Akshay Kumar's performance at Punjab Games - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Even I like Desi Jattt .. HI5 POOJA 😃🤣

And ^^ I agree, she is a bad actress -_- I already saw it in the promos 😆 din't even to dare to watch her movie ROFL
🤣 .. anddd I think almost everyone's fav song is heartbeat atm ðŸ˜›
I loveee the beat, I just cant sit chup chap when the song is playing 😳😆

and yh Sartaj is good, I love his first song .. and now his new song is good too ( cheere waleya ) .... && that girl from krishna cottage is in his clip 😕
haha ana the song name is heartbeat :)
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Even I like Desi Jattt .. HI5 POOJA 😃🤣

And ^^ I agree, she is a bad actress -_- I already saw it in the promos 😆 din't even to dare to watch her movie ROFL
🤣 .. anddd I think almost everyone's fav song is heartbeat atm ðŸ˜›
I loveee the beat, I just cant sit chup chap when the song is playing 😳😆

and yh Sartaj is good, I love his first song .. and now his new song is good too ( cheere waleya ) .... && that girl from krishna cottage is in his clip 😕

u have to watch her movie punjaban OMG u will get such a good laugh...girl cant act to save her life. 

yeah the girl also does hindi serials shes Anita H.

true. pooja makes every singer she sings with kinda famouss.. but shes kinda on a decline these days cause she literally had like 4-5 new cds every month for the last few yrs

Originally posted by deepakrulz

true. pooja makes every singer she sings with kinda famouss.. but shes kinda on a decline these days cause she literally had like 4-5 new cds every month for the last few yrs

i think its b/c shes coming out with a new movie.

@kawal i know the nma of it lol i was just singing while typing its to catchy
Whatt i liked about Pooja is that she even though she is so famous she is still kinda decent you know .. she does have a hugee attitude prob but yh 😆 and Anita .. what is her surname ?she is prettyyy 😛

And you know I somehow think there are justt too many singers there now, like seriously almost everyone whom thinks he/she can sing starts bringing his/her album 🥱😆
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
look at pooja when shes 12
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vYfmt03xA[/YOUTUBE]
anita hassanandani

my other fav song right now is lak 28 kuri da 47 weight kuri da. honey singh is cute. but i have a feeling the movie lions of punjab will flop gippy is a good singer but bad actor, not sure about diljeet he is mad hott though
but pooja should have a standard of her co-singers , dont sing with any bad singer :p
shes making money, thats y she doesnt care. and she doesnt charge too much either. she need to raise her fee cuz ppl will still pay her. sudesh kumar is a better singer than pooja though