Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 119)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

CVs recycled another extra actor....the old man standing in that scene of the basti he was the same one who was blessing Naku vahini profusely when she came to the basti and had dreamt about Dutta being near her in jan..

He has been transported from one basti to another LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219kabeeraspeaking

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
All these days i  was worrying about seema  that she will seperate tasha .Cry

I can't see seema in between the lovable couple Dutta Nakusha .
I  just want seema out of the show .Angry

whatever the track they are planning in the show triangle or whatever
 iam  losing interest in this show by dirty unnecessary triangle with seema .

where ever seema scene is there i will just skip the channel and  don't want to know the story involved with and around seema .  I  just hate her and can't bear for 1 sec also . Angry

In future if seema scenes are there with dutta i  will skip those scenes also . Unhappy I can't see her with dutta even for a second . Angry

I think i have to miss fabulous Dutta expressions more in near future because of this bloody wicked woman seema  if they are planning for triangle .Confused

whenever seema goes completly out of the show then i will see the complete episode of LTL .

But after seeing today episode i decided one thing i will see  tasha  scenes only  and refresh myself  . Day Dreaming

what a fantastic scene today . lovely scene . lovely expressions by tasha in feeding scene Embarrassed .   This single scene today has made my stomach full .Day Dreaming

Hats off to tasha and their  way of showing love  towards each other  .
Clap.

Feeling proud  as tasha fan .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11rama_2010

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Loved the DN scene....especially how Dutta was in a playful mood...how naku's eyes were sparkling with happiness at his mischief....thank God after so many days of frozen expression..atleast nakku ji had a different expression today....but again she said Saab sambhal ke..twice..GRRRR

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksrama_2010-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

CVs recycled another extra actor....the old man standing in that scene of the basti he was the same one who was blessing Naku vahini profusely when she came to the basti and had dreamt about Dutta being near her in jan..

He has been transported from one basti to another LOL

Thats his kumbh ke mele mein bichda hua judwa bhai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Loved the DN scene....especially how Dutta was in a playful mood...how naku's eyes were sparkling with happiness at his mischief....thank God after so many days of frozen expression..atleast nakku ji had a different expression today....but again she said Saab sambhal ke..twice..GRRRR

yup, Mahi looked very fresh today after such a long time...makes you enjoy the scene even more when it does not look like she is sleep-acting..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksrama_2010-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--kabeeraspeaking

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

All these days i  was worrying about seema  that she will seperate tasha .Cry

I can't see seema in between the lovable couple Dutta Nakusha .
I  just want seema out of the show .Angry

whatever the track they are planning in the show triangle or whatever
 iam  losing interest in this show by dirty unnecessary triangle with seema .

where ever seema scene is there i will just skip the channel and  don't want to know the story involved with and around seema .  I  just hate her and can't bear for 1 sec also . Angry

In future if seema scenes are there with dutta i  will skip those scenes also . Unhappy I can't see her with dutta even for a second . Angry

I think i have to miss fabulous Dutta expressions more in near future because of this bloody wicked woman seema  if they are planning for triangle .Confused

whenever seema goes completly out of the show then i will see the complete episode of LTL .

But after seeing today episode i decided one thing i will see  tasha  scenes only  and refresh myself  . Day Dreaming

what a fantastic scene today . lovely scene . lovely expressions by tasha in feeding scene Embarrassed .   This single scene today has made my stomach full .Day Dreaming

Hats off to tasha and their  way of showing love  towards each other  .
Clap.

Feeling proud  as tasha fan .

i totally agree with you seema is getting on our nerves let alone seeing her with dutta when she touches his photograph ifeel sick i want her out of the show have you seen her ugly witch like hands poor

ziks

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
HI niki11

Iam very happy as u also hate seema in severe like me .

We just not able to enjoy fully  tasha beautiful love story by this horrible role seema . Confused

we can't see seema in between the lovable couple Dutta Nakusha .

ya what u said is correct   you actually are able to see the scene of Seema touching Dutta photo .

Iam not able to see her yaar .  I just skipped the channel .

In future also i won't see her even though  when is in the presence of dutta .

I can't bear seeing  Dutta  in presence of seema even for a second .
It pains a lot .

Always she is crying , crying , crying  upon tasha since their re union .  Confused

Always everyday episode her crying upon tasha  really sucks  me .

I wonder if any woman will behave like this in real , that she knows he is married and he loves her wife very much and he deliberately said to her that  he only loves his wife  and there is no space for her in his life .

So my wish is if any forum member move forward a petition against
love triangle in LTL  or  on like Seema role should  end .

I will be happy if any petition comes against seema  and triangle in LTL so that it will go to the observation of cvs.

Edited by ziks - 11 March 2011 at 12:29pm

niki11

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Sneaked in the episode at lunchtime :)
Tasha scenes were nice, but again, if Dutta had his eyes, it would have been lifted to a different level altogether. I do feel like they are playful and not tackling the physical aspects of the relationship cause he cant see yet, and there would not be justice to that without his eyes doing the talking.
Although many find Seema annoying as hell, I quite liked her portrayal today of that almost demented Chucky-type talking...like a child throwing a bad tantrum that she wants something/someone. My toddler throws better tantrums than that LOL, all the same she is veering on the demented side, so Kala's mind games worked yet again.
I will say now, that Kala is getting repetitive for me, so she needs a week or 2's break, so we can get a breather from her thoughts. She has made it amply clear that she wants Dutta to come to her, so hopefully the next few weeks will be focused on Dutta and his trust gaining on that village.

I quite like Dutta being the inspiration to the villagers, thats a side of his personality that we have not seen in a while, so its a new facet, he is very commanding in nature and MR's tall stature and build really convey that leader like trait, not sure any other actor can really pull that piece off - looking like the written character :) Clap

Naku looked very pretty today in his gajar cutting/feeding scene, she was also playful...what I particularly like about Naku - is her matter of fact way of talking to Dutta..when he asks her, did I ever feed you? She says Nope - so Naku right there !

Finally, I like that Ranga wagered for Dutta, I wanna see him in action, but I hope he does not go alone, that will be really strange...hoping Mahadev and some folks accompany him. Knowing Naku, she might not let him go alone and might decide to walk through fire again...then Bappa will have to help Dutta protect Naku and co along with fighting Ranga and Chaskar LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top