Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 38)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by make-believe

They will sleep holding each other in such situations to derive emotional support and comfort from the other, just the thought of being TOGETHER that gives them both peace and strength to go on, but they are not the 'uncontrollable' types...for both of them, love transcends physicality in EVERY sense and we have all seen and known that...it escapes me why we should expect otherwise in such a situation then? If we don't want to see anything overt, then why such desperation over it? Because when the time comes, all will happen...when circumstances are in better shape, I'm sure they will do a fabulous job of whatever they show and I think we can trust them with that much, right?  

ClapClapClap You've put that down so beautifully Day Dreaming So true- and I can totally picture that in my head Embarrassed Although it's the first thing on some people's minds, right now SR should be the last thing on Dutta and Nakusha's minds LOL But the fact that they are deriving peace and strength from one another is very endearing to watch. Like Anu keeps saying, when it happens it will happen, and it will happen naturally without all that hullabaloo like other shows *cough* Geet *cough* ROFL x

@ Bold... ROFL ROFL 

Abs. NO offence to people who watch SO shows but for me I would be so Dead watching all that esp. after I have watched LTL Day Dreaming

Oh, tell me about it LOLLOLLOL I think it's just the kind of era we're living in- people nowadays prefer that 'hot, burning up the screen' superficial stuff, to profound, touching love that we see in LTL.

What is more hilarious is how these shows are only alive because of these so called sizzling scenes, otherwise there is no substance at all. Yet still, no offence, but how people can sit through shows like that, I cannot comprehend. Which is why I love LTL- it touches you on so many levels, really makes you genuinely smile, or cry even, and you actually feel like you can learn from it. x 

Add me to This Gang Cough Geet Cough Is the most ___ Show on face of earth ROFLLLL I love LTl for beign the simple Normal show and not Being a ___ Fest 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

They will sleep holding each other in such situations to derive emotional support and comfort from the other, just the thought of being TOGETHER that gives them both peace and strength to go on, but they are not the 'uncontrollable' types...for both of them, love transcends physicality in EVERY sense and we have all seen and known that...it escapes me why we should expect otherwise in such a situation then? If we don't want to see anything overt, then why such desperation over it? Because when the time comes, all will happen...when circumstances are in better shape, I'm sure they will do a fabulous job of whatever they show and I think we can trust them with that much, right?  

ClapClapClap You've put that down so beautifully Day Dreaming So true- and I can totally picture that in my head Embarrassed Although it's the first thing on some people's minds, right now SR should be the last thing on Dutta and Nakusha's minds LOL But the fact that they are deriving peace and strength from one another is very endearing to watch. Like Anu keeps saying, when it happens it will happen, and it will happen naturally without all that hullabaloo like other shows *cough* Geet *cough* ROFL x

@ Bold... ROFL ROFL 

Abs. NO offence to people who watch SO shows but for me I would be so Dead watching all that esp. after I have watched LTL Day Dreaming

Oh, tell me about it LOLLOLLOL I think it's just the kind of era we're living in- people nowadays prefer that 'hot, burning up the screen' superficial stuff, to profound, touching love that we see in LTL.

What is more hilarious is how these shows are only alive because of these so called sizzling scenes, otherwise there is no substance at all. Yet still, no offence, but how people can sit through shows like that, I cannot comprehend. Which is why I love LTL- it touches you on so many levels, really makes you genuinely smile, or cry even, and you actually feel like you can learn from it. x 

Add me to This Gang Cough Geet Cough Is the most ___ Show on face of earth ROFLLLL I love LTl for beign the simple Normal show and not Being a ___ Fest 

infact if they will show us the sr some of our members would feel bad as they are in a hurry to  watch tasha in pn they are not even able to enjoy the romantic moments of dn i donot think they will show sr in near future  as i feel the moment they will reach  pn  seema will try her best to keep them apart so idont want them to return to pn so soon as you say it is endearing to see them deriving peace and stength from one another  i think cvs refrained from showing any bed scenes as they would like to show it when he regains his sight so that it does not look repitative and overdone but i wish there were more tasha scenes

Edited by niki11 - 08 March 2011 at 5:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.zikssinamika

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by SAraW

you didn't felt it ended Abruptly last friday?? Confused .strange.. 

Anyway... dont go with my source .... as sources can be wrong too...  thats all i can say to pacify you now... 

peace.... Enjoy the show :) 
y r they cutting tasha scenes mre nw? apparently 2days scene was cut 2...Confused

Yah i know Yuvi, thats was My issue .. they are Editing out scenes with a negative intention behind which affected the scenes followed ... the morning scene would looked nicer and meaningful if the scene at night was not taken out .. and btw i guess there is some misconception here  Confused when did I or anyone say it was There SR which got edited out??? LOL!!  Why Everyone here is CRAZY for SR??   
anyway... it was not abt SR neither who they slept or not :S  .. my concern was they are Editing out bits without any appropriate reason and Everyone has a right to know that!  specially when it was TOOO prominent .. they will do that Again .. and that too only with "dutta" SCenes.... so Be prepared! Smile

so if u feel any incompleteness in their scenes .. know the real culprit and yes.. move on .. :-) 

just wanted to clear this misconception hence this explanation ..There was no intention of spreading negativity here ..Smile

Edited by SAraW - 07 March 2011 at 9:36pm

mnx12

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

There is one thing I don't understand...... why do they always show the three sista trio sitting  in the storeroom all mum and dumb......Roops and Leela's expression's looked like they had no clue what was going on when Suds came in...some dhinchak besti from Suds ki wifey would have been nice to add to his character ROFL ROFL 

**EDIT : I loved how Kishore goes "arey o Sandoo bhai ".....even in the respectful word there was so much insult hidden LOL LOL.....so today was full on "dhul dhul ke besti karo Suds ki" day LOL LOL and AG yet again at her best...too bad Kala tai saheb fell flat on her face though LOL 

@bold: I was so expecting something from Leela, but nothing! LOL You know, when they speak next, THAT is when I'll be shocked...and then I'm sure it'll seem so odd and out-of-nowhere too because of how MUTE they, especially Roops and Madhu, have been since what seems like forever LOL

@Kala Tai Saheb: I wonder why they switched from Tai Saheb to Kala Saheb...at least the first sounds a lottt better even if mega-cartoonish LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-AreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Geet? Did they even umm do it? As far as I am aware the leads fight for an epi...make up the next...stare at each other for another 4 epis and then fight again. When did they get their chance for SR? I think as far as SR is concerned Ram Milayi Jodi is the heights...the lead pair isnt popular or anything yet the channel is publicizing the SR like anything. Apparently the leads are losing/putting on weight for the sequence. Also giving their inputs on how the SR should be shot. All the time I am simply wondering does anyone care?

sinamika

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
anyways back to laagi thujse lagan...
wonder what they will be showing us today...?
i think more on that shankar mama... aw sadly i'm going to be at work..going to miss the live update and will have to watch it when i get home. Cry
think of me when your updating..... Disapprove

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
ok i'm first today and only 30mins to go Smile I love u Mishal ur the only reason I watch tv 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shally_mjagrutidrainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hi everyone

Go to top