Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Was Dutta thinking SR? - Page 4

left_forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: niki11

I no during that 'thoda pyar karne ke liye ' wala part this thought crossed my mind .I think v r more obsessed wid their SR than they themselves😉

Niki we understand wat is gud for them than they themselves do..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Crystal: They wont show anything at all. During several phases in their relationship we didnt know abt their sleeping arrangements.
left_forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Crystal: They wont show anything at all. During several phases in their relationship we didnt know abt their sleeping arrangements.

Ksh😭😭...thodi si umeed jagayi thi...thik hai will wait for next nite😉...kabhi to aayega woh din 😍mean raat 😆😆
TheRager thumbnail

But despite all the sensible posts I am still hoping they show their sleeping arrangements atleast when they get up in the morning.😍

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh....the only time they actually lived together in a room was during the DP track! But, the CVs made it amply clear back then what their relationship status was...remember that kambakht curtain? This time round, it's even more important to show their sleeping arrangements...I'll consider it a blooper if they don't😳 
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
irs probably not what anyone wants to hear but the cvs might be waiting till both of them get bk to patil niwas..😵
left_forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

But despite all the sensible posts I am still hoping they show their sleeping arrangements atleast when they get up in the morning.😍

Shreya they showed...they showed...they showed🥳🥳🥳 Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Or perhaps he was thinking about regaining his eyesight back, and going back to PN with Nakku to freed AS and Baaji .... 🤔
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Ksh....the only time they actually lived together in a room was during the DP track! But, the CVs made it amply clear back then what their relationship status was...remember that kambakht curtain? This time round, it's even more important to show their sleeping arrangements...I'll consider it a blooper if they don't😳 

Where was Naku sleeping after wedding 1 when she moved to Dutta's room? And after wedding 2 before she moved out of Dutta's room.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
exactly i was thinking same when dutta said that thoda pyaar kar saken