Which colour Suits Gopi the most?

Poll Choice
Green(Kinjal's engagement)
Blue(Kinjal's wedding)
Red(Dandiya)
any other, mention
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guyz, we all know that Gopi is very beautiful. Guyz plz vote as to which colour suits her the most?You can also post pictures if you wish!😊
she looks beutiful in green dress in kinjal engagement
I think all colours suit Gopi. I particularly like her in that saree she wore on her return to the Modi house after being sent away, it was purple and yellow, i have watched that episode so many times and i just love her in that colour, also on her return, not the first day, but the day of the Vachan she wore pink and blue saree, that looked really good, even the pink make up was maching she looked awesome.

Here i have chosen red dandiya outfit and deep red looks really good on her too, green Kinjal engagement dress looked good too, but i think i'm one of the few who liked her look equally at the dandiya competition and kinjal's engagement to Elesh.
She looks really good in yellow
i think she looks good in lavender and blue
She looks good in all colours but I liked her the best in pink. (when she's in Ahem lala land Saathiya title song)
the green dress which she wore in kinjals engagement is my fav...............😃

EACH AND EVERY COLOUR ON EARTH SUITS BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT NATURAL GOPI

as long as she dosnt all time keep her pichkaa hua sqeezed questiona mark face , ALL IS WELL ON HER