Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jagrutid

i have to be very honest and say when i watch the episode i fast-forward anything that involves them..i only have time for dutta.!

I dont have the FF option.
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagrutid

i have to be very honest and say when i watch the episode i fast-forward anything that involves them..i only have time for dutta.!

you are lucky as you dont have to go through the torture like us .From tomorrow onwards even i am going to watch only duttas scenes kala or ag whatever she is getting repetative and annoying  day by day and the negativity in the show is depressing  i wonder how ppl were comparing ag with mr she impressed initially but she does nt have any thing new to offer over madeup face and different hair styles donot make an actor impressive

Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spandana11

Thinking seema is also pendulum she knows dutta does not have any place ,but kala played well with seema week mind and her selfishness which was result of her break down in precap I am thinking as soon as seema says the place kala will also lock seema in store room saying thanks for the information as shee do not have ant interest in giving dutta back to seema and will leave to killl dutta and nakuu then in rtoom seema might understand kala played with her and say every thing to baji and I think baji will escape then to save Tasha or second point seema also go with kala but when finally battle was happening she may come to know kala intension is to kill dutta and not return to her she may sacrifice her life while saving dutta do not know what may happen

I agree Spandy! Kala might lock her up along with the other PN-wasis! I really want Seema to know about Dutta and Naku's love, especially Naku's...and be in awe! I hope somebody from the family recounts the entire story to her...
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ok that struck me too...the man remembers his mommy when he is with his wife. Now we SR suuporters are doomed.🀣

that was exactly How I felt Ksh πŸ˜•  kitne pyaar se nakku ne uska pasina saaf kiya and he was so yeh Cvs ko koi aur scene nai mila tha kya AS ki yaad dilane ko πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

that was exactly How I felt Ksh πŸ˜•  kitne pyaar se nakku ne uska pasina saaf kiya and he was so yeh Cvs ko koi aur scene nai mila tha kya AS ki yaad dilane ko πŸ€£

Exactly...I mean I get the whole Karyeshu Daasi etc, but its a bit unnatural for them not wanting to get romantic inspite of being in so much a mess...thoda to banta haina?
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I agree Spandy! Kala might lock her up along with the other PN-wasis! I really want Seema to know about Dutta and Naku's love, especially Naku's...and be in awe! I hope somebody from the family recounts the entire story to her...

I hope this happens. Someone needs to jerk her out of the imaginary world she is living in. I mean Dutta himself told her about his love for Nakku and yet she wants him back because Kala says Dutta loves her and she finds some random photo in his cupboard! πŸ€ͺ
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Well I wud love that too rosa that seema shud be told nakku and dutta's story .... but pls tell her just like madhu knows abt seema ... don show us how they tell her the story .....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ok abt the episode. Dutta looked hot while practising. But I wish he was wearing his usual pathani...thats more umm effective. ☺️
Some people guessed Naku's amma style sari wrapping was due to the sun. I think they were right as when she was in the shade did hadnt wrapped the sari amma style. Also kudos to all those who guessed Ranga would try and loot the jadibootis. But Ranga ka pala is now with Dutta bhau...so fikar not! Sundari actually managed to convince Naku not to go. Wow!πŸ‘This means no lechy Ranga. 😭But I guess Dutta will do something big to win the loyalty of the basti people and this will be it.
Dutta returned home after a hard day practising and felt Naku is like his mommy. The girl deserves it!😑Btw I liked MV's expressions in this scene...esp when she was wiping Dutta's face...it seemed as if she couldnt get enough of him and looked quiet umm... tempted herself. πŸ˜‰
Now the other not so desirable stuff. First of all Seema's 'acting'...omg! Why was I subjected to it? And Suds made a successful plan? Ab Kala ki value kam ho gayi. Btw AG should truly go easy on the layers of pancake. She has a naturally beautiful face and she doenst need so much of makeup.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Exactly...I mean I get the whole Karyeshu Daasi etc, but its a bit unnatural for them not wanting to get romantic inspite of being in so much a mess...thoda to banta haina?

thoda poora poora romantic hona bantha hai .... par dutta tho dutta hai hamaara GG (Gorgeous Gadha) and nakku I don think she has to be the one to do the honours well poori patilwaadi ke saamne I love u bolna kaafi ni hai kya dutta ko now what is he expecting her to πŸ€¬πŸ€£ ok I shud shut my mouth nowπŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

Well I wud love that too rosa that seema shud be told nakku and dutta's story .... but pls tell her just like madhu knows abt seema ... don show us how they tell her the story .....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I dont think it matters now if she is told the story or not. When Dutta in no uncertain terms told her that he loves Naku, arre she is married to him for good ness sakes, if that does not work, then this story telling is not going to help either. Kala will twist it in her own way.