Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 78)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
What I really really dont understand, is on one hand they drag and drag the blindness and story which is a good thing in a sense, because it does mean MR is likely to stay through the Kala confrontation at least, and on the other hand we get random articles saying he wants to move on and then PH saying Dutta is here to stay? Make up your minds I say one way or the other Shocked
* Confused muh" Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Roopa-divy609sub_rosarpmenonkabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@rpmenon: It's been over a month since they're all in those clothes locked in that place.....I don't even want to imagine the stenchLOL

Originally posted by kshreya2002

In that case I hope Ranga is a lech who will kidnap Naku and Dutta can rescue her...then they can talk a bit abt her issues.Big smile

You want BLIND Dutta to rescue her from Ranga? That still won't give us much.....his eyes need to be back yaar.....nahin toh scenes will still not be in THAT mode.....something will feel missing.

Edited by nureat01 - 09 March 2011 at 9:18am
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

.....and just wondering... PN hostages have not even showered or changed since how many days now?? Tongue

I hope Kala simply keeps them in house arrest instead of in a store room. Its really boring otherwise. Kala is always stuck with Suds. And these Kala-Suds scenes have been going on for past 4-5 months. Atleast if Kala lets out the PNwasis she can have fun with the rest of the guys by insulting them as she used to with Naku.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11rpmenon-bharti-

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Not necessarily,Ksh.Its proof enough that Dutta is not going anywhere.I am sure of it.But replacing MR is quite possible,and even if they delay the eye sight issue,they can still do the replacement.So,I wouldnt bank on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

What I really really dont understand, is on one hand they drag and drag the blindness and story which is a good thing in a sense, because it does mean MR is likely to stay through the Kala confrontation at least, and on the other hand we get random articles saying he wants to move on and then PH saying Dutta is here to stay? Make up your minds I say one way or the other Shocked
* Confused muh" Confused

LOL wohi toh......golmal hai bhi sab golmal haiWackoLOL.......you just can't figure where this is going....best to just watch the show and concentrate on the nowLOL

This is a trial month......if they decide something, we will likely get news by the end of this month anyways...tab tak speculation hi chalti rahegi as usual.

MrsKhan

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Loved the way they showed Dutta anticipating what Naku would do next....this is so sweet...they are taking baby steps towards a more stronger relationship. This is the base on which a real good relationship is built. In every episode they take one step..towards understanding each other and bonding with each other....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteNimmi.ziksneets_ltlmussy.jamshedkabeeraspeaking--Sia---Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@Anu: Blind Dutta rescuing Naku who would have already got those miracl flowers. After that ta-da he can get his sight back.
@Harshita: Regarding the articles/rumours I simply read them and forget them. If and when MR leaves I guess we will get an official announcement without asking for it.

AreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL wohi toh......golmal hai bhi sab golmal haiWackoLOL.......you just can't figure where this is going....best to just watch the show and concentrate on the nowLOL

This is a trial month......if they decide something, we will likely get news by the end of this month anyways...tab tak speculation hi chalti rahegi as usual.

Yah, I for one, dont care for these articles anymore, im done with the gossip mills for now. I am enjoying the show so much now, specially with these new twists and turns, that it keeps my entertainment quotient high :) Now if only Mr. DSP gets his eyes back...

Go to top