Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so far I;m liking the pace of the show, and the good mix of funny, sad, sweet and drama moments. Its nice to see that malti has some remorse. I have this strange feeling that after nikita marries ved, rajan mom will team up with malti's mom and it will not be good.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Malti has to realize that what her mom is doing is wrong ... i hope soon she too realize her mistake , the way she behaved with Pashu , n finally back too the family ....
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

agreed with both of you..malti is not that bad.. its her mom who has poisoned her mind to behave like that with pashu though pashu is also at fault a little as he never ever gave her time..

as far as rajan and nitika are concerned toasty is right.. i think its high time nitika and her parents stand up and speak..just for the fact that if her engagement breaks people will talk about it, they shouldn't keep quiet..they are ruining their own daughter's life...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Their daughter's life and happiness should be more important to them than what society, yes it will be hard to deal with whatever gossip happens afterwards, but she deserves better
...PARiNA... thumbnail
just love the scene between Malti and dadaji ..... when she want to touch dadaji's feet and he refused !!
she realize this now that dadaji cant walk because of her... and also mentioned to her mom once, and that curl mean lady again influenced her ...😡
she is spoiling her daughter and pashu;s life ....

Malti also realised that she was happy in Chatur's house .. she hd to make food only for 7-8 ppl now for soo many ppl in that ayurvedic center....
i beleive in this ... what u do come's back to u ...

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched the whole weeks' epis, interesting watch.

I've developed such a soft spot for Malti now that even I'm surprised at how long it took me to warm to her. And let me tell you, it wasn't long! Malti is obviously very naive to let her mother run her over like that but I'm just so glad that she's isn't a shady character herself. She seems very friendly and quite a caring being, she just needs to be removed from the influence of her revolting mother.

On the matters, how bad do you guys think it will be when the house finds out that Prachin failed? Anyone missing Chedi (pitaji)? I do, and his antics with Pashu!
...PARiNA... thumbnail
yeah  Gyaan got good slaps from Pashu i think it will be worse for Prachi.....

i too have a soft corner for Malti .. but one thing is there y she isnt using her .... i mean she is not a kid ... y cant she understand what her mom is doing is not right.. if she realizes this that what happened with dadaji was because of her and this too that she was more happy in Chaturs house .. she never cared for Pashu and always expected a lot from him...

They why DONT she apologize ....

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's thing I was going to ask as I'm not sure it was made clear in the show - does Malti know that Dadaji is crippled because of her actions?

But even then, even if she does feel remorse over it, Malti blindly loves her mum and follows her faithfully. I don't think she's got no one else besides her and so maybe she feels it's her responsibility to look after her mum and trust her word for word, as she is the woman who brought her up and put her best care before her own...or so she says.

So, I as I said, it won't be until Malti's removed from under her mum's influence would she start questioning her mum's motive. But before that, Malti needs to be shown some incriminating evidence against her mum to raise her suspicions. We saw this week how Malti started questioning things but as she believes her no good of a mum too much, her mum successfully evaded her line of  firing.

But I'm sure, once Malti finds out the whole truth, will the help of Toasty, she will apologise for sure.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
yes Malti knows it that dadaji cant walk coz of her.....
she once mentioned it to her mom ...
dont understand one thing more there are charges on ved for MOLESTATION !! probably it was her mom's trick but........
Why Malti agreed for such ..... ???