NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
lo! karo maze. kt and ym's rank are also going downOuch

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Friends,
Sorry I have been MIA... suddenly overwhelmed with so many things not related to the show... hope to be more active soon. But I really just had to comment on this.

1. Pls do not let one member's views take away the discussion in some other direction. The topic of the thread is about the chaskameter ratings. The ratings are not dependent on whether the threads are postive or negative. If I remember correctly, the ratings depend on number of threads created, among many other things. So the more topics we create and discuss, better for the show.

2. Commenting on articles abt actors related to RBO automatically gives points. Does not matter if the comments are positive or negative. The more comments, the more points for the show.

3. Negative voting in chaskameter is probably the most important factor here. But we need to be sure that negative voting is going on. And if so, why only for last 2 wks. Dont know if any IF administator can share that info on how many votes were positive and how many negative.

4. The chaskameter rankings do not determine the longevity or tracks in the show. That's based on TRPs which is a completely different system. Most members following RBO on IF live abroad and they cannot influence TRP anyway.

5. Am also concerned with one show constantly being in top position for several months now. Statistically that seems odd. may be some math/stats expert can clarify.

So, friends, do not worry... do comment on chaskameter ratings only and not too much abt other issues. 

Thanks.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN-Manita-NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose-Veena-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hey Gaayu di!.....gud to see u bck!.. <3

i think we shld ask Veena how the points are calculated....or ask her to ask the person who does this CM rating...

we hav gud ratings.....many threads.....and no.of members are also fine i guess.....
video ratings r also fyn compared to other shows....but still we cant cross 15...

mayb we shld PM Veena asking her....
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

@Prerna:
I would again encourage you to create topics for Rahul and Sam if needed instead of venting out your frustrations in this manner.
This is an open forum please feel free to create topics and make discussions. Donot be going bashing actors instead have healthy discussions.
What I am confused about is you yourself say that you don't like the Rahul and Sam track so how do you expect nonfan's to feel otherwise???
Anywho.. feel free to pm me if you have any concerns.Thanks.

As far as the Chaska Meter is concerned. That is a show rating only for IF. CM doesn't make or break a show but sure does visually knowhow of the popularity of the show.
All details of the CM and the rankings is stated in the link below. May does a wonderful job of keeping it update please make sure of commenting on that thread or ask questions there.

Please donot create seperate topics on Ranking we have a ranking thread..
and also the AT's that you can talk about them.
The Chaska Meter & IF Celebrity Ranking

Topic Closed.
RBO Dev Team.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-The_May_Rose

Go to top