Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 91)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Great Update Thanks.

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Nice udpates! Thanks for the double update! I really enjoyed reading both the updates! The scene where Abhay is talking to Piya on the phone and Chand is getting annoyed is too funny! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile
yanice15 Newbie
yanice15
yanice15

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
it was amazing...pls update soon!
Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
great update...
plzz update soonSmileSmile
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Woww yaar dis is Awesome.. 2 updates at a time..rocking..luv u.. Abhiya part were amazing..n their Convo was lovely.. OMG.. Chand..breathe in..breathe out..thing was funny.. Overall Loved it.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
fab
katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
                            so sorry guys.. i ve gotten lazy these days and im not replying to your comments... i wil do it pakka.. next time.. Wink ok well here's the update..! 

Chapter 25

"Wait..!!" Abhay called out to her.. taking in a deep breath Piya stopped in her tracks clenching the ficiton book in her hand, "What now..? Did you forget to add something in the raining insults you poured on me yesterday.. or are you trying to be nice again, so that it will be more fun to repeat the process..??!" she said sarcastically, the words Piya uttered, Abhay felt like his mind and heart was gonna explode.. he could understand with what she must have gone through.. it was tough, when your love.. whom you love so much than life itself speaks to you in the most harsh and painful words, you can feel yourself tearing apart into a million pieces.. shattered..!! Abhay admitted in his mind that if he would be a victim of such mockery, he would surely need time to bring himself together.. and to stop breaking down..  
                                           Piya was always strong and never wanted to venture into the emotions.. cause she knew very well.. if she did, she would become helpless and weak.. and that in not what her mother taught her..!! "Piya..!" he whispered as he slowly began to walk towards her.. Piya turned her face away, signaling him that she was least interested, but only she knew even though angry she couldnt stop her body from reacting to his closeness the way it did. His name itself was enough to turn her stomach upside down.. even though they had been through a lot.. her heart still flip flopped at his mere actions. "Look I told Im sorry..!" he said, his face was cringed.. after all the harsh words he had inflicted upon her, he wouldnt dare to look into her eyes which still now carried the essence of love along with her anger on him. He questioned himself how he could hurt a angel like this.. who is so forgiving.. who still loved him.. no matter what he was.. what he did.. he clearly didnt deserve her..! 
                                             "And i thought i told you that you're forgiven also.. didnt I..?" she said raising her eyebrows still in her not-interested act. He moved more closer to her.. his lips were at her ears.. she could feel the hot breath fanning her tiny hairs at the ear. His breaths made her heart skip a beat and was breathing heavily herself. noticing her reaction he simply smirked and slided his hand across her bare arm errupting goose bumps on its trail.. he touched her fingers and pressed them tightly, which made Piya gasp. He ever so slowly took the book from her hands and placed it on the table and pulled her towards him by her waist, her back crashed on his chest. Her breathing only increased.. so did his.. he encirled his arm all around her tiny waist and crushed her even more on his combo of rock and soft body sent shivers along her spine. His actions were turning her on.. no doubt, her mind was beginning to fade, as she could feel the over whelming flutters in her dil and dhimmag..! He could feel her shivering underneath his body, what he really wanted to do is to.. kiss her hard..! But if he did do that, it would break her bones.. oops.. no ways.. got to be gentle.. he tamed his wild wishes, he moved the hair on her neck and nibbled on her fair neck, the second Abhay's lips rested on Piya's skin, she slightly jumped which made Abhay tighten his grip over her waist even more tighter. "Abhay" she moaned as Abhay kissed her neck softly, she held on his arm on her hip.. scratching his arms to control her bursting pleasure. She felt complete with him with her, together.. and the forever part she was not sure of..! "Reasons why you should not love a vampire.." he said with his lips stil on her skin.
                                                 "Hmmm.." is all what Piya could say.. Abhay sweet trail of kisses went over her collar bone, he bent back a lil to allow more space.. he became urgent in his kisses pulling her up with his arm, and placing open mouthed kisses above her chest.. Piya could feel this going to fast.. she felt that she could not take so much.. so much pleasure.. so many feelings which were heating up her brain.. "Abhay.. " she said again, he understood that tone well.. he lowered her, coming back to her shoulders, " Cause they are very urgent and not easily satisfied.. " he said bringing out his tongue tasting her, and kissing her all the way upto her neck.. he kissed her small cute ear, "Cause they also bite.. " he said biting the tender flesh at her ear which made her jerk again.. 
                                                He turned her body in a jerk, she was facing Abhay now.. her face was completely red and so was his.. he threw his arm around her and hugged her tightly.. he really wanted to say, 'I love you Piya.. i love you so much.. you donno how much i do.. everytime i look at you.. i feel this is my world.. mine forever.. the most beatiful.. the most sweet kind loving strong brave.. wonderful.. i could just go on and on.. but the truth is that i dont deserve you.. true i love you.. but im a vampire.. you can live so long.. but if i do accept my feelings.. i would only bring you in deeper trouble.. and i cant see you my love in pain.. i know this will hurt.. i know im goin to be rude after this.. but im sorry i cant help to stay away from you.. i should have never come.. i know its my fault.. shown you the love i have for you.. im so sorry Piya.' he said in his mind.. as his deeds began to cross his mind.. questioning his lame actions.. which were just going to add up to Piya's sorrows.. 'I should have never come here..' he said again and again in his mind, he felt immense pain.. he could feel the salt water fill up his eyes.. not wanting to hurt her anymore.. he left her from his tight embrace.. as piya looked up..she could say the arrogance was back in his eyes.. Mood swing..! Again..!!! She knew he was just going to throw a bunch of insults at her.. she hated herself for responding to his touches, to letting him advance.. she knew she loves him.. so complicated..!
                                                  While Abhay was thinking at the not-so-rude-but-hurt-ing comments in his mind, in the meanwhile she just took the books from the table and slowly walked away without saying anythin..! It surprised Abhay.. 'Am i that obvious r she just knws me too wel' he thought he didn't leave the library.. he wanted to clear his thoughts.. plan well.. what to do.. and then procede.. but when ever he sees Piya, he just control himself from running around her like a satellite..! It was so difficult.. it was the battle of the heart and mind..! He sat down on one of the chair.. put his head into his hands.. cursing himself for being so vulnerable.. 
                                                   Piya was walking back to her class.. but she was still shivering, she had gotten out of the effect of his touch.. it always hypnotised her.. his touch.. his smell.. his voice.. his features.. his sweet nature and even his rudeness..! She was very sure that Abhay did love her.. but she didnt understand why he behaved so indifferently with her.. if he really didnt love her.. he could just stay away.. but he wouldnt.. but when he comes close.. he causes pain.. but the proof is crystal clear in his eyes.. that he is forced to hurt her..! it was so confusing to her.. and she had no idea what to do.. 

--------------------------------------------------

Piya got down at a village which was about 10km away from fatepur sikri.. carrying her luggage she stepped out. Watching the bus go.. she began to walk.. when her cell beeped.. she took it out from her bag.. a smile spread across her face.. when she saw the sender's name.. but that smile was soon clawed off.. when she read the message.. her eyes widened in shock.. and her breathing became faster.. 'I have your precious Abhay.. come and get him if you want.. love Tala..'

guys let me know what you think.. and if you did like.. hit the 'like' button right down thr.. n pls comment..!!! 

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15san1989ash12nanz_2211vikramdeyquarkinsentj_blackannie.shonapallavisarkarMavi18TheMiaw000tanya.dsouza.SmokeySilence.Deepi20minahil1997...Nidhi...dmg_roks_antarashivanirajputkarantakiarifrah.gangesegbRozy77charmingkillerCute_GalAriyaLilyOrchid--sumana13--heena_mehtapatakha-guddiilove99mijanurshewolf.shalini_scuteariyaSheDevil..Bournville..

tj_black Senior Member
tj_black
tj_black

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
yayyy i m first...
wow how romantic they r...love abhay nd piya...
awesome update 
i m speechless...

Edited by cblover - 22 June 2011 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwataripatakha-guddi

Go to top