ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

a small correction

DID1 did not have a german wheel

Big smile Of course not.........Once again proving the point that ONLY Terrence and his Toli know how to utilize the props in an original manner...........Marzi, Rajeev, Geeta, Remo etc. are merely copying Terrence and his  toli when they incorporate a prop in their choreography........Tongue

Nope not so

i was talking ONLY about the german wheel.

however if that is ur opinion of OTHER props..so be it

i didnt mention copying..you did

.how people forget that Amar wasn't the first to use the German Wheel either, it was used in DID 1 as well.......so does that mean that Amar copied that act as well? Big smile  

this is false

Tongue Hold on let me edit it..........many choreographers and dancers have used German Wheels in their routine prior to Amar using it in DID 2........does that mean Amar/Terrence copied the act from them? Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 07 March 2011 at 11:21am

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Amit Falon's performance on wheel was very very mediocre...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

amar used it in DID 2

not in DID1

german wheel is not terrence's innovation

let me copy paste what i wrote incase u didnt read it properly

"DID1 did not have a german wheel"

whatever inference u want to take out of this..feel free toLOL

Edited by bandicoot - 07 March 2011 at 11:01am

akanna

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Because she is 1 year older and wiser now.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

amar used it in DID 2

not in DID1

german wheel is not terrence's innovation

whatever inference u want to take out of this..feel free toLOL

Tongue It was being invented then just so it could be debuted by Amar/Terrence in DID 2........Amazing how people criticize Geeta Ma when she criticizes members of other teams and they say she only says nice things about people from her team.........And when she does compliment someone from another team, some people have a problem with her NOT complimenting Amar.......Big smile I think that idea about having contestants performing in a closed studio without cameras ONLY for their mentors and fans is a great idea........the mentors then just come in front of the cameras and tell us how great everyone was and how everything is just fine and dandy........Tongue
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@bandicoot - you are wasting your neurons! Wink I understand your point, and I am sure most of the members here will too.. When people either dont read the posts clearly or twist the words and add their own imaginations to it, why waste neurons on them?! Big smile
Big smile

petticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue It was being invented then just so it could be debuted by Amar/Terrence in DID 2........Amazing how people criticize Geeta Ma when she criticizes members of other teams and they say she only says nice things about people from her team.........And when she does compliment someone from another team, some people have a problem with her NOT complimenting Amar.......Big smile I think that idea about having contestants performing in a closed studio without cameras ONLY for their mentors and fans is a great idea........the mentors then just come in front of the cameras and tell us how great everyone was and how everything is just fine and dandy........Tongue

i did not say anything more

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

@bandicoot - you are wasting your neurons! Wink I understand your point, and I am sure most of the members here will too.. When people either dont read the posts clearly or twist the words and add their own imaginations to it, why waste neurons on them?! Big smile
Big smile

aku
lol i know...LOL

i was bored this morning and hence replied....now i have work..so will leave active imagination to continueLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index