Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 (Page 102)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

KHUSHI!! If you're around, can you please make one of those protesting smileys saying: 'We want Dutta's eyesight back now!!' LOL x

I second this! Khushi, an andolan siggy with that frowning smiley holding up that signboard for all of us to use, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLLOL

here u guys go LOL

Muahhh thank you, Khushiiiiiiiiiii! Using right awayLOL.....that frowning smiley reminds me of grouchy/grumpy Dutta for some reason and makes me feel like pulling his cheeks....a le leLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08Pyari_ZahrakhushixMrsKhan

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
mere profile main tho main kuch edit nai kar paathi .. tho siggies kaise lagaaoon Cry
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

KHUSHI!! If you're around, can you please make one of those protesting smileys saying: 'We want Dutta's eyesight back now!!' LOL x

I second this! Khushi, an andolan siggy with that frowning smiley holding up that signboard for all of us to use, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLLOL

here u guys go LOL

EEEHHHH!! Khushi!! Hug *big squishy hug* Thank you, it's so cute- I shall use it straight away! LOL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 10 March 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Kahan sa shuru karoon main? LOL Zor ka jhatka hai zoro sa laga mujhe! OMG! Dead That feeling of being nauseous hit me instantly when all her crying and pathani hugging was on full speed. I was left reeling as I read the precap update....just can't believe it....lol...I thought she was going to be positive! Haiyo rabba- fitta mu tera Seema D'ohKala is undoubtedly, hands down, the poison queen. Bow down to her people, assar kargaya! What a turn around...but lets think about it. Being surrounded by Dutta's photo, listening to Kala's words, and having to deal with the loss of her 'first love' was going to be catastrophic. She is a nutcase....the inherent thinking is never going to change....for her it's all about her happiness...I actually have started to hate her all over again....the thought of her being a barrier to Tasha is something that makes me irritated!

MR stole the show again with his expressions and dialogues...what a character. What surprised me is how 'in the zone' he was about taking revenge. He actually  told Naku to go away as he prepared....his character is still very much intact....there are certain lines that have been drawn with regards to his profession and a husband...and I think today pretty much cleared up any dobuts about his character turning into some mushy being.

Loved how he doesn't want his hands to shake when he sees Kala. But that lovely little transition between Dutta Bhao the angry young man, with revenge on mind, to just Dutta the simple guy, was really nice- how he appeared riled up and then stepped forward to Naku instinctively, to be calmed down, was so lovely. And the raging, tensed arms action made me think 'woah' but he actually cannot wait to see Kala's face- what emotion!

Areh yaar, sab kya keh raha ha? There's nothing bad about Dutta remembering AS when Naku wiped his face....I thought it was quite a nice thought. I mean, the pallu is kind of related to a mother's touch anyway...and the thought of Dutta coming from a day's hardwork to find AS care for him, is something that he is used to anyway...no one else has been doing it for him. And the line of 'ghar ghar hota ha' was beautiful. Truly touching. The lines that followed about how he's going to go home to fight, how he can't wait to look everyone in the eye and hug them was just something else....the turn of the head to a side as he was engulfed with emotion was BEAUTIFULLY done by MR. Such an emotional pourout by Dutta to Naku. Clap

Beta Sudsss......maan gaya bhai! What a photo dude! Lol, I'm guessing they just planted that in the room, to make her think that Dutta has actually kept that...and then Kala's line of 'kahin na kahin, woh tumhe abhi bhi pyar karta ha.' LOL! I have to admit though, the precap although mind bogglingly puke inducing was annoyingly cool....Praneeta's acting as a woman desperate and in absolute selfish mode with that whiny tone of voice was really good. You've got to give it to the CVs for creating such a character....for Praneeta for making us hate her...admire her for making Tasha run...and then hate her again for switching to 'me, myself and I mode'....she has created so many emotions in us...I think we best prepare ourselves for some teeth gritting.....

Edited by neets_ltl - 10 March 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.-Roopa-droopy_asleepPooja_219Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Dutta ko aaj BHOOK lagi...call the newspapers, people! ShockedLOL

It's so funny to watch Suds and Kala make plans and be all happy and evil when you know they are all eventually going to fail ROFL And RANGAAAA SE PANGAAAAAAAAAA :rolls: ....Ok, I'll stop being immature LOL

Loved all of Dutta's dialogues today, fantastically delivered and well-written...especially the ones about home. I'm loving how he's missing his family, it's been weaved in so naturally....the night scene in particular was very nice, MV looked pretty in it too! The other really great thing was how Dutta showed belief that his eyesight will come back by saying that it isn't possible that Nakku's Bappa will not listen to her Smile It was worded so beautifully and then the delivery had me mystified...almost as if he said it with an edge of sarcasm but actually meant it...that hoping but trying not to hope case again, I guess.

Can they NOT play those nice ragaas in Seema scenes? Pinch To stand more of her 'acting' now :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:...someone save us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@Neets: LOL I haven't watched the epi yet but personally my issue was more with the fact that he equated Nakku to AS......yes she's his mother....but for god's sake AS.....the EPITOME of PENDULAMOLOGY?? Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! No, Dutta! DON'T you put Nakku in the same category as that chameleon AS! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltl

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

@Neets: LOL I haven't watched the epi yet but personally my issue was more with the fact that he equated Nakku to AS......yes she's his mother....but for god's sake AS.....the EPITOME of PENDULAMOLOGY?? Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! No, Dutta! DON'T you put Nakku in the same category as that chameleon AS! :P

Yeh ok Anu lol....but like we can't see him in a state of bliss with regards to Naku all the time when she wipes his face....and I don't think it hit me as badly that he mentioned AS...I was like oh, ok, and then carried on listening LOL
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Fattyyy....are those 3 green things aliens?? LOL Im guessing you're finding Seema somewhat a strange species in terms of her acting....do let me know....LOL

Go to top