Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 83)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

^^^ I can see only last 3 photos even I am using 4 eyes LOL....So dark to see LOL

You can't see because the first two are too dark, Sia? LOL It translates much better in video I guess, but it's only a tiny, split moment...Dutta is turned in towards Nakku with one of his legs crossed on the charpai/khatia between them and holding her hand while they talk (:

Edited by make-believe - 09 March 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-MelodiousDreams--Sia--MrsKhan

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by Sia79

^^^ I can see only last 3 photos even I am using 4 eyes LOL....So dark to see LOL

You can't see because the first two are too dark, Sia? LOL It translates much better in video I guess, but it's only a tiny, split moment...Dutta is turned in towards Nakku with with one of his legs crossed on the charpai/khatia and holding her hand while they talk (:

Ok...Will try to catch again waiting for HQ video LOL .......
Edited LOL

Edited by Sia79 - 09 March 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I liked the DN scene today as well.....it was better than yesterday's I thought......very natural....and very DN....especially the way Dutta KNEW that's what she'd be thinking....lol....and the way she paused for a bit, torn about not wanting to promise him since she did want to go searching for the flower....but he insisted.....and she had to promise.....very simple, brief scene but still very nice......even the eyes didn't bother me much here cuz it didn't really NEED for him to look at her that much.....it was about the emotion of their gestures and body language more.

So this SuryaDRISHTI flower....lol.....is the DRISHTI part of it supposed to be our clue that AT LAST these ppl will put us out of this chore of watching Dutta blind?

And the description of this deadly jungle with snakes, bichhoos and whatnot.....is now making me wonder too if they will actually end up in there and some kind of battle will happen....maybe with Ranga or maybe with Chaaskar.....hmmm

Potential, potential.....let's see.....

In the precap, I don't like the way Nakku has her pallu wrapped around her shoulder.....makes her look kinda aged....what's the need to show her as SUCH an ammaji also?ConfusedLOL.....have never seen her doing that with her pallu before :S
Dutta's DHOKEBAAZ waali patented standard line = ROFLLOL.....I hope this scene is not just all talk and something concrete happens.....waise wondering why all of a sudden Dutta's gussa meter spiked regarding Kala and wanting to prepare to fight her againLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.-sourire--Roopa-skavitha08MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniMrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I liked the DN scene today as well.....it was better than yesterday's I thought......very natural....and very DN....especially the way Dutta KNEW that's what she'd be thinking....lol....and the way she paused for a bit, torn about not wanting to promise him since she did want to go searching for the flower....but he insisted.....and she had to promise.....very simple, brief scene but still very nice......even the eyes didn't bother me much here cuz it didn't really NEED for him to look at her that much.....it was about the emotion of their gestures and body language more.

So this SuryaDRISHTI flower....lol.....is the DRISHTI part of it supposed to be our clue that AT LAST these ppl will put us out of this chore of watching Dutta blind?

And the description of this deadly jungle with snakes, bichhoos and whatnot.....is now making me wonder too if they will actually end up in there and some kind of battle will happen....maybe with Ranga or maybe with Chaaskar.....hmmm

Potential, potential.....let's see.....

In the precap, I don't like the way Nakku has her pallu wrapped around her shoulder.....makes her look kinda aged....what's the need to show her as SUCH an ammaji also?ConfusedLOL.....have never seen her doing that with her pallu before :S
Dutta's DHOKEBAAZ waali patented standard line = ROFLLOL.....I hope this scene is not just all talk and something concrete happens.....waise wondering why all of a sudden Dutta's gussa meter spiked regarding Kala and wanting to prepare to fight her againLOL

Anu...agree on the bold bit.....you know how some people  in earlier pages I think ...have been saying Mahi has been off in her scenes lately....this...that...I didn' t get that vibe......especially in today's scene. I thought she enacted it beautifully.......all the emotions going through Nakku were very germane......loved how she gave chai to D..... the rising apprehension when she finds out about a possible final cure for D's eyes.....but then again being upset over the limitations imposed by nature first and then D's promise resulting in her not being able to help D regain his eyesight back......It hurts her to see him this laachar even though he wears this carefree mask to not make her upset but her agitation regarding his eyesight is clearly evident...you can feel it when she says "to kisi ko bhejiye na"....Hence, the vaada because D knew how she just jumps to conclusions and will do anything and everything without thinking twice when it comes to D....a very well done scene Smile

I think her sadness in real life [ due to her JDJ elimination] has helped her to some extent in her being expressive along those lines in the recent scenes.... I think it kinda worked in her favor in executing these scenes....... I know people have been wanting her to not be gloomy and queen of depression and stuff about D' eyes but that's just Nakku...the concerned wife who is not very fond of seeing her Sher husband lying around all bebas and stuff....so hopefully this Dhristi fool which is suppose to mean eyesight WOKRSSSSS  LOL LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 09 March 2011 at 6:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

For those who are craving for DN...there is much to read in between the lines...such as the way they were sitting together in their tent before Mahadev came in...

Aahhh.....I knew you would pick up this bit...I simply LOVED this part...no words yet those few seconds worth of gestures spoke volumes....Loved how he is sitting all comfy and in deep conversations [ so it seemed] with his wifey but then just as Mahadev enters....he quickly turns around and sits like a gentlemen...thought it was so cute...and the reactions were so impromptu LOL LOL ....Mr. Blind DSP saab can find time to romance his Nakusha rani at the most unexpected time and places Wink LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosa-bharti-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Yeah, that's very weird...must be some costume-related reason that they would've done it I think Confused...warna toh there's no reason for Nakku to do so...and it most definitely does make her seem more tired and washed out...

He was sharpening the stick too, na? So I guess it's been simmering under the surface all this while and this is just a continuation of sorts now in a more assertive way because the basti is relatively safer, there may be weapons that he comes across which propel him, or even because he gets frustrated again with the eyesight...

Btw, I feel like something will happen to the jhaddibooti cart that Tanaji is taking out...there was too much focus on it with the coconut and leave-taking scenes...maybe Ranga will intercept it...

I wanna know:

- What Suds' new lightbulb IDEA is which was making him show his bateesi khulle-aam LOL
- WHO will go to get the flower and WHEN?
- When Dutta will get a haircut LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 09 March 2011 at 7:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-skavitha08MelodiousDreamsMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Anu...agree on the bold bit.....you know how some people  in earlier pages I think ...have been saying Mahi has been off in her scenes lately....this...that...I didn' t get that vibe......especially in today's scene. I thought she enacted it beautifully.......all the emotions going through Nakku were very germane......loved how she gave chai to D..... the rising apprehension when she finds out about a possible final cure for D's eyes.....but then again being upset over the limitations imposed by nature first and then D's promise resulting in her not being able to help D regain his eyesight back......It hurts her to see him this laachar even though he wears this carefree mask to not make her upset but her agitation regarding his eyesight is clearly evident...you can feel it when she says "to kisi ko bhejiye na"....Hence, the vaada because D knew how she just jumps to conclusions and will do anything and everything without thinking twice when it comes to D....a very well done scene Smile

I think her sadness in real life [ due to her JDJ elimination] has helped her to some extent in her being expressive along those lines in the recent scenes.... I think it kinda worked in her favor in executing these scenes....... I know people have been wanting her to not be gloomy and queen of depression and stuff about D' eyes but that's just Nakku...the concerned wife who is not very fond of seeing her Sher husband lying around all bebas and stuff....so hopefully this Dhristi fool which is suppose to mean eyesight WOKRSSSSS  LOL LOL

Re: this whole issue...I think MV has been a hit and miss for the later part of last week but she picked it up in this one...the thing is, the problem lies more with the WRITING for Nakku's character rather than the acting...it's the dialogues (which everyone is finding either repetitive or weird) and the screenplay/actions required of her that is making it all come out like this. We have seen MV herself do the shy/naughty/blushing/challenging bit before and so we know she is capable of doing it...and if the screenplay actually said "Nakku blushes" or "Nakku responds challengingly/teasingly" I'm sure MV would play that out...but it's the writing which is making Nakku all sad, gloomy and guilty...it requires her to always have that worry and unresponsiveness on her face when Dutta tries to lighten the moment or ease her with sweet words or gestures...and like you said too, Dutta's lightness is actually only a carefree mask too...they're both kind of not there on the 'flirty' plane naturally because of their mindsets I think...and so the scenes aren't exactly flying with sparks...even more so understandable with the lack of eyesight and contact.

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Aahhh.....I knew you would pick up this bit...I simply LOVED this part...no words yet those few seconds worth of gestures spoke volumes....Loved how he is sitting all comfy and in deep conversations [ so it seemed] with his wifey but then just as Mahadev enters....he quickly turns around and sits like a gentlemen...thought it was so cute...and the reactions were so impromptu LOL LOL ....Mr. Blind DSP saab can find time to romance his Nakusha rani at the most unexpected time and places Wink LOL

Word! The way the scene started off SO naturally and unexpectedly...it just made me feel like DN have reached such a comfort level and ease now that they flock to each other for comfort and company in every spare moment...funny how a 2-3 second bit can convey so much to you!

-sourire-skavitha08MelodiousDreamsMrsKhanAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

What does DRISHTI mean? :P I think...Eyesight 

Yeah, that's very weird...must be some costume-related reason that they would've done it I think Confused...warna toh there's no reason for Nakku to do so...and it most definitely does make her seem more tired and washed out...

It could be to protect her skin from sun [maybe it's sensitive or something]....from the SBS it seemed like it was quite warm during that scene and Mishal was sweating like crazy too....LOL LOL

He was sharpening the stick too, na? So I guess it's been simmering under the surface all this while and this is just a continuation of sorts now in a more assertive way because the basti is relatively safer, there may be weapons that he comes across which propel him, or even because he gets frustrated again with the eyesight...

Btw, I feel like something will happen to the jhaddibooti cart that Tanaji is taking out...there was too much focus on it with the coconut and leave-taking scenes...maybe Ranga will intercept it...

I wanna know:

- What Suds' new lightbulb IDEA is which was making him show his bateesi khulle-aam LOL Could it be possible that he has gotten hold of Ranga OR he has found out the jhadibhooti sauda being done via Usman Ali 

- WHO will go to get the flower and WHEN? Baaji is going to fly to the mountain and bring it to them LOL LOL 
- When Dutta will get a haircut LOL  LOL...for this you will have to send Mishal a personal message on FB LOL LOL

komal_w25skavitha08MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top