Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update everyone!!

I loved the DN scene today - i love seeing the soft playful side of Dutta

and then in the same epi we get the strong authoritative Dutta - loved the end bit - and like the rest of you i see blind dutta kicking some ranga and chaskar butt! and while or afterwards - our new talent Tanaji is gonne go get him that oh so special flower.....looking fwd to a nice battle next week! πŸ₯³
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg....they finally got a science fact straight about the honey bit...wah kya baat hai  πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, Seema....Seema...Seema😳

UFF!!

The TaSha scene was very cute...but I guess both of them are suffering from amnesia...Dutta asks, "kya maine tujhe kabhi apne hathose khilaya hai?" Naku answers, "nahi Saab"πŸ˜•πŸ€£

So my guess was right...it's going to be a blind Dutta who kills Chaskar! Absurd though the idea is...still, a lot depends on the execution!

Now out of gratitude, Tanaji might bring that flower....Dutta will need his eyesight...he has to see those pictures!πŸ˜ƒ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

First of all, Seema....Seema...Seema😳

UFF!!

The TaSha scene was very cute...but I guess both of them are suffering from amnesia...Dutta asks, "kya maine tujhe kabhi apne hathose khilaya hai?" Naku answers, "nahi Saab"πŸ˜•πŸ€£

So my guess was right...it's going to be a blind Dutta who kills Chaskar! Absurd though the idea is...still, a lot depends on the execution!

Now out of gratitude, Tanaji might bring that flower....Dutta will need his eyesight...he has to see those pictures!πŸ˜ƒ

D has fed Naku twice already in this JMM..πŸ˜†...wonder how both of them forgot that..πŸ˜†

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, I understand according to the plot of the serial, Dutta might regain his eyesight before Kala's snaps arrive, but is Kala a FOOL as she knows Dutta is BLIND, and still she asks Suds to take pics in such a way that Baaji's bruise, his sister's crying faces, everything is clearly shown, so as to provoke Dutta πŸ˜•?! But Dutta is BLIND, so whats the point πŸ˜•?! The only person who might be able to see the pic is Nakku, and even if she sees such disburbing pics, does Kala think that Nakku will describe it to Dutta πŸ˜•?! Obviously she will keep mum, infact knowing her nature, Kala should have understood that she might not even let Dutta know about the pics, as she would know its just a provocation from Kala's side and there is nothing much Dutta can do currently, as he is blind. So she might just refrain from telling him, as there is no point in mentioning it to him. What ANOTHER brilliant plan Kala πŸ‘! Isse tho Suds ke plans better hain πŸ˜†, and definitely attacking the basti is a better plan as compared to Kala's SILLY idea πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

D has fed Naku twice already in this JMM..πŸ˜†...wonder how both of them forgot that..πŸ˜†

And at least 3-4 times before thatπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think Tasha were kidding about the feeding bit. Just like Naku aplogizing for staying away from Dutta when he called her.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, I understand according to the plot of the serial, Dutta might regain his eyesight before Kala's snaps arrive, but is Kala a FOOL as she knows Dutta is BLIND, and still she asks Suds to take pics in such a way that Baaji's bruise, his sister's crying faces, everything is clearly shown, so as to provoke Dutta! But Dutta is BLIND, so whats the point πŸ˜•?! The only person who might be able to see the pic is Nakku, and even if she sees such disburbing pics, does Kala think that Nakku will describe that to Dutta πŸ˜•?! Obviously she will keep mum, infact knowing her nature, Kala should have understood that she might not even let Dutta know about the pics, as she would know its just a provocation from Kala's side and there is nothing much Dutta can do currently, as he is blind. So she might just refrain from telling him, as there is no point in mentioning it to him. What ANOTHER brilliant plan Kala πŸ‘! Isse tho Suds ke plans better hain πŸ˜†, and definitely attacking the basti is a better plan as compared to Kala's SILLY idea πŸ˜†.

LOL! Good point..she wants to show pics to a blind Dutta...! Maybe voice recording would be better. Confused
But Kala's whole plan made me feel 'Aa bail mujhe maar'.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

No I think Dutta meant - during the times when he used to be drunk and Nakku used to feed him. As this dialogue followed Nakku's dialogue of 'saab aap roz nashe ke haalat mein mere haath se khathe the'......that time Dutta asks her, 'par kya maine kabhi tujhe khilaya 😳?'. So I dont think the CVs are that amnesia-infected πŸ˜† to forget such prominent scenes which were shown soo many times in LTL (including during the Tu meri zindagi hain.... song).

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

No I think Dutta meant, during the times when he used to be drunk and Nakku used to feed him. As this dialogue followed Nakku's dialogue of 'saab aap roz nashe ke haalat mein mere haath se khathe the'......that time Dutta asks her, 'par kya maine kabhi tujhe khilaya 😳?'. So I dont think the CVs are that amnesia infected to forget such prominent scenes which were shown soo many times in LTL (including during the Tu meri zindagi hain.... song).

hmm..ya could be...even i thought that but D wasnt drunk in this scene, so didnt make sense to relate the drunk part to feeding Naku..πŸ˜†...oh well, I suppose they were just pulling eachother's leg or just referring to the gajar ka halwa...πŸ˜†