Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

denver_diva

denver_diva

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
If Prachi and Avtaj are not eliminated then why were they shown on Roadies Graveyard with ayushmann and Bani?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..rainurubalbamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prachi and Avtaj eliminated or not?" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
even i m confused

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
God only knows what Roadies 8 is upto this time. Wacko

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
no he didn't..he has been chosen the captain.....

but hey how he got selected.he broke all the laws of roadies during audition......kitne better log the isse zyada auditions mein

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..bamboocopter

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
i kinda had the exact same doubt ... one moment they show that the tables have turned and they are not eliminated and the next episode they are sitting in the graveyard? Confused

and i think they are eliminated cuz Bani said so in the interview oh and btw that epi was badly edited 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.WonderStone

but hey how he got selected.he broke all the laws of roadies during audition......kitne better log the isse zyada auditions mein

exactly ... that's what i was confused about too ... didn't they practically throw Avtar out of the audtion room? i was sooo surprised to see him back and same goes for prachi ... i clearly remember them saying that she isn't selected 

bamboocopter

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss-chief

Originally posted by The.WonderStone

exactly ... that's what i was confused about too ... didn't they practically throw Avtar out of the audtion room? i was sooo surprised to see him back and same goes for prachi ... i clearly remember them saying that she isn't selected 
abt prachi....i know the judges selected her for their own selfish reasons...they want one bimbo to add the glamour tadka and all tht..warna kitni ladkiyan deserving thi,.....look at tht girl which came from so long distance from a small village...she had also problems like suraj rite?? but she wasn't selected just becoz she was non-glamorous....roadies khud partiality karta hai aur poochta hai ki hum partiality kyun kar rahe hain......!!! the entry of avtar raises several questions on roadies....he misbehavved with the crew...not once but twice..so how he got into the show.....they were beter people which balds loosers raghu and rajiv clearly ignored..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archangelAleezzay..shivani003bamboocopter

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss-chief

i kinda had the exact same doubt ... one moment they show that the tables have turned and they are not eliminated and the next episode they are sitting in the graveyard? Confused

and i think they are eliminated cuz Bani said so in the interview oh and btw that epi was badly edited 
but if they are eliminated...how come they are seen in the precap as 'captains?m clueless nowConfused

Aleezzay..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top