Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Helloooo Al, Z TV, Shivi, Dhawni

I hope you all are doing great?
I am very busy right now with my business work, so can't join at this moment :(....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

GIRLS,

When we decipher scene by scene,  there seem to be no story even in their nok jhoks, home front or office front. Business seems to take a beating.  Old rivalry of staff is missing.  The zest of the staff for being the best at their work has fazed out ! 

Romance front:  Even if we say its cute - this is cute for children.  There is also the nok jhoks of 'the youth'... A phase of life covered with joy, laughter, sexual intonations, blushes at certain words, seductive paraphernalia of youth, clean jokes meant to bring the eye lashes to flutter and heart to pace fast - this is their phase.  But unfortunately, they are made to play a child's game.  I,πŸ˜• just cant find anything cute here either.  Banter of children then as Dadima beckons 'shut up' 'stop it', but if they carried a game of love even without touching (as CVs are desirous of no touch) let the seductions flow...

Gosh.  Ask Nissar, ask Nissar,  ask Nissar......................If not, who else???  He's the one who bought magic to the sets and made our hearts pine.... 

HALLA BOL -

No seriously ... agree with everything you are saying.. that's why ask shivz... ive been sad every episode they have shown halfhearted romance!!! even if it was cute!! It just wasnt enough... our expectations are too high!!! they even showed geet seducing maan after marriage... and now all of a sudden life is all about this silly baby, when their burning desire for each other should come out in form of even more sexual tension, its going totally backwards... as if they dont really want each other anymore... urg!!!@
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey,  Munni,

Do come when u have the time.
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Are you ready to see some yoga?πŸ˜‰.....

@ Preeto - Whether write or not, you have to reserve the spot, warna tumhari aur Rajwa ki khair nahin😑...I will not gonna give you guys a 2nd chance....

@ Vrushu - Wonderful title, loved it....

______________________________________ Edited __________________________________

Khareeb Aane Ka Acha Tha Bahana:

Maan was niharofying sleeping beauty  Geet, Geet got up and cutely asked Maan thru her eyes "what happened?" And Maan replied her with same gesture....Loved their cutely fight over blankie...Haila Geet realised that they are not little kids, so why fighting, and finally munda broke his silence and asked her to say "Good Morning", but nahin Kudi got stubborn and excused that she didn't had time....Haila koi bahana na choro khareeb aane ka pur aa kur humko zaror fustrated choro...Hai pur aapke khareeb aane pur bhi Muni is in dreamland πŸ˜...
Loved it how softly he asked her "ek sweet si Good Morning kehne mein itni akad" hai hai hai, main toh mur gaiee, lut gaiee aapke Good Morning, but Kudi played trick, first seduced the guy by sweet words, and then shouted on his ear "Good Morning", and tried to run away, but Munda itni asani se kaise jaane de?....

Rango mein Geet bani Bhains, MSK bana Bell:

Finally koi ley gaya mera dialogue, i said na girls ka pink and boys ka blue, chalo koi gal nahin...Munda wanna know his fault that why kudi behaving like that with him, and she brought random excuse that he selcted pink color and she wanted blue for boy...Loved their fight...Now i got it why MSK chose pink, cause he wants girl, but MSK me not fool na darling, why punching bag? OOh baby girl ke liye, black belt banayega usse...Wah wah wah, but thanks CV's for answer to our question....Tusi great ho......

Loved it how Maan was like "tum se argue kurna means bhains ke aagey bean bajana"πŸ˜†, and Kudi hadn't got the quote, and said "Main bhains hoon toh aap Elephant ho, belll ho"🀣..Hai hai Munda bana bull lolz......Chalo achi jodi Bull aur Buffalo ki....

Annie Ka Attitude Kareyga Arjun ko fuse:

I seriously liked when Annie saw Arjun and Nitiya together, and background music was wow...Plz don't throw chappal aur andas on me, but yes i liked her attitude that time, and i seriously want this girl to show Arjun his place.....

Papa ko khana padeyga Paratha:

Again MaanEet started their color fight, and hell bent to proves eachother that girl will born or boy...Loved it how Maan said ladko ko bhi pink pasand a sakta hai, and omg Geet cracked me with her reply "aap ke Delhi ke ladko ko gulaabi rang pasand aata hoga, jaisa ke woh jinko yoon kurke chalne ki aadat ho" lolz means gay lolz loved Maan expression, and she was like humare punjab ke shero ko yeh rang pasand nahin aata hai...Loved their nok jhok, Maan was like "Matlab tumhare punjab ki zoo mein zyada color istaimaal nahin kurtey" lolz dono bhi hudh kurte hain....Beech ka paida ho gaya toh problem hogi na yaar, phir Manisha ka baby zyada lageyga....

I loved it how Geet wanted Maan to eat parathas, cause she wanted his son to eat paratha and yogurt early in the morning, and Maan was like think about your son, if he will eat paratha then he will get fat like mommy, and the way he blown his cheeks and said was so funny, she got offended...It was fun to watch their nok jhok, pur kya hai yaar thora romance kubo aayega lolz....

Seekho Table Manners, Daadi ka farmaan:

Daadi got pissed by their whispering, and reminded them a table manners...Random excuse by Maan that discussing business matter lolz.....Daadi was like iss mein chup ke baat kurne ki kya baat hai lolz...They were funny.....

Adi ka 400 crore ka Jhaap:

Haila i missed Adi on Saturday, and he is back with his 400 crore ka jhaap, lage raho Adi you are too cute yaar...Loved to see you in old avatar.....

Lucky Bacha, MaanEet ka Akhal Kacha:

Loved it how Geet blushed when Daadi asked what they were talking about, and said baby is lucky that he/she will get parents like them...Daadi parents are behaving like bacha, how bacha will proud on them..Parents plz grow up till your baby born...You both reminds me my hubby and my fights...We still fights like a kids lolz....

Jub Miya Biwi Raazi, toh Kahey Dev Qaazi:

Hated when Dev tried to interfere between MaanEet, why he is worried about them? Kahey tohe fikar khaiee ja rahi hai chore....Don't try to be saint....Loved Maan angry look at Dev, he walked away without saying anything...Itna dur MSK ka, good good....

I want to see (as me and Shivi discussed yesterday):

I want to see Dev will gets jealous to see MaanEet talks about baby, and deciding everything for baby...
I want his self conscience to torture him everytime he will see them doing anything for baby.....

Phone ka bajna, Adi ki Aatma ka Bhatakna:

Finally MSK gave presentation, and Adi was so happy, but suddenly saari khushi pur padha paani, and phone got buzzed...I loved it how Adi was so close to check the message that who send, and MSK gave him angry look πŸ˜†...Baichara Adi 400 crore ke project mein pagal ho gaya...Anyways finally client liked the project and signed the deal...Chalo Adi ki dhadakti bhadakti aatma ko shanti mili, abb MSK and Adi will sleep peacefully....

Kahe Ladke ka Naam Gurmeet:

While the meeting was on Geet messaged the list of names to Maan...Kya classy naam they, punjaab mein aise naam hotey hain ka? Anyways first name was Gurmeet, why not baby name Guru only? I want Guru, ho ja shuru only....Bas keh diya toh keh diya.....

Bolonga toh bologe ke bolta hoon:

After the meeting first thing Maan did, he called Geet..Loved it how she was like "haan boley", and he was like "toh haan bolonga hi, bolne ke liye hi phone kiya hai" πŸ˜†...Dono kum nahin hain, MSK pur bhi Geet ka asar ho gaya hai, kitna bolne laga hai.....Anyways loved it how they were fighting over baby name....Maan had no idea about baby girl name, and loved it how he gae excuse to Geet "Meri beti hai, toh time toh lageyga na naam choose kurne mein" lolz...Papa you are great lolz....

Shaam ka tha jhanda, Adi ka do din ka Funda:

Maan asked Adi some girls name and he was like i will tell my research team to find some names and will give you in 2 days, loved Maan expression that time🀣, and how he mumbles "research team"πŸ˜†.....

Bhai ne kiya Bhai pur Ahsaan:

Daadi wanted Dev to work in KC, but Dev doesn't wanted...Ohho why always blackmail daadi emotionally? Why he need to say such dhatakta dialogue to Daadi"waise hi unhon ne iss ghar mein rakh kur bohut bada ahsaan kiya hai", so she will talk with MSK...I hope Daadi will not gonna go and ask Maan to give work to Dev, but it will fun if he gives him work in KC, and Geet will come there too and then Dev will get jealous to see MSK and Geet happy specially for baby......

Annie ko kurna Padeyga Bhai Ka Muqabla:

Annie got trapped some way, and now she has to face Don for her project....I think new entry will help her, let see?

Ladkiyon ke naam ka Bhandar:

Finally MSK researched some girls name, loved it how fastly he said to Geet...Uff MSK Geet ke saath reh reh kur you have to talk fast as well...Kitna work out kurna padhta hoga na lolz.....Anyways loved their nok jhok, it was fun to watch....Loved the list of names, let see what they will decide at the end....

Precap:

What you all think, will Maan give Dev a job in KC? Anyways lets wait and watch...

Over all wonderful episode, phul of fun and masti...Enjoyed it 10/10....Sameer Acting was good, like Annie attitude too...GUrTi/MaanEet always rocks.....

Muniza

Hi Muni (Nice Name)

Main aapko pehli baar likh rahi hoon,
woh kya hai na, i could not stop..........i love your family........idiots ka hadda..........

main na aapke titles ko use karoogi, reply karne...........ok..........

Khareeb Aane Ka Acha Tha Bahana:

Haan sahi kaha..........bahane ache miljaate hai..........yun kaho acha bahane paida karte hai........but kya faida.............Geet hamesha seduce karke.......... trance se bahar aajati hai,

Rango mein Geet bani Bhains, MSK bana Bell:

Wah kya title hai.........
sach yaar, baat se baat badana koi Maaneet se seekhe,
ab nok jhok se seedha gaaliyon mein aa gaye dono..........
acha hua Geet ne Maan ko "Saand" nahi kaha,,,,,,,,,,

Annie Ka Attitude Kareyga Arjun ko fuse:

I hope Annie aapke heading ke tarah hi powerful ho ke Arjun fuse hi ho jaye.........
i eager to see Arjun to be shown his place by Annie,
Mujhe na Annie ka desperate hona billuk nahi pasand............

Papa ko khana padeyga Paratha:

Wah inko toh jhagde karne ke bahane chahiye...............
naam chuta toh parate...........wah.........
yaar maan, tujhe Geet kis angle se moti dikti hai...........
woh toh pregnant bhi nahi dikhti...........

Seekho Table Manners, Daadi ka farmaan:

Finally Daadi se saha nahi gaya, Maaneet ka khusurpusur...........
haan, jab parents hi bachhe hai, toh bachhe ka kya hoga..........

Adi ka 400 crore ka Jhaap:

Sach yaar Adi ne toh kamaal kar diya............
how nicely he asked Maan to be on time.........
and jhaankkar phone ko dekhna, had hogayi yaar,

and apne boss ko hi, appne Compnay ka naam yaad dilana was toh ussey bhi acha tha.........
i wonder itne confusion mein Contract kaise milgaya..........
ofcourse milna hi hai.........Gurmeet Cement jo use karrahe hai.........

Waise kya Naam sujhe hai Geet ko.........ek se badkar ek..........

Jub Miya Biwi Raazi, toh Kahey Dev Qaazi:

Sahi kaha, abhi pareshan hone ki kya zaroorat hai...........
jab hona tha tab toh NT ka pallu leke ghoom raha tha........

rest all part were amazing......................

acha precap se lagta hai, definately Maan dev ko job dega...,

EBasso thumbnail
hi my girlies... another early start and late end day tomorrow.. audit na... so i need to get some rest.... !!

take care and good night girls....

good day to my india gals...

Have a gala time you all!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kiski buri nazar lag gaye hamare GHSP pe? *Sob sob*

Honestly, they set their standards so highh from the beginning with the best possible team with Nissar, Vincent, Noel, Priya, Swati & Barry ... that no other CV team could top it! Even Ved Raj and them had romance.. but now that the job is handed to two people and one of whom is doing three tasks at a time.. our romance/passion/logic is gone thail lene!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alrighty Dhwanz... take care! Good luck with your audits! I've heard they're one heck of a pain .. cuz my Dad works at a bank so I know that much LOL!

See ya tomorrow! Bye <3

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok come on me gonna go...i have exam tomorrow so i have to sleep early!!! Love u alllllllll gn!
EBasso thumbnail
thanks z.... see ya tomorrow

gnite... shivz...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this is not even early hahahahaha almost 1 in the morning! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†