Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Ekta Jealous?

HirkM Newbie
HirkM
HirkM

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Friends,

Good Evening..

Me Newbie but love watching "Laagi..". Love DNK's acting. Inspite og hot favourites why LTL and any of its actor are not even nominated in Ekta's awards. You tell me what kind of acting sushant and pratigya doing? They are just talking. I personally feel even I can do that being non-actor. Don't you think entire tele ferternity are jealous of Leads of LTL? They dont know "Public sub jaanti hai". No one now can stop both MV and MR from becoming big bolly star. But me very sad that now I ll be able to watch LTL only for some time, as I ve read MR leaving. Me not sure whether LTL remains same after MR. But without interrupting someone's aspiration, I am also ok to accept fact. If MR getting films then its alright, but if he doesn't have any film then why leaving? Leaving this aside MR definately deserves films. Very expressive actor, I bet everybody noticed him. He'll now be a star like Ranveer Sigh. I also wish MV to get big bolly break. What say?

Thanks Everyone...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundshally_mcaptkirksasha_1triashamIsHeZ.x*dewdrop~pearl*rainurubal

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
ya so true and i was like pissed off wen thay gave half of the awrds to Pratigya....huh such cheaps shows r der frm since wen and in all awrds y do they always win..........for me LTL has won all arwds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundcaptkirk

HirkM Newbie
HirkM
HirkM

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

ya so true and i was like pissed off wen thay gave half of the awrds to Pratigya....huh such cheaps shows r der frm since wen and in all awrds y do they always win..........for me LTL has won all arwds

sushant to phir bhi thik hai as he is popular and damn good dancer. But who's pratigya? You know ekta is rubbish and biased...
AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HirkM

sushant to phir bhi thik hai as he is popular and damn good dancer. But who's pratigya? You know ekta is rubbish and biased...
best show awrd went to this Pratigya serial...........i think they shd hv given it to LTL .......i was surprised that fresh new face awrd has never been given to MR MV
HirkM Newbie
HirkM
HirkM

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

best show awrd went to this Pratigya serial...........i think they shd hv given it to LTL .......i was surprised that fresh new face awrd has never been given to MR MV
based on info dat i ve neither MR no MV are newcomers. Dey ve been there from past few years, Isn't that true? Best Actor and Actress is wat dey deserve...
shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Friends,

Good Evening..

Me Newbie but love watching "Laagi..". Love DNK's acting. Inspite og hot favourites why LTL and any of its actor are not even nominated in Ekta's awards. You tell me what kind of acting sushant and pratigya doing? They are just talking. I personally feel even I can do that being non-actor. Don't you think entire tele ferternity are jealous of Leads of LTL? They dont know "Public sub jaanti hai". No one now can stop both MV and MR from becoming big bolly star. But me very sad that now I ll be able to watch LTL only for some time, as I ve read MR leaving. Me not sure whether LTL remains same after MR. But without interrupting someone's aspiration, I am also ok to accept fact. If MR getting films then its alright, but if he doesn't have any film then why leaving? Leaving this aside MR definately deserves films. Very expressive actor, I bet everybody noticed him. He'll now be a star like Ranveer Sigh. I also wish MV to get big bolly break. What say?

Thanks Everyone...
agree with you complete ....
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Forgot abt those chindi awards. Enjoy LTL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255skavitha08

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

As shreya said all these awards are chindi they don't deserve mishal

Edited by niki11 - 07 March 2011 at 7:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukund

Go to top