Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 99)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by shilpita87

Ok...There is nothing as awesome and S**Y as a man burning with anger especially a man as GoodLooking and HAWT as Dutta....WOW...I mean WOW...was he hot or was he HOT...

Nakkuji....please snap out of that dazed look on your face...its like they have frozen your facial muscle and voice is coming from somewhere else...Dutta..comparing your wife to AS...Oh Godie...*forehead hitting with knucles*  Dutta meri jaan tera kuch nahin hoga....footie team chod badminton singles ka player ke baare mein hi soch...warna pati-patni sirf apas me teen paatti khelte rah jaoge..aur usme bhi dono ek sath haar jaogey..

OMG..ab Taanaji ko kaun bachchega..

DAMN YOU kala,Seema....Especially Seema...u are the biggest fool on planet earth..

Ok that struck me too...the man remembers his mommy when he is with his wife. Now we SR suuporters are doomed.ROFL

that was exactly How I felt Ksh Confused  kitne pyaar se nakku ne uska pasina saaf kiya and he was so yeh Cvs ko koi aur scene nai mila tha kya AS ki yaad dilane ko ROFL

Exactly...I mean I get the whole Karyeshu Daasi etc, but its a bit unnatural for them not wanting to get romantic inspite of being in so much a mess...thoda to banta haina?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Crystal29skavitha08-Azy-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I agree Spandy! Kala might lock her up along with the other PN-wasis! I really want Seema to know about Dutta and Naku's love, especially Naku's...and be in awe! I hope somebody from the family recounts the entire story to her...

I hope this happens. Someone needs to jerk her out of the imaginary world she is living in. I mean Dutta himself told her about his love for Nakku and yet she wants him back because Kala says Dutta loves her and she finds some random photo in his cupboard! D'ohSilly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08kabeeraspeaking

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spandana11

Thinking seema is also pendulum she knows dutta does not have any place ,but kala played well with seema week mind and her selfishness which was result of her break down in precap I am thinking as soon as seema says the place kala will also lock seema in store room saying thanks for the information as shee do not have ant interest in giving dutta back to seema and will leave to killl dutta and nakuu then in rtoom seema might understand kala played with her and say every thing to baji and I think baji will escape then to save Tasha or second point seema also go with kala but when finally battle was happening she may come to know kala intension is to kill dutta and not return to her she may sacrifice her life while saving dutta do not know what may happen

I agree Spandy! Kala might lock her up along with the other PN-wasis! I really want Seema to know about Dutta and Naku's love, especially Naku's...and be in awe! I hope somebody from the family recounts the entire story to her...

Well I wud love that too rosa that seema shud be told nakku and dutta's story .... but pls tell her just like madhu knows abt seema ... don show us how they tell her the story .....TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ok abt the episode. Dutta looked hot while practising. But I wish he was wearing his usual pathani...thats more umm effective. Blushing
Some people guessed Naku's amma style sari wrapping was due to the sun. I think they were right as when she was in the shade did hadnt wrapped the sari amma style. Also kudos to all those who guessed Ranga would try and loot the jadibootis. But Ranga ka pala is now with Dutta bhau...so fikar not! Sundari actually managed to convince Naku not to go. Wow!ClapThis means no lechy Ranga. CryBut I guess Dutta will do something big to win the loyalty of the basti people and this will be it.
Dutta returned home after a hard day practising and felt Naku is like his mommy. The girl deserves it!AngryBtw I liked MV's expressions in this scene...esp when she was wiping Dutta's face...it seemed as if she couldnt get enough of him and looked quiet umm... tempted herself. Wink
Now the other not so desirable stuff. First of all Seema's 'acting'...omg! Why was I subjected to it? And Suds made a successful plan? Ab Kala ki value kam ho gayi. Btw AG should truly go easy on the layers of pancake. She has a naturally beautiful face and she doenst need so much of makeup.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.AbhiAni-Roopa-skavitha08sub_rosaprncz-Azy-Pyari_Zahra*dewdrop~pearl*rpmenonkabeeraspeaking

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by shilpita87

Ok...There is nothing as awesome and S**Y as a man burning with anger especially a man as GoodLooking and HAWT as Dutta....WOW...I mean WOW...was he hot or was he HOT...

Nakkuji....please snap out of that dazed look on your face...its like they have frozen your facial muscle and voice is coming from somewhere else...Dutta..comparing your wife to AS...Oh Godie...*forehead hitting with knucles*  Dutta meri jaan tera kuch nahin hoga....footie team chod badminton singles ka player ke baare mein hi soch...warna pati-patni sirf apas me teen paatti khelte rah jaoge..aur usme bhi dono ek sath haar jaogey..

OMG..ab Taanaji ko kaun bachchega..

DAMN YOU kala,Seema....Especially Seema...u are the biggest fool on planet earth..

Ok that struck me too...the man remembers his mommy when he is with his wife. Now we SR suuporters are doomed.ROFL

that was exactly How I felt Ksh Confused  kitne pyaar se nakku ne uska pasina saaf kiya and he was so yeh Cvs ko koi aur scene nai mila tha kya AS ki yaad dilane ko ROFL

Exactly...I mean I get the whole Karyeshu Daasi etc, but its a bit unnatural for them not wanting to get romantic inspite of being in so much a mess...thoda to banta haina?

thoda poora poora romantic hona bantha hai .... par dutta tho dutta hai hamaara GG (Gorgeous Gadha) and nakku I don think she has to be the one to do the honours well poori patilwaadi ke saamne I love u bolna kaafi ni hai kya dutta ko now what is he expecting her to CensoredROFL ok I shud shut my mouth nowLOL

AbhiAnisub_rosaMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Thinking seema is also pendulum she knows dutta does not have any place ,but kala played well with seema week mind and her selfishness which was result of her break down in precap I am thinking as soon as seema says the place kala will also lock seema in store room saying thanks for the information as shee do not have ant interest in giving dutta back to seema and will leave to killl dutta and nakuu then in rtoom seema might understand kala played with her and say every thing to baji and I think baji will escape then to save Tasha or second point seema also go with kala but when finally battle was happening she may come to know kala intension is to kill dutta and not return to her she may sacrifice her life while saving dutta do not know what may happen

Well I wud love that too rosa that seema shud be told nakku and dutta's story .... but pls tell her just like madhu knows abt seema ... don show us how they tell her the story .....TongueLOL

I dont think it matters now if she is told the story or not. When Dutta in no uncertain terms told her that he loves Naku, arre she is married to him for good ness sakes, if that does not work, then this story telling is not going to help either. Kala will twist it in her own way.

AbhiAniskavitha08-Azy-

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
How cute was it hearing Dutta say 'gadhe Baaji' Day Dreaming Awww Embarrassed x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 10 March 2011 at 9:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivya17-7-Roopa-neets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219rpmenon*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingSanely_InsanekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I dont think it matters now if she is told the story or not. When Dutta in no uncertain terms told her that he loves Naku, arre she is married to him for good ness sakes, if that does not work, then this story telling is not going to help either. Kala will twist it in her own way.

Actually, i want Seema to realize it herself just how selfish she has been....that her love is no match to Naku's!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08

Go to top