Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Neets: LOL yes see after a point it gets too much......we all could deal with the blindness to a point....but then it just hampers the scenes after that with a looming melancholic sort of feel to everything that dampens the effect of the other nice bits that there may be to the scene...

But what to do.....looks like we have no choice but to wait :S

@Harshita: Yeah they are giving Dutta an alternate support system of villagers here through his blind phase....which I can understand from a storyline point of view but in the actual scenes toh we have to bear with seeing Dutta blind only naa :((
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu:
Ya, totally agreed, its very frustrating and mood dampening...I mean when i read the description from the written update that Dutta takes Naku's hand and asks her not to go running into the forest, what a different level that scene would have been taken to, if he had his eyes?
Now to even play devil's advocate, the CVs could have also taken the route of planning and plotting before running to PN after his eyes come back na? After all he is a strategist not just a dumbo to go running back to fight everyone.....the cricket also has something to do with this dragfest I am sure...
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Its a history and mystery for us now ....What happened that day 😆 ..But its sure something important was edited out purposely to revenge obsessed fans ........Hope these kind of things dont take place in future ....😕....Anyways Just watched todays episode as well ....story is moving now and they need to keep the same moving track .....

Really ! I somehow felt that some thing was missing ...it was night right ..they didnt show anything about their sleeping arrangements in the room and Dutta said " tu soo rahe thee meine socha chai bana k jagaon "or left it for us to imagine......Sigh ! but I so much wanted to see something like Dutta Nakusha in PN room with curtains
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Really ! I somehow felt that some thing was missing ...it was night right ..they didnt show anything about their sleeping arrangements in the room and Dutta said " tu soo rahe thee meine socha chai bana k jagaon "or left it for us to imagine......Sigh ! but I so much wanted to see something like Dutta Nakusha in PN room with curtains

Sia, Mussy, it is these small scenes which actually give meaning to their relationship. I so wonder and wish what scene was edited....each and every scene between them, has so much meaning, it cannot be so  meaningless that it can be edited...wish they had edited Suds or Kala with their smirks!!!!!...

Yes, the story is moving, and like some previous editing this will too be forgotten...hope they somehow compensated this injustice of thiers..
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another random thought...since I saw the sword fighting...will be get a training session between Dutta and Naku, where he is teaching her to fight? Ala Jodha Akbar, since we already got one inspired curtain from there?
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm...so Madhu knows who Seema is? Okay then, whatever you say 😆 Loved how Baaji Rao was all pakaoed of Seema and remained suspect till the very end 😆 Just how we feel about her prayaschit 

Favourite scene of the day: Dutta asking Nakku after a few moments of silence to promise that she won't go out in some 'phool wool ke chakkar mein'...it was so incredibly sweet of him to jump to that conclusion, that she will do so without doubt 🤗 And then the way he kept on saying, 'Wada kar' again and again until she relented 😊 I was actually shaken awake when that scene ended because of how well it panned out even in a few seconds...the dialogues, expressions, intensity...kind of caught me unexpected at just that moment, I guess. 

Chaskar was sooooooooo bored walking around with the posters 🤣 Poor guy having some tough days in costume 😆 And he hung up on Suds...good deed of the day! 😆

So Suds has chanced upon something new (dare we wonder what? ☢️😆), Chaskar and Ranga met so soon and Seema is clearly diffused for the moment...good track movement, let's see what they have planned...

Precap: Dutta back to his dhokebaaz line 🤣 Priceless stuff 😆 And MR's dialogue delivery sounds solid...looking forward to the entire scene!
For those who are craving for DN...there is much to read in between the lines...such as the way they were sitting together in their tent before Mahadev came in...

When Mahadev and Sundari leave, Dutta instantly turns in towards her 😊

There's something so sweet about Dutta's almost intrinsic reflex to gravitate towards her...

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^ I can see only last 3 photos even I am using 4 eyes 😆....So dark to see 😆
Originally posted by: Sia79

^^^ I can see only last 3 photos even I am using 4 eyes 😆....So dark to see 😆

You can't see because the first two are too dark, Sia? 😆 It translates much better in video I guess, but it's only a tiny, split moment...Dutta is turned in towards Nakku with one of his legs crossed on the charpai/khatia between them and holding her hand while they talk (:
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: make-believe

You can't see because the first two are too dark, Sia? 😆 It translates much better in video I guess, but it's only a tiny, split moment...Dutta is turned in towards Nakku with with one of his legs crossed on the charpai/khatia and holding her hand while they talk (:

Ok...Will try to catch again waiting for HQ video 😆 .......
Edited 😆
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago