that's true professionalism......... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Duttamann80

The memory loss info was leak out by SBS ..............

There  was NOOOOOOOO post about Nitya as Maan sister on the page ...............

People copy info from that page and pics  too ............

The info you have on this post about DD was from that page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The page  admins  knows  and  have  sources .Unlike people in his  forum who make it up and  spread  rumours .....................

Haha, which has source? That page is known for rumours and leaking infos without copy rights.......
In the page they said partial memory loss which never happened, so don't blame SBS only, this page spread a lots of rumours, like Nakul left Geet, which is false and Nisaar left the show which is again bakwaas, they need to get a life and stop giving negative publicity......

The so called admin there was even banned from a reliable page, so how to believe that so called admin?.......

Haha, the info posted here, I knew before it got posted in that page, I don't need to show off as some other people, beside this the info they gave is not totally correct, every time they say we will not share news and dhamke dete hai, then they post, they didn't get any rights from the CVs or anyone from the team to share personal pics or info, so they r simply doing something without rights, they tell people to not post their pics and info here in IF or anywhere else, while they post them everywhere, Did they get rights from the fans who took the pics that they post their pics in their page? No, many fans complained coz they did steal their pics and post it in their page........

When a person reveal the true colors of that page and what they do they delete the msgs which not goes well with the show to show off that they didn't say it, but simply we r not fools.......

@All: Don't believe that page in FB, coz they r simply liars, not reliable and most of the people know this very well........

The only reliable Geet related page in FB is GEET FB which usually post spoiler pics, not that page which they simply even copy GEET FB pics as well.....

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by temorocks

Haha, which has source? That page is known for rumours and leaking infos without copy rights.......
In the page they said partial memory loss which never happened, so don't blame SBS only, this page spread a lots of rumours, like Nakul left Geet, which is false and Nisaar left the show which is again bakwaas, they need to get a life and stop giving negative publicity......

The so called admin there was even banned from GEET FB page, which is much reliable, so how to believe that so called admin?.......

Haha, the info posted here, I knew before it got posted in that page, I don't need to show off as some other people, beside this the info they gave is not totally correct, the admins in that page r totally attentions seekers, every time they say we will not share news and dhamke dete hai, coz they want attentions simply, then they post, they didn't get any rights from the CVs or anyone from the team to share personal pics or info, so they r simply liars, they tell people to not post their pics and info here in IF or anywhere else, while they post it in GEET FB to get attentions, Did they get rights from the fans who got the pics that they post the pics in their page? No, many fans complained coz they did steal their pics and post it in their page........

When a person expose their fake faces they delete the msgs which not goes well with the show to show off that they didn't say it, but simply we r not fools.......

@All: Don't believe that page in FB, coz they r simply liars and most of the people know this very well........

@Zee:Be careful....Admins of that page has bodyguards all over😆

@Duttamann80:oh we r so scared😲😆I mean we r scared to death😆

Originally posted by Jimzi2716

@Zee:Be careful....Admins of that page has bodyguards all over😆

Why should I be careful? I didn't say anything wrong, I know well they r around, infact I told the people the truth behind that page, a fake page which is fooling the people.......

Why should I be careful? I know well they r around, I didn't say anything wrong, infact I told the people the truth behind that page.......

Now most of the people know abt their truth  too😛Still some people r their to beg for news...Its simply disgusting.......🤔
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Now most of the people know abt their truth  too😛Still some people r their to beg for news...Its simply disgusting.......🤔

Simply, coz people don't know their true colors......

This page is giving negative publicity to Geet, leaking infos, pics without copyrights and most of their infos r rumours..........

Simply, coz people don't know their true colors......

This page is giving negative publicity to Geet, leaking infos, pics without copyrights and most of their infos r rumours..........

Not only negative publicity abt Geet but also abt DD & DD's baby bump related issues too

After this post I m going to phamous one more time on her page too😆😆
@Jimzi2716: This page is popular for rumours.........
Glad she is better....hope she will fully recover soon....

@Jimzi2716: This page is popular for rumours.........
                                  May be.... but the main thing is that DD is well & that counts more to us.......😊                      
thnx for the news ...Glad she's well now...😊