-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juni17

Originally posted by -Srushti-

SR mania is back!!! LOL

The way he was giving hints,
,and our Tube-light vahini was more concerned with her Kitchen-Kingdom made me feel
Dil baith gaya mera, kab legi ye hint

So true Srushti.........Nakku has to take da hint now..Wink......Our Sher has already given da kiss on da forehead.......now our vahiniji shud get active........cheek pe peck to banta hain LOL

Our Vahini trying a peck on the cheekShocked...I cant even imagine her doing that...the least I expect that she atleast understands that Dutta is flirting with herWinkLOL...Par Nakku to Nakku haiD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Pooja_219left_forevermozart66

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by Sophia21

Sop u think so CVs will let go tasha's first nite together without any stuff? I mean after tat dinner will they directly show that pre-cap?? wat if tat pre-cap happens on wednesday/thrusday and monday tuesday r full of nite?ROFLROFLROFL
Hailaaa... Aise sapne mat dikha... Ouch If this doesnt happen then main to mar jaoungiLOL...
Do u think CVs will make their SR last 2 episode?Shocked HailaaaaLOL I am ready to hug n kiss them if they show that lolEmbarrassedLOL
Dekh CVs have never disappointed us . so then they wnt disappoint us with SR too...u want for how many days jst say and they will give uWinkLOL
yeh CVs ko patane ka tareeka acha hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17left_forever

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Though I can't deny that Dutta has a telling smile in his face, in all probability they'll jump on to the pre-cap scene tonight skipping the night! It's already the next day at PN....Kala having meeting with the smugglers! So, will they go back in time to show how TaSha spent the night? I hope they do...! I definitely wouldn't mind This editing blooper...LOL!

Unfortunately I think ur right...they go on till 1st break on Kala Taisaheb scene and then move straight to the precap scene.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66left_forever

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I no during that 'thoda pyar karne ke liye ' wala part this thought crossed my mind .I think v r more obsessed wid their SR than they themselvesWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17left_forever

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

[QUOTE=ccolaco]
Dutta kabhie simple nahi tha...you remember even when he was going to marry Sups...and Nakku had come to fetch him...he was giving her a once over....I was like...gadhe!!!! ab to samaj le...LOL...and now he is become smarter, to hamari tubelight-vahini, blink blink kar rahi haiLOL...arre woh keh raha hai...tere Bappa ka naam le kar...ke yaha pe tum logo ko thoda pyaar karne ke liye laya gaya hai...aur tu hai ke 'mein khana parosti hai' *smacks her head*LOL
Arey haa re ...true

kahi Naku khana hi parosti rahi tho D out of frustration usse kha lega ek dinROFLROFLROFL

Dutta Vampire ban gayaROFL....Sahi mein the only day, Nakku took a hint was during the Shart wala scne *uff it is suddenly too hot over here*....and then our favourite KMH had to come..but right now there is not KMH and even Dutta is trying to say that Bappa wants us to love each other a 'bit'....I seriously think D will have to make her realize on gunpoingLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17AbhiAnileft_foreverPooja_219-bharti--Azy-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Though I can't deny that Dutta has a telling smile in his face, in all probability they'll jump on to the pre-cap scene tonight skipping the night! It's already the next day at PN....Kala having meeting with the smugglers! So, will they go back in time to show how TaSha spent the night? I hope they do...! I definitely wouldn't mind This editing blooper...LOL!

Unfortunately I think ur right...they go on till 1st break on Kala Taisaheb scene and then move straight to the precap scene.Ouch
ok Ksh..nite gone...but how abut they awaking up next morning. atleast then we can cum to knw how they were sleeping?

dont tell me Cvs will show Naku sleeping sumwhere else and D sumwhere else???Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

I no during that 'thoda pyar karne ke liye ' wala part this thought crossed my mind .I think v r more obsessed wid their SR than they themselvesWink

Niki we understand wat is gud for them than they themselves do..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

niki11

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@Crystal: They wont show anything at all. During several phases in their relationship we didnt know abt their sleeping arrangements.

Pooja_219

Go to top