Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†Dadi today talked of the need for a judge between maan and geet and dev walked away from there, but i see in the coming episodes, dev may also want to take a call on the baby ...! maan wants pink and geet wants blue, but what if Dev wants yellow? kisi ne usey poocha? kissi ne ussey jaanne ki koshish ki? well, no one cares ... but does that change the fact that he is the father?
esp at a moment like this, when he has no one that he can call his own, perhaps he may want to stake claims over his baby .. not with revenge in mind, but for emotional reasons..
do we see a future track where Dev develops an attachment towards the baby? time will only tell !!
But for now... all is well...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey,

Yes, I agree with Jyoti that it would be the "Rise of the Biological Father".... the sleeping dumb giant would wake up one day and find that he has a child who walks, talks and smiles.  The tension would then be created as to how he could win the child over - Yes many say, he's only a sperm donor and cant claim - that may be true, the mother has a right here - but the biological father has a part of him in that child and where the turning point of attachment develops is worth watching - But then CVs cant mess it up - they have to be very cautious to deal with the psychological and medical aspect of such a relationship.  HaπŸ˜†, Dev who has been treacherous all his life and devious in every way, finally gets brought down to his knees by a child...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

chandi raaz ko raaz hi rakhne main jo maza hai, woh bata dene main kahan ...
as long as you have a raaz you are the master, once its out you become the slave .. so i guess we should let the guessing game continue, or even better stop guessing!! what say πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Jyoti - I am agree with you darling, after hectic life what one person need some relaxing episode.....Me also enjoyed, and writing my take right now, wait padhke soiyo...I will post in Den as well...

@ Nihu - Abb toh ko hi yeh raazwa pata kurna hoga chokariya, yeh ka raaz hai?

Muniza

-honeydew- thumbnail
yes Al, the rise of the biological father is something i am totally for and i would love to see it !! it will offer some interesting and intense twists and turns on the show to watch out for .. i am all geared up but i am only afraid i am not left disappointed yet again ! but then i guess we never learn or give up do we?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

πŸ˜†Dadi today talked of the need for a judge between maan and geet and dev walked away from there, but i see in the coming episodes, dev may also want to take a call on the baby ...! maan wants pink and geet wants blue, but what if Dev wants yellow? kisi ne usey poocha? kissi ne ussey jaanne ki koshish ki? well, no one cares ... but does that change the fact that he is the father?
esp at a moment like this, when he has no one that he can call his own, perhaps he may want to stake claims over his baby .. not with revenge in mind, but for emotional reasons..
do we see a future track where Dev develops an attachment towards the baby? time will only tell !!
But for now... all is well...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey,

Yes, I agree with Jyoti that it would be the "Rise of the Biological Father".... the sleeping dumb giant would wake up one day and find that he has a child who walks, talks and smiles.  The tension would then be created as to how he could win the child over - Yes many say, he's only a sperm donor and cant claim - that may be true, the mother has a right here - but the biological father has a part of him in that child and where the turning point of attachment develops is worth watching - But then CVs cant mess it up - they have to be very cautious to deal with the psychological and medical aspect of such a relationship.  HaπŸ˜†, Dev who has been treacherous all his life and devious in every way, finally gets brought down to his knees by a child...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

oyy maasi .. shaadi kab hui ???? may be he would have written to all, but  he was not well na perhaps ...!! aur mujhe bhi aaj hi likha tha ...πŸ˜›

saadi nahin hui tohri......par sapna mareko agaya na....to uska ka niecy baby??🀣
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

_Kuls11  I stand with you bold and strong yaar -  
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

_Kuls11  I stand with you bold and strong yaar -  

Thanksu I am writing eveyrday kissi deen to unhe deekhna hee hoga

i dont mind talking at all.. and i like it as well, but then again i sit back to wonder, when did she ever talk so much, she was supressed alright but talking this much also is a little outta line..
or are they showing a still before a storm?

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me dead with ur creativity thoughts nihu......kya baat boli meri sexy niecy neπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

it could be a storm.......i am likin likin the storm........we need something that will bring some interesting twists.....me want the MC soon.......perhaps this will turn geet back into a recluse...she will shut everyone out ....won't say a word.......and even maan might go into one too......for a while....but then he will try to bring geet back...which may bring in more passion.....intense scenes of the bothπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
-honeydew- thumbnail
hmmmmm.....πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

saadi nahin hui tohri......par sapna mareko agaya na....to uska ka niecy baby??🀣

chandi raaz ko raaz hi rakhne main jo maza hai, woh bata dene main kahan ...
as long as you have a raaz you are the master, once its out you become the slave .. so i guess we should let the guessing game continue, or even better stop guessing!! what say πŸ˜‰

Who cares who he is......she or he...

the fact is that he/she is a very good person......and a part of the familyπŸ˜›

and we hope he feels better and comes and visits soon😊
@Kulfi-love ur emoticons.....they are cool...and hilarious!!!

@Nihu-πŸ€—