Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Well Balanced Episode :-) (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_SGP

todayz epi waz nicely balanced.. luvd all d ladies scenes n MIL-inder scene.. precap lukz promosing.. gud to see they r not dragging it.. tommorrow going to b emotional epi.. luking fwd to it

me too looking forward to tomrs episode....yes it is going to be emotional as well....
i think the scene will be funny at the beginning...with ishaan coming and all...but will turn emotional....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_SGP

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by abhi786

Suhana imitating Alok is perfect... Inder-Panna scene is best and Inder dialogues are perfect..

Precap is good.. they didn't drag it now...

inder dialogues were perfect and firm...Jiten did extremely well....he was calm and composed first...trying to make MIL understand...and at last lost his control...very nice scene and a much needed one tooo....
i agree with u.jiten's acting was superb.i must say again casting of SGP is perfect,we can't even think of any others in those roles.

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I am so so glad that SGP is following its old tradition of being spot on, Nazar Na Lagay !!! a very promising start for the promising week ahead. Everybody acted so well today, I mean its amazing that all the actors are just PERFECT, cant pick anybody who is not up to the mark now, just superb. Loved Suhana from begining to finish, each and every scene was so good. I cant praise anymore, just so happy, Thanks a lot the entire SGP team.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpShwets1502

Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sana_SGP

todayz epi waz nicely balanced.. luvd all d ladies scenes n MIL-inder scene.. precap lukz promosing.. gud to see they r not dragging it.. tommorrow going to b emotional epi.. luking fwd to it

me too looking forward to tomrs episode....yes it is going to be emotional as well....
i think the scene will be funny at the beginning...with ishaan coming and all...but will turn emotional....
yes definetly.. firstly itz going to b funny when every1 trying to make KK agree on marriage thing..when nthng cumz out in favour,suhana will start saying sumthing like precap showed....its going to b a must watch scene

Shwets1502

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Originally posted by venture

I am so so glad that SGP is following its old tradition of being spot on, Nazar Na Lagay !!! a very promising start for the promising week ahead. Everybody acted so well today, I mean its amazing that all the actors are just PERFECT, cant pick anybody who is not up to the mark now, just superb. Loved Suhana from begining to finish, each and every scene was so good. I cant praise anymore, just so happy, Thanks a lot the entire SGP team.

Very true di. I am sending a kaala tikka from the UK to the SGP team. Sach main...kisi ki nazar na lagay
!!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

Originally posted by abhi786

Suhana imitating Alok is perfect... Inder-Panna scene is best and Inder dialogues are perfect..

Precap is good.. they didn't drag it now...

inder dialogues were perfect and firm...Jiten did extremely well....he was calm and composed first...trying to make MIL understand...and at last lost his control...very nice scene and a much needed one tooo....
i agree with u.jiten's acting was superb.i must say again casting of SGP is perfect,we can't even think of any others in those roles.

agreed...the cast is perfect...i think no other actor than the ones playing can do the role...Jiten was fantastic today....good to see his versatility...we have seen him mostly in funny and emotional scenes...nice to see him in full on anger too.....

munni_sgp

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sam_much

Originally posted by Sam_much

ya shweta todays episode was good....Inder-MIL scene was so required...someone had to show the reality to her....and also  suhana was too good in this episode....

yes it was a very nice episode....Big smile

i just thought how it will be if suhana, inder and alok goes to panna's house when panna's MIL is alone at home...it would be a great show....LOL

wow..sochne do...world war hojayega...suhana will take the charge...and Inder and alok just keep looking at each otherConfused. ...MIL will be Dead...

i can picturise that....LOL

suhana in the middle....inder and alok on the sides....there is no need for translation also as its MIL...LOL

munni_sgp

Go to top