Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
but i dont want the baby to die πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
uss bechara bacche na kya galat kia ..
tum sab aisa kyun bol rahey ho ...
i mean storywise it does make sense and all.. 
but you see, dil hai ke maanta nahi ...

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me dead with ur creativity thoughts nihu......kya baat boli meri sexy niecy neπŸ˜ƒ

it could be a storm.......i am likin likin the storm........we need something that will bring some interesting twists.....me want the MC soon.......perhaps this will turn geet back into a recluse...she will shut everyone out ....won't say a word.......and even maan might go into one too......for a while....but then he will try to bring geet back...which may bring in more passion.....intense scenes of the bothπŸ˜ƒ

-honeydew- thumbnail
what if, the baby is born, and the baby is stolen from the hospital, and the suspicion falls on Dev but he is not the culprit, but he actually genuinely tries looking for the baby, helps find it, but by the time he does he doesnt want to to part with the baby !
he anyway has no romantic interest or angle in the story .. so they can build the father-baby bond !! without showing the baby for the longest time, they can play on the emotions...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Saasu tohra bachwa ne call kiya, mohke paas time nahin, ka karo kitna kaam karo...Tohra bachwa tohko miss kur raha hai, toh kurlo na apne bachwa se baat....Mohko ilzaam na do sasuri saasu....

Muniza

jaroor tunay kuch kiya hoga mere babuwa ko.....bechara phonewa pe kaisi awaz ahrahi thi....bechara babuwa kuch khana nahin diya hoga tunay...mauko pata hai....tohre kaam main mera bachuwa bechare hota hai mincewa meatwa.....

😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

what if, the baby is born, and the baby is stolen from the hospital, and the suspicion falls on Dev but he is not the culprit, but he actually genuinely tries looking for the baby, helps find it, but by the time he does he doesnt want to to part with the baby !

he anyway has no romantic interest or angle in the story .. so they can build the father-baby bond !! without showing the baby for the longest time, they can play on the emotions...

aray yeh to ekta land mein chale gaye🀣🀣

I love the baby nihu....but it is about time they do something about the baby......it is gettin dragged now...i don't want a baby because i don't want any leaps.......
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

meri CMM da bestest!!!πŸ˜› πŸ€—
bt it all cums up to one point - Dev wid a negatv shade!!😳😳 coz Dev wd wnt da baby fr himself naaπŸ˜‰
humare maange poori karo!!Dev babu ko villan banado!πŸ˜‰
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
for the zillionth time .. no track is ekta, if its executed well ...
arent babies born?
dont babies get stolen from the hospital?
is it unnatural for a biological father to get attached to a baby, forget father, if i were to spend time with a baby for a day, i would get attached as well, aur fir yeh toh dev ka apna baccha hai .. i am only trying to give a scenario where they can use the baby the least ... also, when so much has been talked about the baby, i think i would be unfair to brutally terminate it.. wouldnt it be better if Geet knew her baby were alive and hopes to find it, rather than losing him/her altogether ... i am and never will be for killing a baby ...
ofcourse if it happens, it would be predictable, and i have always thought and believed, despite its boring days Geet has always been diff..
what has otherwise stopped Dev from turning negative so far? there has to be a reason.. they dont want him going bad ! real life main koi itna bura nahi hota ... halaat sahi aur galat hotey hai ..

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aray yeh to ekta land mein chale gaye🀣🀣

I love the baby nihu....but it is about time they do something about the baby......it is gettin dragged now...i don't want a baby because i don't want any leaps.......

Nihu did u read the pointers Vrush di put i believe on pg 3 or 4.....they were very good to move the story!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
negative nahi betu ... haalat ka maara, dev bechara !!!!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: LavZ

meri CMM da bestest!!!πŸ˜› πŸ€—
bt it all cums up to one point - Dev wid a negatv shade!!😳😳 coz Dev wd wnt da baby fr himself naaπŸ˜‰
humare maange poori karo!!Dev babu ko villan banado!πŸ˜‰

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi & Nihu - I was just kidding, sorry if i hurt you guys by any chance, i should have to zip my mouth, specially in LVraaz matter....

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
huh????

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Shivi & Nihu - I was just kidding, sorry if i hurt you guys by any chance, i should have to zip my mouth, specially in LVraaz matter....

Muniza