Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 16)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Sigh! they chopped off the a good 4-5 min Dutta naksuha scene!  Feeling bad for the actors who spent all there night shooting for those scenes and they just chopped them off mercilessly! Just like that??????  Why only Dutta and Nakusha ???  ? sigh! im sick of Colors!! and the Nasty minds working over there!  why they always  have to bow down for some Sick headed ppl ???? .. oh well!! sorry for the rant ......but couldn't stop saying all that!  Im so pissed off at them!!!

They did!!!!!!!!!!AngrySilly

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Sigh! they chopped off the a good 4-5 min Dutta naksuha scene!  Feeling bad for the actors who spent all there night shooting for those scenes and they just chopped them off mercilessly! Just like that??????  Why only Dutta and Nakusha ???  ? sigh! im sick of Colors!! and the Nasty minds working over there!  why they always  have to bow down for some Sick headed ppl ???? .. oh well!! sorry for the rant ......but couldn't stop saying all that!  Im so pissed off at them!!!

Now dont tell me they chopped off the SR. Anyways what's the point of crying over what was never shown. Lets enjoy what we have!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniWanderbug

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

chill saraw....  hopefully they may show it later... abhi jungle mein aur raat kaatna baki hain...
i am being hopeful.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by shilpita87

Here's our next plot..guys..i wanted to know who is boss of Dutta..he must have a mentor a guru...something...here he is Shankar Mama...i like the fellow already....we definately here more about him after Kalawati track is over..mark itBig smile

Oooh Dutta's mentor? Interesting! But waise have they ever mentioned anything like this in the show before? Dutta otherwise seemed self-taught onlyConfused.....

Ah well....it's an interesting new possibility....let's see where they go with this!

Dutta seems to be independent...but now since he is gone I guess Dutta's colleagues will depend on this guy make a decision. Otherwise its Dutta who takes the decision. He is someone the rest respect just like they respect Dutta.

could be that Ksh...But i want this shankar Mama to be someone that is even higher and powerful than D..like Ajay devgan was higher than Emran hasmi in Once upon a time in mumbai...like Dawood is higher up than choota rajan...like that..then when and if Dutta fights with him it will be interesting...till now all D's villain have been on his stature..this guy will be moer powerful yet D will fight him and Win...probably to leave this profession and live a peaceful life with N as a businessman.....i would want this MAma to be Dawood...
yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hi all just got here,, i guess the epi was gr8 today,, ne one know if it has been uploaded on y/t yet,,, i'd would really like to watch it ,,
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

Here's our next plot..guys..i wanted to know who is boss of Dutta..he must have a mentor a guru...something...here he is Shankar Mama...i like the fellow already....we definately here more about him after Kalawati track is over..mark itBig smile

Oooh Dutta's mentor? Interesting! But waise have they ever mentioned anything like this in the show before? Dutta otherwise seemed self-taught onlyConfused.....

Ah well....it's an interesting new possibility....let's see where they go with this!

Dutta seems to be independent...but now since he is gone I guess Dutta's colleagues will depend on this guy make a decision. Otherwise its Dutta who takes the decision. He is someone the rest respect just like they respect Dutta.

could be that Ksh...But i want this shankar Mama to be someone that is even higher and powerful than D..like Ajay devgan was higher than Emran hasmi in Once upon a time in mumbai...like Dawood is higher up than choota rajan...like that..then when and if Dutta fights with him it will be interesting...till now all D's villain have been on his stature..this guy will be moer powerful yet D will fight him and Win...probably to leave this profession and live a peaceful life with N as a businessman.....i would want this MAma to be Dawood...

Now I wonder if the Shankar Mama is the BH....

Wanderbug

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update everyone!

Rocking episode today....loved dutta "associates" for not believing in kala - and once again always a treat to watch baaji back in action. And the expressions on Baaji, Kala, and Suds faces were great!!! Cool

TaSHa rocked their scene as well.....but still no SR Ermm - hopefully very soon Blushing

now who's this shankar mama Ermm??

Edited by sidra2007 - 07 March 2011 at 8:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Thanks for the update everyone!

Rocking episode today....loved dutta "associates" for not believing in kala - and once again always a treat to watch baaji back in action. And the expressions on Baaji, Kala, and Suds faces were great!!! Cool

TaSHa rocked their scene as well.....but still no SR Ermm - hopefully very soon Blushing

now who's this chankar mama Ermm??

Today I didnt even mind Kala's weird makeup and hairstyle.ROFL

-Azy-

Go to top