Your daily possesions! - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago
hey megha_desai 😊 hw swt of u to notice dat me a senior mem now. thanx
My comb, my mobile , an Architect's bye laws book , Vastu shatra book & chocolates. Edited by ritu - 19 years ago

Originally posted by anjali308

good point, Pindai----i need my car to get to my university or wherever i'm going (for those days i decide to skip class...πŸ˜‰).  When going to the University, I usually always have a cup of coffee (can't function without it πŸ˜•), my shoulder bag with books, notebooks, pens, etc, driver's license, car keys, cell phone, wallet (with lots of $$$ hopefully πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰), uni id, sunglasses,  my eyeglasses (if my contacts fall out, I am blind and in BIG trouble...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•), hairbrush, body spray, mirror, lip gloss, tweezers (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), tissues, gum/candy, and my iPod (comes in handy during boring lectures in huge lecture halls---professor never even notices πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰).  I'm a hoarder so i take EVERYTHING with me---i'm sure i've forgotten a lot of stuff.

wow thats a lot anju di

I don't leave to college without my Cell phone ( absolutely necessary during those insanely long lectures which drive you to the heights of sleep BUT you have to attend them.............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) , eyeliner, lip gloss, Notepad , earrings & other jewelry stuff , watch ( i don't go anywhere out of home without my watch) , wallet , my contact lens ( I don't have the time in the morning to put them on ..) , a few books , lots of pens to keep my mind occupied (helps in designing ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰), hair-brush and of course tissues.

I am sure I have forgotten a lot of things COZ I am a hoarder and u never know when something may come in handy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by phoenix

I can't leave without my mobile phone,keys,wallet,watch and a piece of towel...

What type of towel Bhaiya? Beach or Bath??????πŸ˜‰
OH ya, Im also a Hoarder, coz every since I was 2 I kept on putting stuff in bags n I meant any bags and Ending up putting them sumewhere n forgeting it. Once  got into big trouble coz I lost a golden bracelet of my brother who was given by his granddad to him wen i Put it in a jewelerry box and its somewhere in our other house.πŸ˜†Also it said my Bro's name!!!πŸ˜† I dont call my granddad our coz I dont prefer himas my Granddad to be honest I HATE HIM even though He is DEAD!!!
Originally posted by jazmine

lol jennyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by jazmine

hmmm bathπŸ˜†(j/k),well actually it's pocket size towel yaar like tissue

OHHH MY!!! My list is like WO!!!!
Well i cant live without my
1.Purse
2.Lipgloss
3.Eye Shadow
4.Mascara
5.Cell! I WUD DIE WITHOUT IT!! *Call mehπŸ˜›* DRINGGGG...
6.My ring!!! CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT.. omg i almost lost it once! Worst day of my life!
7.My Earrings, but i never forgot them cuz i wear them *Luwinz Long Earringz*
8.HairBrush! xP
9.Watch!
10.Pen
12.Like anjali di! IPOD... luckily im never caughtπŸ˜‰ I cant live without music
13.My wallet!