Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rank! (Page 3)

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@ prerna  thank u for ur valuable comments and putting forward ur points here....

KT is a fantastic actor even if u dont agree with it...He s the one of the best on tv right now.

perfect!!!! thats ur opinion right? i respect that.... my problem and anger is against those people who are out there to influence others opinion who liked jenny rahul or sam.... they induce negativity and we have to hesitate to post a comment with a fear that unnecessary bashing will start.... my problem is against negativity not the people.... get over it already man.... MMS is gone.... the characters in the show have forgiven and forgotten about it and some people only on the basis of that are bashing rahul.... and now sam is nowhere to be seen... fine CVS goofed up with the mms issue but for that why sam has to be out of the show for so long and rahul still has to be treated like a villain.... as a mayankaa die hard fan obviously i will be angry.....

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna18

@ prerna  thank u for ur valuable comments and putting forward ur points here....

KT is a fantastic actor even if u dont agree with it...He s the one of the best on tv right now.

perfect!!!! thats ur opinion right? i respect that.... my problem and anger is against those people who are out there to influence others opinion who liked jenny rahul or sam.... they induce negativity and we have to hesitate to post a comment with a fear that unnecessary bashing will start.... my problem is against negativity not the people.... get over it already man.... MMS is gone.... the characters in the show have forgiven and forgotten about it and some people only on the basis of that are bashing rahul.... and now sam is nowhere to be seen... fine CVS goofed up with the mms issue but for that why sam has to be out of the show for so long and rahul still has to be treated like a villain.... as a mayankaa die hard fan obviously i will be angry.....
Do u think he is... and as for sam leaving.. i have no idea.. cv shave to answer that... for big time goofing up with the mms issue and not giving a proper act of repentance which wud have actually made rahul ( not manish ) more acceptable... u do tend to hate the villain of the show right generally.. BUt here we even have fans for Mangal.... Its not the character but the characterisation is at fault here.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-Ray-tvrasika

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna18

LOLLOL  oh are we concerned about the rank of RBO.... ok.... then aur karo mayankaa and jenny bashing... aur bhagao mayankaa fans ko.... aur negativity spread karo..... congratulations to some of those fanatic and insecure fans who actually shooed away all mayankaa fans away.... congratulations to veena too.... for shutting majority of mayankaa topics and forcing mayankaa fans to be restricted to only to mayankaa AT whereas we can see the most nonsensical threads started regularly on that SRK duplicate KT who cant act for nuts... veena why dont u restrict KT appreciation also in one AT..  may be some of mayankaa fans will come back seeing a little more balanced and just environment  on this forum... thanks to negativity here most of the mayankaa jenny fans have disappeared from this forum....   guys united we stand divided we fall... give respect and take respect.. if Mayankaa fans can tolerate an annoying acting blunder called KT in an episode and not bash him or his fans u can keep some respect for manish and priyankaa by not calling them intolerable and point fingers at the acting of two genuinely good actors and much bigger stars unlike KT whos scene's only saving grace is Yashu who makes up and saves the orignal RBO track with her fantastic performances....

Prerna are you the same person who made the poll, asking if the CVs hate Rahul?....Just wondered so I thought to ask.....

Regarding the bashing of the characters, the critisising is about the way the CVs protrayed the characters....Personally, I think they should have kept Rahul negative.....The negative vibe is not about insecurity of any new characters....We just want a logical story, regardless of our love for ShaNak....

Most recently we had the entry of Hiten Tejawani....His fans wanted his wife oppersite him and that may even have worked if she was Anand's doctor or a new school teacher in Dulwahdhi....The point is, for any new entry you need good characterisation and story....

Closing of thread in done on all sides and according to IF rules, regardless of our tastes....If not you would see plenty of threads about ShaNak and the K-family all over the forum.....We restict most of our discussion to three main threads......If you look at the forum, most recent threads are FF or about a specific thing....

If you think Manish was bashed you should have reported it....I personally have not seen Manish bashed, but their are issues with Rahul and the MMS....We blame the CVs not Manish....Why would we?....Any bashing of an actor is dealt with, by using the report button....What you just did was bashing an actor...

You talk of respect....From day one, it seems people are ready to bash this show, Yashashri, KaranOuch....And I am not overeacting.....We welcomed the new characters....Therefore new members should have also shown the same curtersy and understood that the show has an established fanbase....This show was something already!....By saying it is only charming due to the new entries....What are you trying to say?....Everyone esles hard work means nothing?.....

I am not just talking about Karan and Yashashri.....Ali Raza, Rushad, Khushboo and Rushali, the writers and the directors...Have all contrubuted to making this show magical....Does that count for nothing in your eyes?....The fact that Star One fails to recognise it is a mistry to me....

I suppose the whole world is obbessed with vampires, saas bahu, eyelocks and falls....Oh not forgetting the deadly duppata....Even ShaNak had a scene on that onceLOL.....Getting back to the topic....The Rank is affected by many things....But the point is members have to stay active....If you want to discuss you favourite, by all means do....I am sure Veena would have talked to you had you just PMed....If you want a Manish only thread, just say so....

But instead you come laugh at other IF memembers and then speak of respect?Confused....Everyone is welcome here....And we all have varied oppinion on all things related to the show....We are not insecure or obsesive....Not one has the time....We come to this forum to have some fun discussions....And we don't have any axes to grind....

Sorry to everyone reading this.....But I had to say what was on my mindEmbarrassed.....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeeSHANAKFANAnu80Sairaaaa-Ray-tvrasikaOlicityFan-Manita--Veena-

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@priya I agree with you.. we repeatedly have said we don't have anything againt manish or priyanka... just their characters..

and to other who think its because of us bashing them that the ranking has gone bad,.. well I think atleast here we needn't point fingers at each other.. rather help RBO move up the ranking in the best way we can...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeeOlicityFan-Manita-The_May_Rose

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Love you for the wonderful post May!...
we dont hate manish prerna!....i lyk him a lot actually!...its just Rahul whose character at tyms get on my nreves!...

u r always welcome on the Forum!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-Manita-The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Yes he is Priya and it's only his second show....I also don't understand why people are so quick to bash him....He seems like such a genuine person, bless him....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80SHANAKFAN-Ray--Manita-

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Disheartened with the rankingUnhappy.. are there any ways can we improve the ranking
SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
its really sad we slip down to another 5 places 24...its really unbelievable....dont know how they r calculating things...but now really feeling dat some people came hear n dey click cm meter negatively...

Go to top