Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
very interesting update..:) loved it..carry on the good work :) continue soon :)
Great ..awesome update...
thanks for the PM...and update soon...
wow superb update I loved it yaar.Pia question bank ahahha😉😆😆& chand was really weird😆
HEY KATIE😃
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR👏👏👏...
SO FINALLY ABHAY FOUND THE MISSING PART OF THAT RING😊😊😊...
OMG CHAND IS TOO MUCH YAAR😆😆😆...
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NXT...PLZ UPDATE SOON DEAR
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV U
SUNITA
wow
awesome
fantastic
fabulous
continue soon
plz pm me
awesome update yaar.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
                                               Chapter 34

Chand was alomost home.. he was only some 40 km far.. he had escaped from the elf thnks to Sabrina.. she had sensed that something was wrong.. and the family needed help and so she came down to help Chand.. with a duplicate taking Chand's place..  recieving the news that Abhay found the ring and is headed back home now.. he began to return back home with Sabrina along with him.. Sabrina was not a serious witch.. she was a fun loving crazy witch.. no wonder Chand was getting a headache.. "First an elf.. and then i get a crazy witch." he murmered under his breath.. all the while running.. "Ah.. ah.. i heard that.!" said Sabrina, "So what.?" Chand said annoyingly.. "Ha.. you're such a meanie.. gosh.. Abhay is so much better.. though he puts on a cover like "Im the tough guy" attitude.. atleast he is sweet and nice.. but you.. you're just nasty.. you meanie uncle.!", "Shut up,, witch i don need to learn from how i ought to be and not.. and anyway who are you calling uncle.. you're a thousand years older to me..!", "Yeah.. and you din give to respect me do you.?", "Ugh.. really stop it..! you're going around me in circles.. why the heck are you doing that.?", "Maybe coz i have a broom..", "Fake broom.!", "Shut up.!" she said annoyed now.. Sabrina had literally picked up all off Chand's working brain cells by going around him in circles as he ran.. with her potion ka kamaal-broom.! 
                                            Abhay stopped.. "What is that.?" he wondered stopping.. "What is what.?" asked Piya panicked.. "Hey.!!!" said a voice resounding from the bak.. The voice was familiar.. almost too familiar.. Sabrina.! Abhay turned bak to find Sabrina and Chand.. "Hey Sabby long time.. how have you been.?" he said gleaming a wide smile at he with Piya still in his arms as Piya just observed Sabrina with her brown orbs innocently.. "Ah.. so this is the Maithali dopple ganger.. Piya the ultimate chick for whom Abhay fell head over heels in love with..!*smirk* oh silly me.. you're shows don have heels i see..!".. Abhay cracked up laughing.. "you've not changed one bit.!".. "Duh..!" replied Sabrina.. "Let's go.. we should not waste time.. i feel tht they are on our track.. quick.!" as Sabrina voiced them.. all the 3 supernaturals.. zoomed past the woods onto the roads so fast that they were invisibe to the naked eye.. Piya just closed her eyes as tight as possible.. Sabrina hasd cast a spell on Piya's body by which she would not feel dizzy..   
                                              "Welcome home..!!" exclaimed Haseena as the foursome reached home.. as she opened the doors widely.. Sabrina got in and hugged Haseena.. "Stil got that shape in check" she said winking.. Haseena could only blush at that.! While Abhay chuckled.. "Yeah.. my mom is one hot diva..!"."Shut up.. Abhay.. just take Piya up.. she might be dizzy..!" Haseens said.. while her face was all tomato red for Abhay's reply.. Piya was laying unconcious in Abhay's arms.. as Abhay took her into his large room.. While down the hall Haseena prepared some tasty drinks for the supernatural guest.. as they seated on the wide sofas of the Raichand mansion.. 
                                                 "Piya.. Piya..!" Abhay said shaking her by the shoulder.. she twisted her mouth, she was irritated.. Abhay understood that she was sleeping.. that brought upon a nasty grin on his charming face.. he slowly got up from the bed, eyeing Piya mischeviously.. he took a jug of water from the shower.. tiptoeing.. Abhay slowly walked over the bed.. and poured it on her..! Piya got up with a jerk, "What.. why.? huh.. wat happened..? Abhay.!?" she exclaimed as the water droplets seep through the thin layer of her dress .. her temper shot up when she saw Abhay laughing.. "Not at all funny Mr.Abhay Raichand.. what's with you and water.? This is the second time i have been washed with your stupid pranks.. you idiot.!" she spat shivering.. "Haha.. i lke water.. when you're wet.. u look real sexy.!".. Piya was all painted red.. "Ah.. how much i love to see that blotch red colour your face turns into whenever i praise you.. undenaiably cute.!" he said coming close to her and touching the soft tender skin of her face gently.. Piya shuddered wit his touch.. Abhay loved the way he would feel when his skin was on hers.. he bcame to grow more desperate.. he clutched her hand and pressed it.. piya slightly jumped at the sudden action.. Piya lookd up to see Abhay's teasin eyes filled with passion.. supressing her own desire.. Piya blurted.. "Ah.. shoo.. i ve got lots of studies to catch up to.. so bye Abhay.!" she said pushing him away and trying to make her way towards the door without becoming weak and all go all mushy with Abhay.. As piya stood at the enterance of the room door.. to open the door.. Abhay stood behind quietly.. touching her arm.. and moving across her arms.. Piya's heartbeat grew erractic.. 
                                                    Abhay moved the hair around her neck providing place for his lips to slip in between... and gnaw on her tender flesh.. Piya shuddered at his soft touches.. his feather like lips tickled her senses.. she crushed her hands together in nervousness.. Taking a deep breath.. he moved behind and slipped his large hand around her waist, supporting her.. as her back hit his chest, it created butterflies in her stomach.. he turned her around to find her flushed, he put his hands on her shoulders. Putting a finger below her chin.. he lifted her face to see what she was going through with the insight given by her beautiful brown orbs.. she was very shy.. Abhay smiled at her... slpping his hand around her waist again.. he pulled her closer to himself.. and crushed his body onto hers.. tightly wrapping his arms in a protectively. Piya snuggled closer pressing her hands on his back.. the wetness of her cloth was not at all helping.. Abhay could feel her every curve under himself, taking his emotions to a higher level.. all piya could do was to blush.. blush and blush some more.!! 
                                                   "Aha... caught you redhanded.!!!!" Sabrina screamed as she barged through Abhay's room.. both Abhay and Piya underwent sudden shock when they saw her.. they were embarresed at the position they were in.. "You guys.! Cant blame em'.. you're teenagers.. but seriously u find a bed and just get started.!?" Sabrina asked naughtily which made Piya go red al over again.. Abhay became uncomfortable now.. figeting with Piya T shirt... "Sabrina..!" Abhay complained.. Sabrina just smirked and said, "Lol.. sorry for tat.. hmm anyways you look cute together.. wel if you don mind can u pls cut it out.. i want to talk somethin important.!"

hey guys here is the update.. im sorry i couldnt update earlier ..!!!! wel.. i hope u like it.. if u do.. pls do hit "like" button and comment.. thnks so much.. !! love u guys...
brilliant update. love sabrina's naughtiness 😆 and abhiya romance. 😍

HEY KATIE😃

AWESOME UPDATE DEAR👏👏👏...
POOR CHAND😆😆😆😆😆...
OMG HASEENA BLUSHED😉😉...
LOVED ABHIYA MOMENT N HIS NAUGHTYNESS😳😳😉...
LOVED SABRINA N HER NAUGHTNESS😳😳😳...
PLZ UPDATE SOON
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV U
SUNITA
amazing update brill...plz cont soon ...