Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 25)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I dont think DuJi reunion is really a big deal...Tasha are at a comfortable state now with each other. Only thing left is Kala and some other lose ends like BH and DP's letter. They can easily wrap it up in a month if they want to.

I dont think that is the intention though, i mean why show random jadibooti dealings with Mahadev, when if they wanted to move on, they should have probably done so long ago. These cameos actually increase the length of the show, not decrease it. So I for one am optimistic about the situation. Also, DuJi reunion is a big deal, since he will need Baaji to fight Kala. Without that, it is pointless.

On another note, I think AS is going to finish Kala - ALA Vaastav ishtyle.

Edited by droopy_asleep - 07 March 2011 at 9:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-skavitha08WanderbugPooja_219kabeeraspeaking--Sia--MrsKhanAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Anu: I doubt we will get any more romance. They prolly used the anti-romance feedback on the forum to edit out the romantic scenes. Iske baad we will get romance with only the new lead opposite Nakusha.

LMAO anti-romance feedback? Are you joking? All I ever see in the forum are posts about the SR.....what anti-romantic feedback?LOL

Wow you guys have really taken off on an extreme tangent hereConfused.....

The kind of comfort and ease they are building b/w DN....it is making it even more and more impossible to imagine N with anyone else....I toh can't even see how they could POSSIBLY introduce the opportunity of Nakku romancing a new face/new lead at this pointLOL

bold: exactly.. every scene and dialogue is leading to further strengthening their bond..if they are planning to have a new face, then by the present scenes they are digging their own grave..
well better not to think of it now..Smile and majority on the forum are enjoying the Tasha scenes.. so i don't think anti-romance feedback here led to the editing..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAniWanderbug--Sia--AreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Harshita: Perhaps thats the only way Kala can be finished. Dutta cant finish her himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Hmmm new face? Matlab Dutta will have one more accident during the final war and plastic surgery leading to new face?LOL  Instant death for LTLTongueLOL

I dunno.....I want to see MR as Dutta in all the Dutta v/s Kala confrontations....which I expect to see when he gets back to PN......let's see.

WORD Anu. This is exactly what I am hoping for, and will continue my All is Well jaap until then.

There's a lot still left to show....DuJi reunion, DN's relationship progressing further, the battle for PN.....none of these would work with a new face....it would all fall flat.....don't think this can wrap up within this month.

I dont think DuJi reunion is really a big deal...Tasha are at a comfortable state now with each other. Only thing left is Kala and some other lose ends like BH and DP's letter. They can easily wrap it up in a month if they want to.

Ksh Wrapping it up is just fine ..but relacement NAH !!!!! aare DuJi reunion is a big deal for me yar ...I would love to see that too as dutta now knows what is baji's place in his now even more than what he thought baji is for him earlier . But They won't wrap up the show ...its there current top show ....

and regarding the replacement I donno ... I agree with anu on this part and i know u will too as we all love mishal to be dutta and no one else ...anyway even if the actor decides to leave or if the channel or PH does not want him to continue for whatever reasons ..I am seriously fine with it .. as i will simply stop watching like many of us here ...

But i am loving LTL as always the story is going gr8 ...

TaSha rock LTL rocks LTLians rock baji is a rockstar Kala at her evilish best what else do i want ..ummm Mishal to be dutta forever TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010WanderbugMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Ksh: You're REALLY feeling pessimistic today, haan? lol....None of us are sure about the future but based on the evidence of the actual show/storyline....they are just establishing the essence of Dutta more in the minds of the audience than ever.....they just continue to drive that character in deeper into our minds.....and they aren't showing any signs of phasing him out......Why is the DuJi reunion of no consequence? If that was the case, why make such a big deal out of Baaji's loyalty, Baaji confidently warning Kala of D's return, D thinking of Baajis' friendship? What else are all these but signs establishing the characters, the depth of their bond further?

We can never really know when/if things will wrap up....but as of now, there are no signs pointing to it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Nimmi.AbhiAni-Roopa-WanderbugMelodiousDreams--Sia--kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@Kavitha: I was fine with the episode...it was rocking. But Sara's post gave me bad vibes abt MR's continuity. Wish I hadnt known some of MR's scene were edited out. I know Sara had best intentions to show how some people are editing out crucial scenes. But its certainly brought my morale down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Anu: My reply is same as my reply to Kavitha. As for DuJi...their reunion is not a big deal trp-wise unlike Tasha reunion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

@Kavitha: I was fine with the episode...it was rocking. But Sara's post gave me bad vibes abt MR's continuity. Wish I hadnt known some of MR's scene were edited out. I know Sara had best intentions to show how some people are editing out crucial scenes. But its certainly brought my morale down.

awww Ksh ...cheer up now its ok ....well it was visible no one had to tell that the scene was chopped but its ok no need to feel low about it  honey ...do u remember the swing scene wen nakku kept fast for dutta and dutta bought food for nakku even then they had chopped off a beautiful scene ..this keeps happening in LTL does not really mean it has some connections with MR leaving it cud be due to they wanted to show the hit fo a new entrant and dutta helping the villagers which win's him some more support Embarrassed

you turn ppl positive and cheer up others in the forum always ... ab agar thu low feel karne lagegi tho hamara kya hoaga LOL... like u cheered up all those who were mad at colors for not nominating LTL u said forget the chindi awards so u too forget this chindhi news and editing and keep the forum positive and apne acche acche comments se forum par meherbaan hojaao again Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAni-Roopa-rama_2010Pooja_219khajjurpmenon

Go to top