Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 103)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
LOL Neets....well like I said, I haven't watched the epi yet.....this is just my reaction from what I read in the update.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Can they NOT play those nice ragaas in Seema scenes? Pinch To stand more of her 'acting' now :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:...someone save us.

They play those raagas regardless.....it's like a general LTL thing....kisi bhi character pe chipkaa dete hainLOL

God, this Seema is going to be more nauseating than ever nowDeadDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksMelodiousDreamssinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi Yet But I love ur icon Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Haven't seen the epi Yet But I love ur icon Anu 

Thanks, Fary :-) You mean the "we want Dutta's eyesight back" wala? That's credit to Khushi.....she made it for usLOL

sinamika

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Great....so the Seema turning negative track beginsSleepy

I can't wait to see the day Nakku gives her one TIGHT SLAPTongueLOL

I can't wait to see Seema slapped off of the FACE OF THIS SHOW, that's what LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

@Neets: LOL I haven't watched the epi yet but personally my issue was more with the fact that he equated Nakku to AS......yes she's his mother....but for god's sake AS.....the EPITOME of PENDULAMOLOGY?? Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! No, Dutta! DON'T you put Nakku in the same category as that chameleon AS! :P

Anu, he didn't equate Nakku with AS and neither did he say that she reminded him of AS. It was the gesture, the pallu wiping and care that reminded him of 'home'...and at home, AS used to be the one dotting over him, na? Toh usse connection ban gaya and he missed his family, bas. It was executed very naturally, IMO...maybe putting it in words doesn't quite explain that...for the SR crowd, they will look at it as a 'oh no' kind of thing of course LOL But I didn't find it odd or off at all!

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Fattyyy....are those 3 green things aliens?? LOL Im guessing you're finding Seema somewhat a strange species in terms of her acting....do let me know....LOL

Those are sobbing emoticons, Neets LOL But it wouldn't be too outlandish for aliens to cry at seeing her 'act' as well LOL Btw, I totally disagree with you on Praneeta's 'acting' which is making us dislike her...arey yaar, yahaan toh koi acting hi nahi hai...it's the LACK of acting that makes her totally *facepalm* LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I can't wait to see Seema slapped off of the FACE OF THIS SHOW, that's what LOL Ooooh Fatty is in KHOONKHAR mode today! NiceeeeeeeeLOL.....WORD, I'd LOVE to see her slapped off the face of this show too!TongueLOL

Anu, he didn't equate Nakku with AS and neither did he say that she reminded him of AS. It was the gesture, the pallu wiping and care that reminded him of 'home'...and at home, AS used to be the one dotting over him, na? Toh usse connection ban gaya and he missed his family, bas. It was executed very naturally, IMO...maybe putting it in words doesn't quite explain that...for the SR crowd, they will look at it as a 'oh no' kind of thing of course LOL But I didn't find it odd or off at all! Whaaaaaaa?? He never even MENTIONED AS as a comparison to Nakku?? Toh what did I read in the update then?ConfusedLOL I'm all confused....ahh well I'll have to watch the epi to get the actual sense of the scene I guess.

kabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
fatty, I didn't say her acting was making us hate her, I said that her acting was good in terms of conveying the selfishness in the precap. I said that it's the character that makes us hate her, the constant switching of 'irada' and the fact that she is able to create those emotions of disgust and make us snigger at her delusion, is quite something. Her acting will always remain bland...Smile

*dewdrop~pearl*

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
@Fatty :Oh acha, they're sobbing emotions Embarrassed I don't know they looked like aliens but now I seee.....lol.....ur emotions are so cool...
@ anu: just watched the 3rd dec episode where dutta is filled with rage and grabs the doctor....oh god....i want his eyes back....but what a scene that was...thanks...you indirectly brought back memories....

Go to top