Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 9)

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

update soon..

yup.. the next update wil b up by tomo.. thnks 4 readn.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouza

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
add me to ur pm list

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
              Chapter 6

Seated on a wooden bench,  Abhay's mind went reeling back to all the incidents of the past month, when Piya discovered his dark secrets...

30 days ago...
                                 That night... it was Kabir's birthday party... and he had called Abhay,, can you believe it..? OMG..! Well Piya actually was looking forward for that party as she knew Abhay too was invited. They both were fatally attracted to each other.. no complaining in that but Piya also knew that there was something up with Abhay, he was not normal he was defenitely hiding something from and she just HAD to know it.. And that night answered everything.. Abhay came to the party with a black T and black jeans, and a Black wrist watch.. obsessed with BLACK.. at 9pm, Piya was wonderfully dressed in a red frock kinda dress, it was sleevless, normal neck, it was lightly jittery and the dress was knee-length, the dress had beautifully co-ordinated with her bubbly face.
                                   She was already there talking to Kabir, it seemed like everyone was having fun. And Abhay as usual wanted to just sulk in a corner but as soon as he saw T making her bugging way to him, knowing she would spoil his plans of lonliness-peace of mind, and would start bragging about the million dozen boys interested in her.. no way! He in no way wanted to get stuck with T..!! So he just escaped from there and made his way to the garden, there were many people out there, they were dancing, they had arranged for an outdoor dancing, of course silent romantic couple dance wala.. because the background was just perfect and inside the house was beautifully decorated just like a mini disco, for some fun.. like Misha who are not interested in romance and blah blah blah..! 
                                   There was a musical fountain in the garden, Abhay was sitting on one the benches quietly without any disturbance, he didnt want to come to this damn party, he just came here because their parents insisted saying that they dont want anyone to get doubts.. which will bring danger to their very survival..! gah..! what the hell..! Whatever he was just sitting and looking over the couples once in a while as he was too busy playing games in the BLACKBerry.. little boy Abhay, he was looking just like a 12 yr old playing those games so excited but as soon as he lifted his head for an instant, he saw Piya and Kabir in each other's arms dancing away in the soft music of the night. 
                                      There was only Piya and Kabir out in the garden, along with Abhay of course. But Abhay could not be seen, he was sitting on a bench behind a tree in the dark..(where else.?) and his eyes were literally on fire when he saw the sight of Piya and Kabir. Both of them seemed to have a good time, well Piya kinda looked lost in her thoughts, as he whirled she lost balance and was about to fall, when Kabir caught hold of her instantly, Abhay didnt even move a muscle cause he was 100% sure that Kabir would definetely not let Piya bite the dust, and he was 200% percent sure that he loved Piya way more than Kabir can ever do. But still Abhay trusted Kabir, "Are you ok.?" Kabir asked her in a concerned voice, as she was standing there dumb-founded.. "Ya, Im fine Kabir, It's just that I've been thinking so much lately that I've ended up having a slight headache that's al" she said, looking quite tired now..! Abhay felt this pain that he had hurt her, he had caused her headache, because she was thinking about him.. he was feeling guilty..! I mean seriously Piya was fighting 'tooth and nail' for knowing his secrets.. who wouldnt have a headache..!! 
                                       And with that Kabir decided to take her to his bedroom and rest for a while and with that they both went inside the house and made their way upstairs to Kabir's room. He handed over some pills to her and told her to take rest and also said that he will be coming back soon. Piya was alone in the room, she was closing her eyes, 'Where are you Abhay.? I want my answers, I need to know What are you .? Who are you.? I need to know..! You're not ordinary. that's for certain.. are you a vampire..? Can it be, maybe you are, all my research points to the same thing.. that you've the characteristics of a Vampire.. but is it posssible mythical creatures can exist.? Well you exist.. but are you a mythical creature.. oh god i need to know..!!!' she kept on thinking lying on the bed and slowly closing her eyes, taking a deep breath.. she calmed herself down before her brain explodes due to- "ERROR.. Too many questionszzz..!!"
                                        She started her command her brain to change the topic.. she slowly felt the window open, she just turned to its side to see what it was, aahoi..! there he was Mr.Abhay Raichand savior of damsel of distress..dhan te nan, at the window edge, he easily made his way to the room from the window, and stood there in front of her, her eyes were widened in shock. "There's something called as a DOOR..! so dude why the window.. ? Are you just a big fan of Akshay Kumar like I am or you just have this irresistible attraction to danger..?" she asked hyped with eyes popping out and mouth wide agap. He was laughing now, he was lovely sight really, flaunting his dimples like that just too hot..! God.. does he want to burn the building down.? "Oops..! sorry i forgot" he said before bursting into laughter again.. Piya was staring wondering what to say in a moment like this.. this was a party.. he was invited, he could make his grand entry through the door too..!! But she really was very happy that he was laughing, she was beginning to think Abhay does not possess the ability to laugh..! 
                                        Then finally he stopped, Piya was looking away, "I'm sorry.. if i've caused you a headache Piya" he said innocently, "Ha..? ha..! yes you have caused me a headache Mr. i need to know what you are and that's final..!!" she sat there with her arms folded across her chest. 'So kiddish, yet so maturely beautiful.. such a pearl she is' he thought at the back of his head. "Well , duh..! what kind of a question is that Piya, I'm a human of course..!", "No you're not", she said raising from her bed. She got up from the bed and stood right in front of him, "You better tell me the truth or else..!" she said warning.. with her forefinger..! "Or else what Jaiswal. you and me both know that you can not do anythin to me, so why do you even try..?" he said arrogantly, he just pumped Piya with fuel, and so she burnt, "What the heck do you think of yourself.. ! just because you're rich and handsome doesnt mean that you can do anything to me.. you got that on your face.. you idiot.."she spat. "Atleast you found me handsome, and i was worrying that you've lost your taste when you started dating that Kabir..!" he said smirking."Oh.. you're not getting away that easy dude..! trying to change the topic eh.? sorry to burst your bubble, but that's never gonna happen.. ! I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE..!" she said dangerously her eyes burning with anger.He slowly walked towards her.. he caught her finger and folded it back.. looking at her hand then at her eyes.. he slowly came forward.. held her shoulders... took a deep breath and kissed her forehead and left the room with 'blushing' Piya dazed.

All the players come on the court please.. take your positions.. the refree said blowing his whistle..

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15san1989ash12mangonavikramdeyMavi18mansimtanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antarashivanirajputkarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Cute_GalcharmingkillergangesegbPari-GuptaSupervampireRozy77--sumana13--ozzyiealicia212janu1610aamirkhanfanshalini_sshewolf.ilove99cuteariyaSilverBell

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
please continue. you are just leaving the story hanging thts so unfair

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatarishalini_s

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

please continue. you are just leaving the story hanging thts so unfair

im so sorry..Ouch wel i updated now.. i l update soon..! i do hope that u liked it..!! Big smile
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i like it what i meant, what I meant was give a long update and reveal the discovery secret soon.

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

i like it what i meant, what I meant was give a long update and reveal the discovery secret soon.

oh k.. i l work on that dude..!! she is going to know the basics of his secrets by the next update... Big smile
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
awesome update dear...
update soon...Smile

katiehiwatari

Go to top