Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

First Smile Aham today...Wow (Page 3)

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 6614

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hi nafisa
he smiled just because of naani but the way he smiled it makes the scene attrracful. the only scene i liked in todays episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 4738

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i didn know he was gonna smile when nani said that...even i was shocked like urmila...
mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 529

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Indeed, it was quite a pleasant surprise to see Ahem smiling like that! When nani teased him I was like, uh-oh wrong buttons to push, now he's going to pull a face and look away. But he smiled, and my face looked like Urmi's! double Shocked

I'm all for love to take a natural course between a couple and all, but seriously, the Ahem Gopi story have been stranded for way too long that it's starting to look unnatural now - to be stuck at the same phase (I do not watch the show regularly, just get my updates from the forum, and I suppose nothing major has happened?) Correct me if I am wrong, here...



.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38869

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

hi nafisa
he smiled just because of naani but the way he smiled it makes the scene attrracful. the only scene i liked in todays episode

Same Shoaib, the whole episode, except for that scene, was a time pass more kalakari by Rashi, Gopi going Kya karu 100 times, Kanaji to the rescue.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38869

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kav88

i didn know he was gonna smile when nani said that...even i was shocked like urmila...

I know...Day Dreaming what are these CV's going to do next.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38869

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridhu

Indeed, it was quite a pleasant surprise to see Ahem smiling like that! When nani teased him I was like, uh-oh wrong buttons to push, now he's going to pull a face and look away. But he smiled, and my face looked like Urmi's! double Shocked

I'm all for love to take a natural course between a couple and all, but seriously, the Ahem Gopi story have been stranded for way too long that it's starting to look unnatural now - to be stuck at the same phase (I do not watch the show regularly, just get my updates from the forum, and I suppose nothing major has happened?) Correct me if I am wrong, here...




@Black - Well you missed the pact/treaty or Vachan Aham and Gopi made to Kokila, firstly asked for Aham to treat Gopi with respect, dignity as given to a wife outside of their bedroom, he gave the promise and Gopi she asked for her to make Aham happy and take away his worries, which Gopi also gave a promise to uphold, it was like a second marriage...Embarrassed after that we have had Aham, when among the family treating Gopi well, he called her GopiJi in private being sarcastic that she is some kind of princess that everyone loves...lol.LOL
arhaanmania Groupbie
arhaanmania
arhaanmania

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 121

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
What a smile..?Very cute scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 4748

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Wow....Party ahem smile first time ..Party may be now we see the happy mood swings of ahem..i think god fufil the gopi,s dream soon...hope...so..but happy today think that now every thing will be all right soon..Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aham Babu , Rashi Ben, Grihasti Aandolan shuru

2

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 14   Views: 4893

IndigoBlues 14 4893 10 February 2011 at 8:37am by kereisha33
Aham under his tuff exterior and kokila control

Author: suk19   Replies: 3   Views: 2011

suk19 3 2011 25 August 2010 at 4:46am by Aamnakideewani
Aug 24, 2010 - Written update - Aham is vindictive

2 3

Author: Sky23   Replies: 21   Views: 7850

Sky23 21 7850 24 August 2010 at 8:37pm by -tellyaddict-
Tears....Really Aham?

2

Author: Sky23   Replies: 13   Views: 4409

Sky23 13 4409 24 August 2010 at 12:17am by -tellyaddict-
23rd Aug 2010 Aham shocked and Marriage over...

2 3

Author: suk19   Replies: 20   Views: 8110

suk19 20 8110 23 August 2010 at 8:39pm by elgee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index