Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 121)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by Crystal29

Kala sending the pictures of PN-wasis in storeroom to Shiroli is so silly! Silly

Oh and by the way, what address is it going to? Dutta Invincible Patl@shiroli.com ???????????LOL

I guess ..
Dutta Shreeram Patil, 
Shiroli Post Office, 
Shiroli!
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

omg....they finally got a science fact straight about the honey bit...wah kya baat hai  Clap LOL LOL 

So it is true! Wow Stern SmileLOL

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, I understand according to the plot of the serial, Dutta might regain his eyesight before Kala's snaps arrive, but is Kala a FOOL as she knows Dutta is BLIND, and still she asks Suds to take pics in such a way that Baaji's bruise, his sister's crying faces, everything is clearly shown, so as to provoke Dutta Confused?! But Dutta is BLIND, so whats the point Confused?! The only person who might be able to see the pic is Nakku, and even if she sees such disburbing pics, does Kala think that Nakku will describe it to Dutta Confused?! Obviously she will keep mum, infact knowing her nature, Kala should have understood that she might not even let Dutta know about the pics, as she would know its just a provocation from Kala's side and there is nothing much Dutta can do currently, as he is blind. So she might just refrain from telling him, as there is no point in mentioning it to him. What ANOTHER brilliant plan Kala Clap! Isse tho Suds ke plans better hain LOL, and definitely attacking the basti is a better plan as compared to Kala's SILLY idea LOL!

When Kala and Suds almost start jumping up and down with excitement at their 'newest' plans, I can't help but :rolls:...it's like watching a time-bomb...you know they are going to colossally FAIL and explode all over themselves only LOL

Originally posted by neets_ltl

That was just a scene so unbearable with Kala and Seema I was just thinking W*F? Seema disturbs me....pea sized brain....non functioning...why does she exist? 'Sacha pyar'- does she know the meaning of that? Has she forgotten that day? Why am I asking these questions? LOL The loony has lost all grey and white matter in her brain...someone send a doc down there...her pathetic whining was badd....and that scene was actually boring....what was up with the switching to Tasha in between? My eyes would brighten up at their sight and then I found myself cringing at Seema...

What a sweet Tasha scene! I couldn't help but see glimpses of MR in there....the mischievous glint in his eyes, the cheeky smile, his eating style, and the general humour surrounding him was so nice to witness. I would like to think there was a little more than sweetness there....a tinge of naughtiness...and Dutta was so happy! I can't quite get over it! The whole eating from each other's hands is a little intimate...I thought at one point he would bite her fingers...Blushing Lovely!

As Tasha walked out of the tent, did anyone see the focus on the tight hand holding? It was so good to see! Don't know why it struck me! LOL But a lame dialogue from Naku 'ganda banda tha.' Come on! I just thought that was a little off....I actually thought Dutta was sooo understanding when Mahadev was explaining about how they don't pick up weapons etc....his head nodding was real good, great by MR. And how insensitive was the comment by Tanaji's wife?! And the high pitched shouting in front of THE Dutta Bhao- daat dana paregi aurat ki....but I was like CALM DOWN WOMAN! I bet she will swallow her words next week...scary lady....

Now, it might just be me, but the sight of Dutta Bhao getting villagers to fight for their lives was slightly odd lol! From dealing with actual gangsters, to do kori ka timepass villains....who would have though it eh? ROFL Looking forward to the action next week!

@Red: Yeah, why are you? :rolls:

@blue: That was jokes...she said it like such a KID LOL Agar ek taraf Seema hai, toh Nakku bhi kam nahi...that was her argument, that Ranga is a 'ganda banda...woh accha nahi hai!' Oh Nakku, Nakku, Nakku LOLWacko

@ all the purples: Word!

Edited by make-believe - 11 March 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-sourire-neets_ltlMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL I've laughed a lot today courtesy LTL and this forum Fatty! Hmmmm...I think I should just stop with Seema...i think I'll just zip my mouth from now on...we all know what she's on about! Khama kha apna dimakh main kyun ladaoon? LOL When Naku said that line *shakes head* I was thinking good lord, what a poor dialogue....I mean she sticks up for Dutta but says Ranga is a 'ganda banda.' What? D'ohThat is REALLY going to persuade them na.....dearie me....

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Is banda even a marathi word?? I thought that was a PUNJABI word.....Is Nakku magically speaking Punjabi slang now?ConfusedLOL......MV needs to control her punjabi kudi selfLOL

-sourire-

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
^^ banda is Not really a punjabi Word It's used in urdu & hindi Too it's a synonym for aadmi 

-sourire-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
We can credit that to her mumbai roots LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

^^ banda is Not really a punjabi Word It's used in urdu & hindi Too it's a synonym for aadmi 

But it's a regional thing.....Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi have common influences in the northern regions of the country......I don't think Marathi ppl use words like "banda".....maybe a marathi person in the forum can clarify this.....and Nakku has never used that word in the show before from what I can recallConfused

-sourire-

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

But it's a regional thing.....Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi have common influences in the northern regions of the country......I don't think Marathi ppl use words like "banda".....maybe a marathi person in the forum can clarify this.....and Nakku has never used that word in the show before from what I can recallConfused

Don't know Yup maybe someone can enlighten us on this  

Go to top