Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jagrutid

irs probably not what anyone wants to hear but the cvs might be waiting till both of them get bk to patil niwas..😵

I hope not...Dutta's room has been made ashuddh by that Seema. They better have their SR in the jungle only.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sophie, crys and bushy---u 3 besharam larkiyan!! lol... 3 idiots kam thay LTL mein? jo ab tum 3 besharamiyan agaye? lol
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Atleast we know they slept on the same SINGLE bed under a SINGLE kambal.☺️

haha yh thts the starting point, afterall eventually the mangal wil happen under the kambal😆😉😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I hope not...Dutta's room has been made ashuddh by that Seema. They better have their SR in the jungle only.

has she been sleeping in tht room? wt weirdo is she? despite knwin he's married n made it perfectly clear tht he cnt hav her in his life, she's stil dreaming, i mean u'd think she wud hav changed her mind upon realising tht he's her friend's hubby..bt no kala had 2 cum poison her mind n knw she's tagged along kala as her chamchi... i was hpin baji or AS wud spot Seema n throw her out..i reali wnt her out b4 DN return otherwise knwin naku she myt say 2 seema 2 stay in the house as she took care of dutta--so return the favour by letting her stay🤢 u knw hw naku cn b at times...😕
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
how come i missed these expressions..😲🤣...yup, gadha is thinking about SR..🤣
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG yeah..h eis thinking about SR..and they were sleeping together..hayye..lekin kuch bhi nahi dikhaya..
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think you girls are reading too much into things... admi smile nahin karsakta kya... maybe hes thinking "khana atcha hai😉"
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

has she been sleeping in tht room? wt weirdo is she? despite knwin he's married n made it perfectly clear tht he cnt hav her in his life, she's stil dreaming, i mean u'd think she wud hav changed her mind upon realising tht he's her friend's hubby..bt no kala had 2 cum poison her mind n knw she's tagged along kala as her chamchi... i was hpin baji or AS wud spot Seema n throw her out..i reali wnt her out b4 DN return otherwise knwin naku she myt say 2 seema 2 stay in the house as she took care of dutta--so return the favour by letting her stay🤢 u knw hw naku cn b at times...😕

i am very much sure that seema is here to stay woh hamari chati par moong dalegi that is why i dont want dn to return to pn so soon the moment they will enter pn seema will see to it that naku and dutta are driven apart moreover  colors is showing the third angle in almost all of its shows like mkb bv and ut  so they are obsessed with the third angle