Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KATRINA wanted Shaadi, RANBIR not ready Pg 10 Updt (Page 15)

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Media termed Deepika as an obsessive girlfriend in many articles in 2009..Now I wonder what they will call KatrinaWink

Edited by Natss - 10 March 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.ruky786

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Don't use the 'M' word--Ranbir to KatrinaOuchOuch

by Jasmine - March 11, 2011 - 0 comments ShareThis

As per the latest rumor, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have broken up for good. Initially, tabloids reported that the couple split due to Ranbir's growing proximity with his 'Rockstar' co-star Nargis Fakhri, but sources now reveal that Katrina's insistence on settling down is the real reason.

However, fresh batch of reports are claiming, Kat wanted not just to make their relationship public but also wanted Ranbir to settle down with her in a year or so.

Reportedly, Ranbir tried to reason with Kat and told her that he cannot marry her in a year as he's still too young for such a commitment.

However, Kat made it clear that she will not be settling for anything less than a ring on her ring finger and the ultimatum, as per close friends of the couple, was enough to create distance between them.

Kat and Ranbir had allegedly started dating while filming for 'Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani' which had ended actor's romance with his then girlfriend Deepika Padukone.

Ex-factor also involved in Kat-Ranbir breakup
As per reliable sources, one of the reasons behind Kat and Ranbir's breakup is his ex Deepika Padukone, with whom Ranbir will be pairing up in Ayan Mukherji's next.

Even after their break up, Deepika and Ranbir had made it clear that they will not be letting their professional life suffer due to their past personal equation and are open to work with each other.

"Katrina wasn't pleased with the idea that they would be working together in the same film. She even expressed her apprehensions to Ayan who told her he hadn't finalized anyone yet," revealed an insider.

Katrina rubbishes tabloid reports
Katrina, who has never openly acknowledged her much-hyped alleged love-affair with Ranbir, however, turned out to be the first one to react to their breakup rumors and strongly criticized tabloids for cooking up fabricated stories.

"These rumors are embarrassing, ugly, a million miles from the truth, beyond fiction," clarified Kat.

She added all the reports of their breakup due to her demand to get hitched with Ranbir are baseless as they were never anything more than good friends.

Edited by you2 - 11 March 2011 at 2:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenbamboocopterruky786

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i wondr what this have to b wid deepika try to make her look incint i mean at da end of da day we cant know what the truth ....

Edited by preity*zinta - 11 March 2011 at 1:46pm
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LEO88

i wondr what this have to b wid deepika n her fans try to make her look incint i mean at da end of da day we cant know what the truth ....

and how are the 'fans' related to the topic... let's keep it on the celebs, shall we...?  TongueTongueTongue

and of course... we all speculate, based on the rumours/gossips/interviews, etc. etc.....!  

-Mmmmm-ruky786

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Deepika asked for commitment, Kat asked for shaadi...what is Nagris going to ask for?! WinkLOL

kidsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natss

Media termed Deepika as an obsessive girlfriend in many articles in 2009..Now I wonder what they will call KatrinaWink

good thing she didn't get a tatoo in his name...  they'd probably call her the same... all these speculations that she wanted him to commit marriage, and him feeling pressure... bechara bachaa... all these women trying to pin him down, and he doesn't know what to do with them...  so he breaks it off, lest he gets suffocated by all the extra attention from his gf's...!   WinkTongueTongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Mmmmm-bamboocopterruky786

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LEO88

i wondr what this have to b wid deepika n her fans try to make her look incint i mean at da end of da day we cant know what the truth ....

Can u plz stop targetting FANS??

Nuktaacheenruky786

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by Natss

good thing she didn't get a tatoo in his name...  they'd probably call her the same... all these speculations that she wanted him to commit marriage, and him feeling pressure... bechara bachaa... all these women trying to pin him down, and he doesn't know what to do with them...  so he breaks it off, lest he gets suffocated by all the extra attention from his gf's...!   Tongue

Ranbir is portrayed as the bechara bachcha in the fim industry who gets trapped by b'ful actressesOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-bamboocopter

Go to top