3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZ,

Were u making ROAST CHICKEN??? or BRAISED CHICKEN????  Anyways u should've served that at my GOLDEN OLDIE Party.   We will plan that for DH's party, huh???  Shes moving fast up the ladder with 500+ posts !
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Z i love the name calling........it is amazing....this is what the new generation does......we there babes.....i know i am gonna be doin the same when i get someone in my life🀣
I am a GUJJU RATI Nags --- did she leave already!!!! darn I missed her.. oops!!
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yellooooooooooooooooooooooo Peeps!

Sorry I'm late .. I was making broast chicken for my famille! Haha .. look at that .. I say not to talk about food and am doing so myself!

So I finally caught up to the conversations! Wowzers.. lamaze classes (that would be sooo interesting with Maaneet!) .. hmm am I the only one here whose from Canada (I mean on the Idiots thread..) and yea .. that was the convo .. oh and my eyes bulged out when I read there's yet to be another love triangle with AA ... -.- AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST WHAT I WAS WANTING TO WATCH IN GHSP.

Shiv-kinz: I didn't see cheek-pulling today .. you said it was there... but yes I loved the matching!!!!!! Wonderful thing is  ... Maan changed when he came back from office .. but he wore a white shirt .. so he's still matching with Geet! Yippe! πŸ˜† 

Dhwanz: Sorry for leaving you like that! And nooo .. I take time to read everyone's take!

Hey to all: Munni, Shivz, Dhwanz, Emmz, AL, Nagz <3!

Z

Thank you ZZZZZZZZZ so sweet!!!! I read yours too :)
Originally posted by lovetheserial

ZZZZZZZZZZZ,

Were u making ROAST CHICKEN??? or BRAISED CHICKEN????  Anyways u should've served that at my GOLDEN OLDIE Party.   We will plan that for DH's party, huh???  Shes moving fast up the ladder with 500+ posts !

Yeah but no chicken for me AL - I am veggie Gujju raati...

But I don't mind a virtual chicken hehe :) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Never have I seen a couple so intensely in love yet soooo intent on calling each other names! 🀣

So far it's been (and add on any if I'm missing some):

1) Bhains (Maaneet to each other 🀣)
2) Baby Elephant (Maan to himself -- not literally .. he was saying he isn't one🀣)
3) Elephant (Maan to Geet)
4) Double-Layered Paratha (Maan to Geet)
5) Moti (Maan to Geet)
6) Dusht Danav (Geet to Maan)
7) Dus Sir Waale Raawan (Geet to Maan)
8) Chalti Phirti Disaster (Maan to Geet)

I know there's many more .. do add on!

Z

Open a thread gurl!!!!
Originally posted by dtri

Yeah but no chicken for me AL - I am veggie Gujju raati...

But I don't mind a virtual chicken hehe :) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
me guju toπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

me guju toπŸ˜‰

Yeiiii --- guju girls gonna rock this thread tonite!!!
MYSTERY:

Thank God !! that was not a 'Golden Oldie' Smack down......

Y'know there was an IF post 4 months back, where girls went into listing names used for GUR AND DRI in the serial ofcourse...and that was fun.....

And classic one-liner dialogues on Geet by Maan:

The most famous one was "Chup Bilkul Chup"...πŸ˜†
Okay I leave now... Crazy insane day at work - 15 hrs to be exact!!! I Should be home in half an hour.. Catch you girls then!!!!