looking for the baby, helps find it, but by the time he does he doesnt want to to part with the baby !
he anyway has no romantic interest or angle in the story .. so they can build the father-baby bond !! without showing the baby for the longest time, they can play on the emotions...

meri CMM da bestest!!!Tongue Hug
bt it all cums up to one point - Dev wid a negatv shade!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed coz Dev wd wnt da baby fr himself naaWink
humare maange poori karo!!Dev babu ko villan banado!Wink

halaath ke maare my foot!!!Angry....I want to see Dev in a negatv shade BAS!!!Tongue kuch karo naa Nihu...meri CMM hoke thu mere liye ithna bhi nahi kar sakthi kya?Disapprove
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi & Nihu - I was just kidding, sorry if i hurt you guys by any chance, i should have to zip my mouth, specially in LVraaz matter....

Muniza
to hum bhi kaha serious thay???Confused

Di weirdo......we were just generally talkin....ismay sorry or bhura sentence mein ayaa kaise?? Me confusedLOL

bhura to mauko eh baat ka hai....ke mera babuwa ka khayal kaun rakh raha haiROFL

Toh Saasu main bhi kahan serious thi, laga na zor ka jhatka hulke se...

Ooh tohre bachwa ki baat na kariyo mere se, oohko sub khila wila kur bahijo hai...Tohra bachwa, tohra babuwa khato bohut hai, ka karo saara din ka pakka kur khilao ka?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
accha guys .... toh main chali ... 

kyunki ....

itna paisa main.... itna ich milinga ....LOLLOL

gnite ...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

kisi din jab main show banaungi aur tujhe heroina banaugi .. tab uss show main negative lead ka naam dev rakhoongi ... ab khush? aaj ke liye yeh toffee le le .. aur uss din ka intezaar karWink

Haila!!!ShockedShockedheroine aur main?!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed mujhe ek toffee dekar pacify kar rahi hoAngry...main koi 8 saal ki bachchi nahi ki thum ek toffee aur ice cream dekar chup karadoTongue....aur aaphine mujhe seekhaya haina.....ki kal kare so aaj kar...aaj kare so ab.....practz wat u preach!TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

accha guys .... toh main chali ... 

kyunki ....

itna paisa main.... itna ich milinga ....LOLLOL

gnite ...Hug
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked kahe ja rahi hai yeh sasuri? itnay dino ke baad aayi ho bihar main...thora aur baitho humka saathBig smile

Go to top