Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ,

😊Hes repairing the damage.  Thai Chicken Curry with lemon grass.  He's even checking out if the Delhi milk tastes like  coconut milk.  Now whos the delhi girl here ??? Emiiii right !
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

exactly........i mean i loved the silly nhok jhoks at home....but they should be put aside when u walk into the real world....

first off geet should HAVE NOT txted Maan...as she knows how easily distracted he gets when she calls or txts him....especially when she knew that he had an important deal to sign...she should have waited when he got home to annoy him....

or she could have been smart and could have called pinky to ask if Maan was still in the meeting...

also the first rule of business is, that when you are on an important business meeting.....you should not even have ur cell phones on loud...they should be silented

and for someone as serious as maan when it comes to his work....should have not even put that cell on loud....

it should have been on silent....away from him....

Tabhi to --- itne dino se chilla chilla ke thak gayi... ki meri jaan to us deal mein atki hui thi... thank god deal sign ho gayi... like I said in my take... no thanks to MSk... thanks to the clients who were way too patient with maan's silly tantrums.. i'd just get up and leave... be like what kind of crap is this???
Edited by dtri - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
MYSTERY:

And after watching the episode again, and again,  what say??? Satisfied ???

Me's  so very dissatisfied.  OK. So the humour is filling up the dialogues, but they are becoming monotonous save new words used in old clothing !! The facial expressions are equally monotonous, though we never tire of their good good looks !  THeir touch me not attitude is making me feel naughtier than ever !! LOL.  I dare to dream and CVs are becoming flavourless as a curry gone wrong !! 

Either GC and DD dont want to venture into on-screen romance throwing mud on fan bickerings for a passion uncontrollable or CVs are living in VIRGIN LAND, VIRGIN TERRITORY sowing VIRGIN MINDS. 

lovetheserial thumbnail
Dh, Mystery, ZZZZZZZZZZZ

I cannot fathom jokes so insipid as not the dialogues said but the Great Khurana Emperor who speaks of untainted deliveries of the best construction material and the best workmanship could not even fathom this 400 crore deal as important ' a ruinous trend.  Gurmeet cement with Virender Constructions !! 

Not funny at all to me !!! Sorry girls. 

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I highlyyyyyy doubt DD/GC have a problem with intimate scenes -- they've done enough of them already!!! RTM is to name one .. yea they didn't go far but they went somewhere -- and that was BEFORE the wedding!

Crazy as it is .. these two had more passion before marriage .. CVs have made a huge blunder showing them not being intimate .. as every living, breathing moment before marriage was spent romancing and being intimate with each other!

Hai Rabba .. Geet even tried seduction techniques before marriage .. so they really need to get Swati back .. for their romantic life is going tain tain phuss right now. I read the article saying happy days are back for Maaneet .. they will be focusing more on the Baby now .. but that doesn't mean it's the end of passionate romance between the two. I seriously hope it returns!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When vinu comes i am sooooooo telling him, jo bhi karo.....mere maaneet ke character sketch ko butcher na karo!!!!

I do not mind their childish behaviors i like it.....but there is a limit...it should not be stretched to a point where it looks like it is something this person would not do....

MSK would have never looked at the phone when he was at the meeting.....in fact after the meeting he would have yelled at Geet for being soo obnoxious and immature for tryin to distract him while he being in an important meeting...he should let her know fun and games at home is cool...but when he is at work.......she should not turn it into a playground
roseinbloom thumbnail
AL: I know .. they could've used those dialogues elsewhere .. like when Maan was sitting in his office with just Adi or something.. but not in the conference room itself .. the joke would've been ok then.

Before.. Maan has been shown to sometimes daydream in conferences .. but that was when it really mattered .. sometimes he was too busy staring at Geet .. other times he was worried and was in deep thought .. today it was out of total distraction .. and that is really not a part of Maan's character.

How many times should I say we need Swati back to handle the story? Barry can't do three things at the same time! He's a better dialogue writer than he is a story writer... this burden needs to be taken off of him. WHERE IS NISSAR!?

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Exactly Shivz! That reminded me of when Maan strenly told Geet to keep this nok-jhok between them only .. as he is Maan for her and Maan Singh Khurana for the rest of the world!

It is disheartening to see them show Geet to be so stupid and immature as to text him knowing a) he's at work and b) he's at a seriously important meeting ..

Maan did say she almost cost him his deal .. but he should've been more strict and to the point .. not just let it go. Why they showed Adi being more caring about a 400 Cr deal and not MSK is really beyond me...

Chaddo .. but yea please tell Vinu this! As he seems like our last ray of direct hope ... CVs aren't listening to our wails!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dh, Mystery, ZZZZZZZZZZZ

I cannot fathom jokes so insipid as not the dialogues said but the Great Khurana Emperor who speaks of untainted deliveries of the best construction material and the best workmanship could not even fathom this 400 crore deal as important ' a ruinous trend.  Gurmeet cement with Virender Constructions !! 

Not funny at all to me !!! Sorry girls. 

hahahah agree Al but why are you repeating your take point by point here??? hehehhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
lovetheserial thumbnail
GIRLS,

When we decipher scene by scene,  there seem to be no story even in their nok jhoks, home front or office front. Business seems to take a beating.  Old rivalry of staff is missing.  The zest of the staff for being the best at their work has fazed out ! 

Romance front:  Even if we say its cute - this is cute for children.  There is also the nok jhoks of 'the youth'... A phase of life covered with joy, laughter, sexual intonations, blushes at certain words, seductive paraphernalia of youth, clean jokes meant to bring the eye lashes to flutter and heart to pace fast - this is their phase.  But unfortunately, they are made to play a child's game.  I,πŸ˜• just cant find anything cute here either.  Banter of children then as Dadima beckons 'shut up' 'stop it', but if they carried a game of love even without touching (as CVs are desirous of no touch) let the seductions flow...

Gosh.  Ask Nissar, ask Nissar,  ask Nissar......................If not, who else???  He's the one who bought magic to the sets and made our hearts pine.... 
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago