Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 7th March 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
7th March Written Update

The episode starts with dhondu talking to his guitar and then Arjun comes from behind and hits him on the head. Arjun goes on to the bed and sits in front of dhondu. Dhondu asks him how he got inside and that he'll tell arohi. Arjun tells him that you'll stay away from arohi you wont meet her or call her or go near her. Then he says that if you try to go near her then i'll break all your bones and if you get better then i'll break them again. Then he tells him that i can do all this and it will be fun you can ask anyone here who Arjun is. Then arjun says that arohi is my wife and i'll definitely win her back. Then he says that dont think im in love with her she's my wife so she's only mine. Then says sorry for spoiling your sleep. After he leaves Dhondu says he's mad.

Sankit tells his mom that he needs to talk to her and he tells her that i dont love romit i love simi. Tayi ji says that we know your not like other guys and sankit says that i am like normal guys i like girls not guys. Tayiji then says that dont get worried me and lovely found out and we'll figure out later on how to tell the family. Then sankit says why dont you understand me and tayiji tells him to go away and sankit leaves. Then bua comes and she tells tayiji she got the job and that she'll get to plan Jay's wedding. Then bua says that sometimes i wish that i had a wedding to and bua says that no worry i'll do my job from tomorrow.

Arjun, arohi and Raj are sitting in that backyard and Raj is talking to them. Arjun looks at arohi and thinks that i shouldnt have lied to her about the london girl. Arohi looks ar arjun and thinks that he looks soo sad i shouldnt have told him that i love dhondu. Arjun then thinks that if i didnt lie then what would i have done she's loves dhondu. Arohi thinks that arjun is making plans after the divorce with the london girl and i am. Then arohi thinks that if he's planing for future then what should i have done. Raj then says that no one is listening to me so who will solve my problem. Arohi thinks that maybe this problems wont get solved. Raj then says that i'll go to mom 2 maybe she'll solve my problem. Then arohi tells arjun that your going to move ahead right and arjun says you too are moving ahead with dhondu. Then arohi says that we should have a party too after the divorce and arjun says of course. Arjun says that im all for moving ahead in life and im not angry nor are you sad. Arohi says definitely. Then the goonja sa iktara starts to play and arohi and arjun both are crying looking the other way. Then arohi says its too late and arjun says that yea we should go to sleep. Arohi then says bad dreams and runs away from there and Arjun still sits there.

Arohi is jogging in the park when Dhondu comes there in a hoodie and trys to talk to arohi. He calls for arohi and she looks around and then goes towards dhondu and starts to hit him. Dhondu then shows his face. Arohi tells him that you called me here so cant you come there. Dhondu tellls her that your husband is there and he threatened me. arohi tells him start jogging and tell me. Dhondu tells her that arjun came to my house and said that he'll do anything to win you back and he thinks that i love you. Arohi stops and says what and then says that does he love me and dhondu says that he doesnt love you. Arohi then says that im sorry i told him that and arohi tells him to listen to everything.Arohi tells dhondu that arjun became jealous seeing you with me and dhondu says that its okay to use me but what if he hits me then what will happen to the girl i like. Arohi tells him not to worry and that she'll tells arjun the truth when she gets home. Then arohi asks him to tell her that girl's name and dhondu shows her the picture and arohi gets shocked. Then arohi says that dhondu your not safe from arjun because the girl you like is arjun's friend's finace. Dhondu covers his head again and asks what to do now.

Arjun is sitting with jay and jay asks arjun what he wants. Arjun says that i'll tell arohi to get involved in your wedding and jay asks if she'll agree and arjun says that she will. Then arjun says that we'll come but that dhondu wont and i'll make sure of that. Then jay asks him what is the plan and arjun tells him that if i can win arohi then thats by been the way i am or i was. Then he says that girls want someone to pay lot of attention to them and if i ingore arohi then she'll go mad. Then arjun says now watch how i'll treat my wife. jay tells him that im sorry but no girl would like that and i dont think arohi will look at you or talk to you. Arjun says that she will and i'll ask her something that she wont have the answer to and i'll be mysteryman for her from now on. Arjun says that i told dhondu what i'll do and im sure he told arohi already. Then arjun says that the BAD BOY is back.

NO PRECAP
sorry for the delay hope you guys like it
dont forget to press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
goonja sa hai koi ik taaraaa 😭
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks....the bad boy arjun is bk with a BANG....haha..

thanks sweets :)
updt soon waiting our bad boy is back
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwww.. Nic update. . 😊
Waiting....
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmph, the episode was okay.

Just the end bit that made tomorrow be worth the wait- BAD BOY! 😍
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I wish I said it every time
you do the things you do.
You always lend a helping hand,
and I'm filled with gratitude.
You are strong and generous
for each and everyone one of us.
I am eternally grateful,
I cannot say thanks enough.😊
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😃

But I don't get it, from now on is Arjun going to be Mr. nice to Arohi or will he give her attitude 😕
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

great so bad boy arjun is back and fighting for his rights.wonderfull episode. 
ThugAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you! waiting for the BAD BOY!!!!!