...PARiNA...

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Discussion Thread - 7 to 12 March

Previous DT

CRICKET KA MAHAYUDH-26&28 Mar
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623795

Discussion Thread - 1st-3rd March 2011
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1627347

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Thread - 7 to 12 March'11" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
so far I;m liking the pace of the show, and the good mix of funny, sad, sweet and drama moments. Its nice to see that malti has some remorse. I have this strange feeling that after nikita marries ved, rajan mom will team up with malti's mom and it will not be good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Malti has to realize that what her mom is doing is wrong ... i hope soon she too realize her mistake , the way she behaved with Pashu , n finally back too the family ....

-Preetz-scinerd

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

agreed with both of you..malti is not that bad.. its her mom who has poisoned her mind to behave like that with pashu though pashu is also at fault a little as he never ever gave her time..

as far as rajan and nitika are concerned toasty is right.. i think its high time nitika and her parents stand up and speak..just for the fact that if her engagement breaks people will talk about it, they shouldn't keep quiet..they are ruining their own daughter's life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd...PARiNA...adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
 Their daughter's life and happiness should be more important to them than what society, yes it will be hard to deal with whatever gossip happens afterwards, but she deserves better

scinerd...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
just love the scene between Malti and dadaji ..... when she want to touch dadaji's feet and he refused !!
she realize this now that dadaji cant walk because of her... and also mentioned to her mom once, and that curl mean lady again influenced her ...Angry
she is spoiling her daughter and pashu;s life ....

Malti also realised that she was happy in Chatur's house .. she hd to make food only for 7-8 ppl now for soo many ppl in that ayurvedic center....
i beleive in this ... what u do come's back to u ...

scinerdanna44

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Just watched the whole weeks' epis, interesting watch.

I've developed such a soft spot for Malti now that even I'm surprised at how long it took me to warm to her. And let me tell you, it wasn't long! Malti is obviously very naive to let her mother run her over like that but I'm just so glad that she's isn't a shady character herself. She seems very friendly and quite a caring being, she just needs to be removed from the influence of her revolting mother.

On the matters, how bad do you guys think it will be when the house finds out that Prachin failed? Anyone missing Chedi (pitaji)? I do, and his antics with Pashu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
yeah  Gyaan got good slaps from Pashu i think it will be worse for Prachi.....

i too have a soft corner for Malti .. but one thing is there y she isnt using her .... i mean she is not a kid ... y cant she understand what her mom is doing is not right.. if she realizes this that what happened with dadaji was because of her and this too that she was more happy in Chaturs house .. she never cared for Pashu and always expected a lot from him...

They why DONT she apologize ....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.