Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 60)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Overall Today was strictly Ok episode Lots of randomness However my Fav bit has to be the way he kept drinking the sharbat when Ranga was threating him  ROFL It was more like Lo Ek aur aayaROFLROFLROFL

& is it me or is this more of MR Than a Dutta Moment He might be also be thinking Again Dostana ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivya17-7WanderbugLekzkabeeraspeaking

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
@Zahra,Anu: You guyz didn't like the aatkao pallu with home-made spear ThingConfused..I found it so awesomeDisapprove...i thought it was innovative way of rokkofying ur tubelightUnhappy..yeah it would have been better if he could see...but then abhi superwoman will go for her trek no...to get that magic suryadrishti flower...Approve...and plz don't tell me that u ppl are pinning ur hopes on that love-potion thingy..Silly..it wil only end up making Nakku dead asleep and Dutta has had much harder portions directly fron baatli and digested it.Thumbs Down.ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivya17-7komal_w25AbhiAnimnx12*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

.and plz don't tell me that u ppl are pinning ur hopes on that love-potion thingy..Silly..it wil only end up making Nakku dead asleep and Dutta has had much harder portions directly fron baatli and digested it.Thumbs Down.ROFL

The only reason I thought it might be brought up again, is because there was too much focus on it, both of them drinking and then Dutta drinking it again...kuch to hona chahiye na? Otherwise, poor Dutta never even gets to eat a morsel of food...here he drank the whole thing LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksAbhiAnimnx12*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@-Fizzylicious - Thanks for that awesome cap...yeah it was more of an MR moment than Dutta...
I felt that too.
Ek closeup nahi de sakte the....Angry

Mujhe aisa lagta hai....there is something positive after watching yesterday's epi and the SBS byte...things are sorted out ...MR looks happy ...and it reflects....
What a great actor he is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivya17-7AbhiAnimnx12Wanderbug

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

@Zahra,Anu: You guyz didn't like the aatkao pallu with home-made spear ThingConfused..I found it so awesomeDisapprove...i thought it was innovative way of rokkofying ur tubelightUnhappy..yeah it would have been better if he could see...but then abhi superwoman will go for her trek no...to get that magic suryadrishti flower...Approve...and plz don't tell me that u ppl are pinning ur hopes on that love-potion thingy..Silly..it wil only end up making Nakku dead asleep and Dutta has had much harder portions directly fron baatli and digested it.Thumbs Down.ROFL

LOL yeah Shilpita, it was deffo an innovative way......I don't deny that.....like I said, I got the CONCEPT of it....but execution was off.....the way he just threw it randomly .....it looked kinda funnyLOL

And yes, this kind of a scene needs a more charged atmosphere for the effect to come through and it's his eyes that would have brought in that charged effect.

LOL and I'm deffo not expecting anything from this "love potion".....they didn't even give it much focus....seemed like a random scene to meLOL

@bold: LMAO so true!LOL.....Dutta pe aise "mild potions" kahaan se asar karenge? Bande ki tolerance limit bahuuuuuuuuut high haiLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 08 March 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaAbhiAnimnx12WanderbugkabeeraspeakingMrsKhansinamika

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Yaar..something is off with the romantic scenes..there was more chrged energy between them in that "Jaane kya baat hai" dream sequence than any of the Dutta-Nakku scenes...the second supercharged scene was the "Shart" scene and then that trip and catch scene..

agreed that in all those scene Dutta was looking at Nakku and he could see and his naughty gaze was doing most of the thing but when camera zoomed on nakku there was something on her part too..a refreshing shyness, wo jo itlana ya sharmana jo bhi kahtey hai...but now i don't find any expression on her face...in some scenes she comes out as as expressionless as that seema actress...and thats strictly not expected from MV...Afterall kab tak andha Dutta pura romantic scene apne storng kandho pe dhoyega...

MV needs to pull up her socks and step out of her rebok shoes and smell the grass for good acting..

Sorry fans but thats moi POV...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltlmnx12MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by -Huma-

I was thinking Naku will go without telling him and will run into some trouble, probably because of this Ranga..D will follow her and rescue Naku..after which he will take up sword fighting to protect Naku from Ranga in the future because SBS segment said he is learning sword fighting for Naku..

Oooo, would this also lead into a conversation about Naku's past and the leech that more was? I know that would side track the story..but I am all for Dutta being the protective hubby and all, it makes him all the more s---y.

I was also thinking the same...it would be great if Naku gets into trouble and Dutta rescues her from leches. This way he can display some martial arts moves and also get grumpy on her. Plus they could have the convo abt Morey too. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@Anu, Zahra, Harshita, Shilpita: I agree with you guys...something was off in that Tasha scene. The scene was intended to be a naughty husband chedoes wife scene...but since MR was looking elsewhere and MV gave bland expressions it fell flat. Add to the camera which didnt really focus on MR's face.
Now I realize the Tasha milan scenes were intense cuz they were closing their eyes and didnt really need to look at each other. Infact many times it seemed that Dutta could see even when his eyes were open so we didnt feel the difference. But since the time they have moved to this new house the intensity is gone. It needs to be back...MV needs to buck up and Dutta's eyes need to be back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksWanderbugkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top