Fashion and Beauty

need help for my face ???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

srosheen

Groupbie

srosheen

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hi every1 pls help me actually i hv round face but all sudden turned to be long nd very small ,,,in size pls suggest some easy nd home made tips ...nd my skin is too dry ..i reli don't  knw wht should i do i felt like i hv no more glow on my skin .....pls pls help me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help for my face ???" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I don't know about increasing face size, but for dry skill you can exfoliate in the night before going to bed with Olive Oil and Sea Salt. If Sea Salt is too abrasive for your skin, change is to sugar. All the dead skin will get off the surface of the face. After that mix Glycerin with Rose Water and apply it to your skin for moisture. (If your skin is acne prone and dry, I do not recommend adding Glycerin to the Rose Water.)

Also, I really recommend investing a good daytime moisturizer. I use Oil of Olay daily moisturizer. 

For a healthy glow, make sure you are drinking plenty of water (8-12 glasses) and eating fresh fruits and vegetables. This will really help flush you system out of toxins and help you get a glow back on your face.

You can also make a mask with Fresh Orange Peels, Almonds, and Milk. Grind it all together and leave it on your face for 20 minute, and do this once a week only! Oranges are very good for giving a natural glow and evening out the skin tone and over time it will reduce scarring. 

If you really feel unhappy with the lack of glow after trying all these, you can use a facial bleach that is used for dying extra hairs on the face.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_MauryaJess..Jiya.

srosheen

Groupbie

srosheen

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
thnak u for ur wonderful tips ...im gonne try ...i don't hv any hair on my face ...thnanks once again !!!!!!!!!!!

bestmom

bestmom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Use a Cleanser, Toner moisturiser everyday. Iam a beutician and i suggest, artistry's hydrating CTM. its very good. i recommend this to people with dry skin conditions. if you need more info, let me know.

vidya89

vidya89

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
hi i have heard that richfeel also treats for the skin problem. Is hair and scalp treatment similar to skin treatment. They do have these treatments in some of there clinic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top