India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Lets concentrate on our abhay

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Atmosphere is somewhat changed on forum........by the article many of them are happy and some of them are still in shock come on guys accept it  move on

hamare sochne nahi sochne se kisku kya faraq padhega hai things are not gonna change....... Ouch

and we have lot to deal with we have our abhay raichand ,sid the real fun i m really loving Embarrassedthe whole pyrek sooo lets come back to reel life...........

vivian vahbiz itself made it clear to us that reel life and real life are diff and they want us to come out of our fantasies abt [VISU] i guess  soo leave it dont take it on hearts i know many of them are hurt by vivian s lie but there might be some circumstances ,, he dint wanted to accept the relation in front of every1 but he wold have been silent

if we really love vivian we should accept and respect his will vahbiz looks a nice lady and vivian is happy with her he started feeling for her long back ............tho usme uski kya galathi

soo guys chill i wanted myself to be calmed soo made this topic 

SOO LETS COME BACK TO REEL LIFE AND CONCENTRATER ON OUR CHARMING ABHAY RAICHAND AND OUR LOVELY EVIL SID

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 07 March 2011 at 7:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurffkhanAisha.anshraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
oh I am very very concentrate and my concentration is on Sid whatever Evil stuff he doesDay DreamingBlushingEvil Smile

I'm in love with Evils/bad boysROFLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicAkankshaa.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

oh I am very very concentrate and my concentration is on Sid whatever Evil stuff he doesDay DreamingBlushingEvil Smile

Hi-five !! LOL Angel .. We used to be SR buddies.. and Sid was no evil, was he? :P 
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
most of us are not shocked because if what you claim, its not about ViSu or about his affair with vahbiz 

its about the fact that Vivian lied! he says he hates fake people and apparently he appeared to be a fake himselfConfused

why didn't he just admit it why did he have to lie again and again and againConfused

i personally thought of him as a genuine, honest and gem of a guy from whatever i saw of him in his interviews! and now i get to know his is nothing but  a fake!Sleepy

oh well its all showbizSleepy 

nothing is real! actors lie about everything from their age and whether they did plastic surgeries to whatver LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 07 March 2011 at 7:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930lighteningbuzzSuper Kool

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Hi-five !! LOL Angel .. We used to be SR buddies.. and Sid was no evil, was he? :P 
yup hun we used to be and no that Sid wasn't Evil to us who loves him back then but to those who dislikes him he was and I love itROFL

I always love what others can't standROFLEvil Smile

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey me too!!! Thumbs Up.....love the evil Sid Evil Smile....because i am evil too (umm a bit less than him Tongue)
OMG Team evil/bad boy is wrong....*Hi5*....whatever that is evil must be very proud of us his creations in the world of Ekta show right now

we are so gonna Rock this forum=Day DreamingROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index