India-Forums

Why all men in the Patil girls' lives hav 2 B grey (Page 3)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by trupat

i thin bhaskar's character will change ..... the show has just started they cant show bhaskar falling in love with avni and being nice at the beganing ..... the reason i like him is because of his naughtiness ..... they need to show some drama to make the show little stronger .... i m sure bhasakar will change once he marries avni but it will take time

i love bhaskar's naughty eyes n smile ....he loks to cute in such scenes. lets see if avni is able to change his mindset or not. yes, the show needs to have some spice ....something more to just avni n her financial story. like the way avni was rememberin bhaskar n smiling in todays episode same way they could shw some romantic scenes as well
they will but will take some time
@ trupat : i love ur display pic Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index