Epi Discussion Thread | 7th Mar-11th Mar || LU Pg 106 - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

its nt onli tht scene... apparently a gd 4/5 mins of tasha scene was chopped off..n i'd rather watch tasha thn kala-suds ne day

I think Yuvi today's scenes were needed...they should have fit in the Tasha scenes last week itself instead of so many repetitive Kala-Suds scenes. Obviously someone is in loooooooooovvvvvvveeeeee with Kala/AG given the unneccessary importance to her.
Originally posted by rpmenon

I guess not.Its the dinner scene from friday that was chopped off.

No I believe its a post dinner scene when Tasha are ready to go to sleep. And no I dont think it was the SR.
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

wel said... πŸ‘
bt this new man shudnt b mre powerful than DSP...thts nt looking gd.... i dnt mind if its sum budda like d's father figure bt nt sum1 thts on the sme level cos thn it may bring up da rumours of new characters being introduced n the story focussing on new characters n family... i jus hpe if this person does enter its sum middle aged man thts like a father figure 2 Dutta..i'd prefer tht if nt thn no new entry pls...

He apparently is as fair as Dutta. So I think he will be a sort of father figure. Also I think he will give Kala a fair chance to prove herself as Dutta's heir.
So ermmm.....no one else heard this bit? Was it just me then?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....that was the one thing that didn't bode well somehow to me :S.....the smugglers seemed to be more about, "We won't accept any WOMAN in Bhao's place but another Bhao?"πŸ˜•......Please someone tell me this is just my overactive imaginationπŸ˜†

Originally posted by nureat01

One thing felt odd to me though....did one of the smuggler dudes say to Kala, "Bhao ki gaddi pe DUSRA Bhao hi baith sakta hai?" or was that my imagination? Didn't like the sound of that....ehhh

Originally posted by shilpita87

We don't know if they were crucial scenes...acc to me LTL is more abt the story...what i got of tasha scene today and what the precap showed was enough to take the story forward on dutta-nakku front...what they showed in PN that was necessary to show what Dutta really deals day in day out..they actually set up the idea of Dutta being larger than life with Dutta's absence in PN and ratnagiri..also i think they wanted to hint at entry of a new character for next plot...

Guyz actually the precap set my mind at ease...no one is shifting focus from Dutta...he is there in every frame even with his absences...and the way they are portraying him as robinhood and helper for poor like shah rukh was in swadesh...i was impressed..i mean Dutta is a suave,sophisticated businessman...the way he was telling them the real price of tablets really won me over....he will soon be the leader of that village as well..and then get his eyes back and then come to PN...we are not going to see the end of this track by end of march..i mean i think we have to wait more for D's eyesight...so the track will drag somemore..

they can use that scene for next night or something..but that's very dim chance

Ur rite Shilpi! Wish I didnt know scenes were chopped off. I wouldnt have known the difference then.

So ermmm.....no one else heard this bit? Was it just me then?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....that was the one thing that didn't bode well somehow to me :S.....the smugglers seemed to be more about, "We won't accept any WOMAN in Bhao's place but another Bhao?"πŸ˜•......Please someone tell me this is just my overactive imaginationπŸ˜†

No one specifically said a woman cannot take Bhau's place. They said the person who replaces Dutta should have the same stature as him which Kala doesnt. Thats why one guy quoted the examples of politics where many times gaddis remain with the family. If Kala wants to take Dutta's place she has to prove herself capable enuf. In fact the men were ok with Baji taking Dutta's place as he knows the ropes. I felt that was a fair thing to say. In the underworld the business usually passes to the right hand man.
Also having said that the underworld is exclusively a man's world so even if they meant another man should Dutta's place they were not way off. I am yet to hear of a big shot female don.

You are right...one of them did say "Dusra Bhao he baithega"....Maybe indicating in more generalized terms that the underworld is not very fond of Women leading the Satta and all..... and the rest Ksh put it aptly....
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

For me showing this was important rather than a SR. I know the time isnt really right for the SR. It will definitely not happen between a blind Dutta and Naku.

I believe others have mentioned this before too, Ksh...that they may not want to focus on the intimate aspect of DN's relationship until after Dutta gets his sight back...that they're saving it for after that for best impact. So for me, what they've shown so far is perfect, give or take a few editing glitches :shrug: I am happy with how DN's relationship is progressing, it does not feel stagnant or stuck or lacking...it is in sync with them and the situation. If they didn't show something, I didn't feel its absence or 'what could have been'...maybe that is because I don't have special expectations from that front, I am going with the flow...but when the time comes, I am 100% sure all the focus will be on that and it will be done justice to as well.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I think Yuvi today's scenes were needed...they should have fit in the Tasha scenes last week itself instead of so many repetitive Kala-Suds scenes. Obviously someone is in loooooooooovvvvvvveeeeee with Kala/AG given the unneccessary importance to her.

Absolutely disagree, Ksh. All the Kala-Suds (even Seema) scenes last week were needed and NOT repetitive at all; each and every one brought something new to the table or was needed to forward the plot...if someone is to be blamed, it should be the schedulers and editors for not pacing the episodes in a way that ensures DN were given that 'night' scene...it's not the actors' fault in any way, be it MR, MV, AG, VR, anyone πŸ˜•
@Ksh/Param: The thing that actually bothered me were the actual words 'DUSRA BHAO'.....I don't like the sound of that and it just bothered me for some reason....to even consider any other "bhao"....male or female or whatever.....why did that come up? Was it just one random line that I'm overthinking or was it foreshadowing?πŸ˜•......Before that the dons were all like, we don't believe that bhao isn't alive....it's not 'halwa' etc.....but there were some other dialogues too about how only a person who proves themselves strong enough to handle the throne can think of replacing someone......I don't know.....I'm having a paranoid moment and reading meanings into all these lines now......*holds head*
Originally posted by make-believe

They will sleep holding each other in such situations to derive emotional support and comfort from the other, just the thought of being TOGETHER that gives them both peace and strength to go on, but they are not the 'uncontrollable' types...for both of them, love transcends physicality in EVERY sense and we have all seen and known that...it escapes me why we should expect otherwise in such a situation then? If we don't want to see anything overt, then why such desperation over it? Because when the time comes, all will happen...when circumstances are in better shape, I'm sure they will do a fabulous job of whatever they show and I think we can trust them with that much, right?  

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You've put that down so beautifully 😍 So true- and I can totally picture that in my head 😳 Although it's the first thing on some people's minds, right now SR should be the last thing on Dutta and Nakusha's minds πŸ˜† But the fact that they are deriving peace and strength from one another is very endearing to watch. Like Anu keeps saying, when it happens it will happen, and it will happen naturally without all that hullabaloo like other shows *cough* Geet *cough* 🀣 x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago