Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 20)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by SAraW

Sigh! they chopped off the a good 4-5 min Dutta naksuha scene!  Feeling bad for the actors who spent all there night shooting for those scenes and they just chopped them off mercilessly! Just like that??????  Why only Dutta and Nakusha ???  ? sigh! im sick of Colors!! and the Nasty minds working over there!  why they always  have to bow down for some Sick headed ppl ???? .. oh well!! sorry for the rant ......but couldn't stop saying all that!  Im so pissed off at them!!!

May be they thought that their scenes would slow down the proceedings? The Channel editors must be getting bored of TaSha romance, waisey bhi TaSha are quite boring...they only talk...LOL! Chalo...ab romance is over...and lagta hain SR bhi...LOL! 

Btw, Baji stole the show tonightSmile

Yeah...in the forum itself most people were bored of Tasha so channel wale must have been maha bored.Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaskavitha08rpmenon.Sidra

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by spandana11

girls I tried hard not post this and bring some sadness in forum ,episode was rocking but who is this shankar mama will he become new lead brought as MR may leave please please say no ,who is this episode was rocking but not able to enjoy it due to this

Spandy..relax...i think this would be the next track but he can't be the new lead...i men he is MAMA...Old right...dutta ka MAMA hai to old uncle ya grandpa hoga...par haan agar uska beta bhi hai..then???Ouch

HailaConfused

To quote one of the smugglers today....:"Halwa hai kya?"LOL

Guys, don't panic aise hi.....just think calmly for a second....everything is only pointing to Dutta's return as the King of Patilwadi.....there is no other random character being projected as his replacement right now.....Even if I try hard to nitpick, I can't find any sign pointing to something like this.....so I don't think there is any MR replacement they've found in this

THANK YOU ANU..thank you...if u were here i would have kissed you..LOL

Now again i am happy to meet Shankar Mama..i hope they rope in some ultra good experienced actor for this role...u know like Jagtap and all...Tinnu anand was sadly wasted in DP track he would have been good as old smuggler...can pankaj kapoor be roped he is awesome actor and does shows like office office..

AbhiAni.SidrameghapartiMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Guys, don't panic aise hi.....just think calmly for a second....everything is only pointing to Dutta's return as the King of Patilwadi.....there is no other random character being projected as his replacement right now.....Even if I try hard to nitpick, I can't find any sign pointing to something like this.....so I don't think there is any MR replacement they've found in this
More than MR replacement I suspect they might have found a Kishore replacement. Kala will finally find a man who can give takkar to Dutta.ROFL

LMAO Kishore replacement? Kala ka naya aashiq? Awesome! Chaaskar se toh khaas scope mila nahin.....shaayad isi love story mein kuch baat ban jaaye!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug.Sidrakabeeraspeaking

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by spandana11

girls I tried hard not post this and bring some sadness in forum ,episode was rocking but who is this shankar mama will he become new lead brought as MR may leave please please say no ,who is this episode was rocking but not able to enjoy it due to this

oh wow - didnt even think of that.....idk what to say - hopefully just a new character that comes and goes....not a new lead Confused

Chill ... Shankar Mama ... As far I know Mama means uncle ... so he must a veteran, old gangster .. who mentored D ..

Acc to me it will be good fun

i forgot the MAMA part ROFLROFLROFL - he's gonna be some old guy - so no sweat - might even be BH Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Wanderbug

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

@yoyo2: Kala was shocked that these chindi MEN were not eating out her hands.
ohh then i must watch this epi ehh,,, and i guess there is no article on shankar mama,,,LOL u know like a spoiler ,,, kal tak pata chaljana chahiye mama ke bare mai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by SAraW

Sigh! they chopped off the a good 4-5 min Dutta naksuha scene!  Feeling bad for the actors who spent all there night shooting for those scenes and they just chopped them off mercilessly! Just like that??????  Why only Dutta and Nakusha ???  ? sigh! im sick of Colors!! and the Nasty minds working over there!  why they always  have to bow down for some Sick headed ppl ???? .. oh well!! sorry for the rant ......but couldn't stop saying all that!  Im so pissed off at them!!!

May be they thought that their scenes would slow down the proceedings? The Channel editors must be getting bored of TaSha romance, waisey bhi TaSha are quite boring...they only talk...LOL! Chalo...ab romance is over...and lagta hain SR bhi...LOL! 

Btw, Baji stole the show tonightSmile

baji is a rockstar ....i loved every bit of todays epi...sad that they edited some TaSha dialogues atleast i am not bored of TaSha yet but its ok it was still not that bad I loved the epi as a whole the smugglers bit and baji were today's highlight with a hint of a new entrant shanka dada from malaysia ......
Precap was even better m  so excited already for tomorrow's epi yipeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

AbhiAni-Azy-.SidrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

More than MR replacement I suspect they might have found a Kishore replacement. Kala will finally find a man who can give takkar to Dutta.ROFL

LMAO Kishore replacement? Kala ka naya aashiq? Awesome! Chaaskar se toh khaas scope mila nahin.....shaayad isi love story mein kuch baat ban jaaye!LOLLOL

Maybe he will become a fan of her beauty, intelligence and aura.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

@Sara: I know you will disagree...but thats why I have always said its better not to know what's going on behind the scenes. As a viewer I enjoyed today's epi despite less of Tasha..thats all matters to me.
Its better not to spoil everyone's mood by posting such info which most of us are unaware of. Brings down the morale of the forum as a whole.

This is so true.As a viewer,i just watched friday's episode and i loved it absolutely,and most of the viewers in India,dont think about continuity in scenes like we do,and they watch it as they get it.And its not even necessary that they have to continue that scene.As it was shown,they had dinner together,and both fed each other,and she helped him with the drink of water when he couldnt find the glass.That seemed complete back then.

I was alright with it up until now.Now that I know there could have been more,some sense of loss has crept in.Anyways,lets just enjoy what comes on screen,and let what happens behind the scenes be just there.Behind the scene.I just hope some ill-minded people in colors or wherever get back their senses.

Just my thought..not meant to offend anyone.

Thanks for the update,everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Azy-MrsKhan

Go to top