Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 58)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@shilpita i didnt see nakku's face,i was busy focusing on dutta's facial expressions. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S__2011AbhiAniWanderbugMrsKhan

S__2011 Newbie
S__2011
S__2011

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/89326-8th-march-2011-saas-bahu-aur-saazish-part3/

watch from 2:55 - dutta is learning sword fighting and martial arts all thanks to Naku :-D

so looks like he isnt leaving any time soon ;-)

Edited by S__2011 - 08 March 2011 at 11:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniWanderbug

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey guys.. jus wntd 2 ask u lot summut tht m nt 100% clear on cos the vid tht i watched on YT isnt tht clear bt u knw da woman tht cme 2 giv sharbat 2 tasha, wasnt she the sme woman tht lectured dutta abt nt leaving her disabled hubby bk in dec?
S__2011 Newbie
S__2011
S__2011

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hey guys.. jus wntd 2 ask u lot summut tht m nt 100% clear on cos the vid tht i watched on YT isnt tht clear bt u knw da woman tht cme 2 giv sharbat 2 tasha, wasnt she the sme woman tht lectured dutta abt nt leaving her disabled hubby bk in dec?

No it wasnt the same woman..
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

W*H????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

U ppl have no feelings for poor nakkusha...arey wo woh toota hai jisme Dutta ki jaan aatki paadi hai..

sometime u want her shot..sometime in trouble in forest between nagin and bichoo and what notLOL
haha shilpi..dnt u remember wen news of naku gtin shot was announced n the 1st dec epi cme..evry1 in LU thread was gtin so excited abt naku gtin shot..haha..(it evn gt LTL its 1st position in TRPs for the 1st time) mayb we al like seeing her hurt or in trouble cos we knw wen she's hurt we'll gt 2 c dutta caring for her otherwise naku doesnt let him do nethin, she's always stuck in the kitchenLOL

divya17-7AbhiAniWanderbugMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Did i miss it, or did we already discuss what the effects of that so called Love potion is going to be?LOL

AbhiAniWanderbugkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
LOL good epi......especially Dutta's scenes in Mahadev's village/encamptment in the middle of the jungle.

The first scene.....I liked the bit with them showing Dutta sharpening the tips on those wooden "spears" he was making while thinking of Kala.....but the DN scene later on was kinda random.....lol....I could get the concept of it....he manged to "test" his spear on Nakku's sari....lol....but the execution was kinda off...direction wise especially....the bit when he threw the spear to trap her sari....so random....lol.....

The one bit I truly thought was cute though was the way Nakku jerked her hand out of his when she saw Mahadeve-Sundari approaching and how he's kinda just standing there for a second after she does that.....haha

The scenes in the village were the most interesting....the entire way that was executed....with Dutta first having that convo with MS about how they live here in the tents....transitioning to the introduction of the new character and establishing his cunning ways.....Dutta using his intelligence and experience and stepping into the situation.....so cool to hear the D bg music again.....and how quickly the villagers rallied around him....lol....looks like they fell in love with him instantly....haha.....loved his calm reaction to that Ranga guy threatening him.....cool dismissal as he sipped away at that drink.....haha.....the aura of this guy is what's always so amazing.

Suds was chhatpataoing a lot today.....lol......this plan toh will be an EVEN bigger fail than Kala's if she listens to him...rofl.....I'm intrigued to see what she decided to do next.

Edited by nureat01 - 08 March 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAniskavitha08WanderbugPyari_ZahraAyeChavanni.Sidrakabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
'Aye Naku' Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming How I love when Dutta says that Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Naku turned out to be a craftsman (*cough* craftswoman LOL) now?!! ROFLROFLROFL How many more talents is she hiding in that tiny body of hers?! ROFL The way she whipped out that chair, LOL- meri to hassi nikal gayi!! ROFL I love Dutta getting cheeky Blushing That cute sa smile as he told Naku he's not going to sit on the chair until there's one for her too Day Dreaming But AAAAHHHH- Kebab mein haddis, Mahadev and Sundari AngryROFL Wrecked a perfectly good moment ROFL 

I laughed when Mahadev said they're newly-weds ROFL They don't know about their two weddings!! Tongue

Naku and her sambal ke jaap D'oh She's acting as if there are thorns all over the place!! LOL 

Anyway, loved the set for the basti- very colourful- totally filmi style! Could imagine a dancer popping out of nowhere and dancing to mehbooba, mehbooba LOL Loved the reference to Jagtap again and how he's influenced so many people's lives.

Mishal and Mahhi looked very very nice today Day Dreaming 

Ranga was a very cartoonish character to me, kind of over-the-top I felt Tongue But maybe that was needed. That curly hair dude was quite good, had presence unlike other side actors we see LOL But EEEHH, hearing Dutta's BG music is always such a pleasure Day Dreaming Amazing to see him in action, loved how he took care of Mahadev's people, using his contacts, just like he used to take care of Patilwadi folks. True leader Day Dreaming

LOLLLL @ Dutta casually drinking as Ranga ranted on about all this costing them. He was like 'Ah, who cares?!' LOL How hot was that?! Blushing I love him Day DreamingLOL

I hope Seema uses her bachi kuchi brains after what she overheard those bodyguards saying. If she still supports Kala after that then...Dead But would Kala twist it and say that Naku has kept them hostage?! LOL

Suds got some pretty funny lines today LOL Love how the frustration is starting to get to them. Kala is trying so hard to mask hers LOL

Not much to say on the precap- obviously Dutta isn't going to allow Naku to go, yet Naku being Naku, is going to go anyway!! ROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 08 March 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteNimmi.-Roopa-AbhiAniWanderbugMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanni.SidrakabeeraspeakingmeghapartiMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top