Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 103)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

They play those raagas regardless.....it's like a general LTL thing....kisi bhi character pe chipkaa dete hainLOL

God, this Seema is going to be more nauseating than ever nowDeadDeadDead

This was a new raga, yaar...they've had quite a few new ones actually...and they sound so nice too! I'd love to have them used on Nakku...lekin kya these people are putting it on Seema of all people...uske scenes mein pathos create karne ki kya zaroorat hai, she makes us cry tears of blood with her other talents waise hi SleepyLOL

I swear, I would rather bear episodes being split among Suds, Kala, Chaskar, Ranga and Tanaji all together rather than having Seema LOL At least most of those people are able to add some flair and even comedy to the show LOL

Whaaaaaaa?? He never even MENTIONED AS as a comparison to Nakku?? Toh what did I read in the update then?ConfusedLOL I'm all confused....ahh well I'll have to watch the epi to get the actual sense of the scene I guess.

Verbatim, he said, "Tune pallu se muh ponch ke Aai Saheb ki yaad dila di, Nakku." So he wasn't saying Nakku = AS in the moment for him...just that this GESTURE on her part reminded him of something from before...anyways, you see the scene and gauge for yourself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

fatty, I didn't say her acting was making us hate her, I said that her acting was good in terms of conveying the selfishness in the precap. I said that it's the character that makes us hate her, the constant switching of 'irada' and the fact that she is able to create those emotions of disgust and make us snigger at her delusion, is quite something. Her acting will always remain bland...Smile

Hmm Neets, I don't think she is coming across as selfish even...it is more CHILDISH than anything...the same whiny, little girl vibe...even her selfishness has no serious spark or jazz to it on an adult level...the writing for the character isn't bad...if a better actress was playing Seema, I think my views would have been limited to ridiculing her delusions only LOL 

Anyways, I've bashed Seema enough for the day Mr. Green Chodo usko, aur footage dene ki need nahi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zikssub_rosaMelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

..lekin kya these people are putting it on Seema of all people...uske scenes mein pathos create karne ki kya zaroorat hai, she makes us cry tears of blood with her other talents waise hi SleepyLOL

This woman needs a reality check ASAP......where's our resident besti expert Baajirao?? I want to see Baaji bajaaoing her band with some SOLID besti......Baaji style!Evil SmileLOL

Do they seriously think they will EVER manage to manufacture pathos in Seema's scenes? Ambushing us with her lame gine-chune 2-3 FBs with Dutta is NOT going to make us feel all sad for her........and the selfishness of this chick is like....my brain explodes in anger thinking of it each timeAngryDeadLOL.......oh and yes, the icing on this entire cake.....her "acting" *choking motion*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingnaadanmasakalli

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think it will be a little ridiculous if Naku ends up getting that flower? Somehow, I'm not liking the whole idea of her making that journey....don't know why...but someone else can do that. However, the amount of value given to Naku being Dutta's saviour maybe the idea behind it, should it be pursued....The amount of unnecessary focus they're putting on it is boring me. I am liking the whole Chaskar met Ranga element, and now Kala getting to Dutta potentially...other than that, things need to speed up a little.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Why are they playing PingPong with seema She's so reminding me of The Mahan Riddhimaiya from CMG now who at the start of the epi used to be like i want to stick with my Hubby & at the end used to be no i want my Ex everyday Rofl they ran the show fro 9 months just like this & now Seema is Becoming that ping pong one day she's like OH no NO whatever may come I will do my"PRASCHIT" & the very next moment shes LIke no i will not and will Tell the truth I mean seriously how old is she?? 

MelodiousDreams

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Do you guys think it will be a little ridiculous if Naku ends up getting that flower? Somehow, I'm not liking the whole idea of her making that journey....don't know why...but someone else can do that. However, the amount of value given to Naku being Dutta's saviour maybe the idea behind it, should it be pursued....The amount of unnecessary focus they're putting on it is boring me. I am liking the whole Chaskar met Ranga element, and now Kala getting to Dutta potentially...other than that, things need to speed up a little.

Oh all these are just dragging tactics to keep the story moving through the world cup. To me its all good news, cause I get to see MR more and more...cause he will stay till he confronts Kala at least :)
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

This woman needs a reality check ASAP......where's our resident besti expert Baajirao?? I want to see Baaji bajaaoing her band with some SOLID besti......Baaji style!Evil SmileLOL

Haha, Baaji Rao the besti expert! Cool Love that LOL It was great to see him instantly distrustful of Seema even yesterday too...ek taraf there's AS who is just like her dear bahu and gets chummy with anyone and everyone and then there's the sane people like Dutta and Baaji who have reservations which make them hold back from playing tic-tac-toe with ever stranger that they meet LOL

Do they seriously think they will EVER manage to manufacture pathos in Seema's scenes? Ambushing us with her lame gine-chune 2-3 FBs with Dutta is NOT going to make us feel all sad for her........and the selfishness of this chick is like....my brain explodes in anger thinking of it each timeAngryDeadLOL.......oh and yes, the icing on this entire cake.....her "acting" *choking motion*

It won't be too bad, Neets...Sundari has convinced her otherwise for the time being, so maybe someone else indeed will go get it. Like you, I too wish that things get going with the flower...because that is with what the key to all other tracks and confrontations lies, even with Chaskar/Ranga or Kala finding him again...so be it Nakku or even someone else, I wouldn't mind...at this stage, it just needs to happen...hopefully in the precap for tomorrow? 

TheRager

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
fatty i love the gif so snagged it hope it's ok:))) 

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top