Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Sorry I have been MIA... suddenly overwhelmed with so many things not related to the show... hope to be more active soon. But I really just had to comment on this.
1. Pls do not let one member's views take away the discussion in some other direction. The topic of the thread is about the chaskameter ratings. The ratings are not dependent on whether the threads are postive or negative. If I remember correctly, the ratings depend on number of threads created, among many other things. So the more topics we create and discuss, better for the show.
2. Commenting on articles abt actors related to RBO automatically gives points. Does not matter if the comments are positive or negative. The more comments, the more points for the show.
3. Negative voting in chaskameter is probably the most important factor here. But we need to be sure that negative voting is going on. And if so, why only for last 2 wks. Dont know if any IF administator can share that info on how many votes were positive and how many negative.
4. The chaskameter rankings do not determine the longevity or tracks in the show. That's based on TRPs which is a completely different system. Most members following RBO on IF live abroad and they cannot influence TRP anyway.
5. Am also concerned with one show constantly being in top position for several months now. Statistically that seems odd. may be some math/stats expert can clarify.
So, friends, do not worry... do comment on chaskameter ratings only and not too much abt other issues.