Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Ohhh a convo during Friday's dinner scene you mean? Hmmm......but even then I don't mind much....I liked that bit otherwise also....without a convo also it was such a sweet, simple, soulful scene.....even if it was edited, I didn't find anything jarring about it.

Thats the point.That scene was too good by itself,until now.πŸ˜† Now that we know we could have had more,i feel that i lost something beautiful.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavitha08

but they did show the dinner scene that happened on friday itself aur bhi tha kya ? πŸ˜•

It seems there was.LOT of that scene was chopped off,according to Sara's sources.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today was fabb! Baji all the way! πŸ₯³ It was rocking! The whole interaction, conversation and dialogue baazi between Kala, Baji, Suds and the smugglers was a great treat to watch! It was a battle of the words alright! I have to say though, I was slightly disappointed with the execution of Tasha's scene...it was very much out of place in an episode that was more about psychological mind games and humour! Tasha were overshadowed completely. So much has been written about having a SR and more passionate scenes....I could see why some LTLians would want that. Naku got up from the bed, clearly had been sleeping by Dutta's side, but one would like to know, what occurred following the conversations, dinner scene last Friday.....not overly hot hot scenes, no, but small gestures...I don't know if it makes sense, but perhaps the thought of Naku lying beside Dutta is somewhat surprising in itself - hazam nahi hota as you wonder, hain? yeh kahan sa aagaya? - which is probably why if something romantic was shown pre sleepy times, her waking up from where she did, would make sense. πŸ˜† Really don't knw what Im talking about! I guess it's totally irrrelevant! The saving grace of the Tasha scene was Dutta trying to collect wood πŸ˜” His helplessness is kind of sad in that situation (Anu do you hear me!) And his line : Bhag raha hoon. Ahhh well at least we got a glimpse of his humour today....Naku jab stupid sawal karegi toh jawaab bhi stupid sa hi milega...and what was up with the need to rip her saree and use that MAHOOSIVE piece of cloth for a wound that could easily be treated with my plaster (but I shouldn't forget they're in a jungle). But yeah Naku bored me can you believe and Dutta's line about not wanting satta but providing happiness to AS and Naku intrigued me? How? He doesn't want the power but he wants it for their happiness? Someone provide me with an explanation please- felt slightly contradictory...AS and Naku can be happy without the need for satta. But obviously Dutta has created a name now....anyway enough of that, now for the meaty bits!

Wah wah! She came down the stairs with style, Suds grinning like anything. Little did she know what laid ahead of her. And so the onslaught started and her and Suds' expressions were quality! The first couple of lines about 'kursi khali' by baldish, beige shirt guy (who was by far my fav), made Suds jaldi sa worried! Both their faces went down, Kala's more like 'achaaa', I didn't expect this. Funny how she was chipkaoed to the chair! As each reply was put foward about 'saboot mangta ha dhanda ma' it was like Kala was being educated on the basics of having 'links' with business partners. πŸ˜† Showed how much she lacked in terms of the 'rules and regulations' that need to be abided by when you're a gangster! Slap in her face! Then my fav smuggler who started to talk about relatives backstabbing etc was just pure class! I mean they guy was just having an off the cuff little tantrum about the downs of being in such a business, only for Kala to shoot herself in the foot by assuming they were accusing her! Then the line 'point ka saath point milaka bat kar rahi ha.' πŸ˜† She was totally slated! The way it was delievered was just funny! And Kala's reply was soo ickly-sweet, with Suds giving a hesistant smile- idiot. Halwa ha kya guy was jokes- 'Baji bai, woh kidar ha.' He was keen! But see, that little exhange of words, with Kala providing justifications and then the smugglers putting the boot in by insulting her more was brilliant!

Abhi tak Kala hasn't undertood Baji's role as a right hand man? His role in taking important calls in the dhanda? Chota sa naukar my foot! Then came the mocking laughter....man Baji's hand on the chin action and tongue in mouth moment as he shredded Suds was just toooo goood! But man Suds was 'trying' to be composed as well- Baji ka bacha 🀣 The convos the two of them come out with are fab! And the baby sounds by Baji directed at Suds πŸ˜† Gotta give it to Baji as he walked down the stairs- so much cheeriness on his side and respect and aknowledgement on the smugglers' behalf! What I loved about the last couple of minutes was that Kala's jaan was in Baji's mothi. The way he was subtly hinting at Kala being the one harming Dutta, keeping her on tenterhooks, but then diverting from it again, so to make her breathe a sigh of relief was well done! First Baji says that 'Dutta is very lucky to have a sister like Kala' (note the faces bright up with sarcasm) but then when he says, 'it's a different thing that she is his sautali behen' then the panic strikes again! In the end, Kala was real desperate to provide explanations for her calling them over πŸ˜† backfired indeed! Loved it!

Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nureat01

WORD....my exact thoughts on the situation as well.....I'm not hanging waiting for the SR like that....I expect it to happen in its own evolution and I hope they make it a memorable, aesthetically shot, deeply poignant moment like they have with all other DN moments.....and till then, I also like these soft, subtle scenes b/w DN which just reiterate their beautiful, soulful bonding time and time again😊

yh i agree...it shud happen at the right time n i dno if ne1 else wil agree bt the current time n situation isnt ideal for SR...i'd like it 2 happen wen they gt bk 2 PN... n possibly after he's dealt with kala...m reali excited abt kala-dutta face off...i hpe its worth the w8.... πŸ˜ƒ
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shankar mama cud be BH .... wat say
AreYaar thumbnail
@Neets: LOL I hear you loudddddd and clear....haha.....see what I mean now about that helplessness? The scenes are nice otherwise but his eyes would have made that extra difference *sigh*...but seems like there is a longggg wait ahead for us :S

LOL@ your reaction to the sleeping arrangements...haha....yeah I bet it felt kinda random.....

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

but they did show the dinner scene that happened on friday itself aur bhi tha kya ? πŸ˜•

It seems there was.LOT of that scene was chopped off,according to Sara's sources.
[/QUOTE]

you didn't felt it ended Abruptly last friday?? πŸ˜• .strange.. 

Anyway... dont go with my source .... as sources can be wrong too...  thats all i can say to pacify you now... 

peace.... Enjoy the show :) 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

you didn't felt it ended Abruptly last friday?? πŸ˜• .strange.. 

Anyway... dont go with my source .... as sources can be wrong too...  thats all i can say to pacify you now... 

peace.... Enjoy the show :) 

y r they cutting tasha scenes mre nw? apparently 2days scene was cut 2...Confused
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

m hpin he's a positive guy... we hav enuf negativity around thnx to suds, kala n chaskar...i wud like 2 c this man sum1 thts like a father figure--guru type for dutta who sides him,... nt sum1 on his level...πŸ˜• n nt sum1 thts against him... by baji's consent 2 w8in for him it seems mayb this man wil side dutta otherwise baji wudnt b ok with it... i dno we'l jus hav 2 w8 n c bt m hpin its no young man...ideally an old man tht evry1 looks up2... other wise mayb as rumours suggested earlier this may b the time of new characters n families entering wich isnt gd
AreYaar thumbnail

I'm pretty sure the LTL writers have themselves forgotten about BH...no mention of BH in what like close to year now, right?πŸ˜†