Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 80)

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cblover

awesome...great job...loved it

thnks so much..!! Embarrassed

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMiaw000

too gud dear,well hope piya will be safe..

thnks..!!! Embarrassed
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMiaw000

Pm me soon

okiee..!! Big smile 
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gangesegb

loved it...

thnks..!! Embarrassed
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
                                  Chapter 22

As she was walking back to the hostel.. her lips were softly humming a song, snapping her fingers.. she was chirping happily back.. 'Aooo..!' a loud howl came piercing to Piya's ears which immediately startled her.. she began to shiver, she knew it was danger.. she tried to avoid the fear running in her body which was scaring the day lights out of now.. she simply tried to make herself calm, taking deep breaths.. she slowly continued her walk. Her legs were still trembling, words didnt dare to exit her fear-strikken mouth.. another howl came and this was louder.. perhaps closer.. she clenched her fists, she really thought she was done for.. it was him.. he had come again.. Abhay was not there now.. panic danced all over her face. "Going somewhere..??" a deep masculine harsh voice growled, staring at Piya down.. she slowly raised her eyes to meet the familiar face.. she began to tremble.. the face eruppted a thousand nightmares in her.. sweat began to roll off her fair face as she stood there dumb struck and in awe..! 
                                 "Looks like im lost.. can you show me the way please..?!" he said grinning at Piya. Piya just gulped down the saliva, n her breathin was abnormal.. of course whose wouldnt when they saw a werewolf in his human form standing right next to you and looking right at you..!! "What do you want.?" she said still shivering, "Ah.. what a fine question you ask madame.?" he said in a gentle voice.. "Dont you know what i want.?, he continued growling.. it was taking all the strength for Piya to pull herself together and stand straight without passing out.! "I know what you want, you dog.!" she said annoyed.. she was actually surprised by own confidence as she spit the words on his face. In a second he was near Piya.. pressing her arm with his tight grip which were causing rashes on here ablaster skin, she was wincing in pain.. "How dare you address me like that, you weak human.. Im Ivan.. a strong werewolf.. leader of a pack of a 50 werewolves, where the hell did you get the nerve to speak to me in such a high tone abusing me, i wonder.?!" he said through gritted teeth, his eyes wild in anger.. his eyebrows knitted together expressing wonder and anger at Piya, who was still trying to free herself from the huge monster staring down at her.. "You better spit the truth out right now.?! orelse no one is goin to save your neck from me.! " he said rashly as he was digging his nails into her soft skin. Her arm was aching, blood began to flow down her arm, she was confused.. she didnt know what to do.. she has to save herself.. she cant be weak.. not now.! "Ok.. fine i wil tel you.. where the next part of the silver is hidden.!" she said in a pleading tone. 
                                    As soon as she mouthed these words, Ivan began to give a wide wild smile which was unmistakably horrondus.. as his canines which were razor sharp were exposed, and his eyes green sending tremors to Piya's body. "Finally..!!", he said extending his arms letting go of Piya's arm, grinning wildly. "So lets get started Girlie.." he said chuckling a devilish laugh. Piya knew what she was doing.. building up the determination in her mind., she began to move slowly.. her feet were in motion again, she was walking back on the way to the bus stop, "Follow me.!", she said as she continued her parade.. very soon Ivan was walking beside her in a good mood, his shimmering green orbs sparkling in victory. She eyed Ivan in the corner of her eyes, she kept looking at him as her hand slowly began to slid into the bagpack, which was slinging on the right side of her waist.. Ivan caught her red handed as she was staring widely at him, checking her out from head to foot he asked, "Are you okay.?!" he asked in a voice filled with thick suspision, "Huh.? ya.. im fine.. i was just wondering if your eyes are always that green..!" she said trying to covering up with ease.. Ivan didnt suspect,he just smiled in return, "There's a lot for you to know little one.. ", he said, "Hey im not little..!" she snorted trying to bring about the 'being real' effect.. and it worked like a charm, he just laughed.. *sigh* 'good acting Piya.. people were serious when they praised me at the Romeo Juliet drama.. may be i have a good career of an actress.. cool.!' she thought and reality suddenly hit her.. 'Argh.. what's wrong with me.? Im walking beside a werewolf and thinking about me future acting career.. arre career thab hogi na jab mein yahaan se mein zinda laut jao..!' concentrating herself, her hand continued to slip forward into the side Zip of her red bag.. she began to cough as hard as possible to avoid the tiny noise created by opening the tiny zip... "Seriously are you okay..?" he asked annoyed this time.. Piya just smiled looking at Ivan as she got hold of the necklace finally.. it was the same necklace Abhay had given to help Piya to save herself from supernaturals.. when the necklace is worn, the person cannot be sensed by a supernatural element.. gathering the courage  "Ah.. ya.. common seriously your bloody bark is way more annoying anyway.." she said moving her left hand to her neck swiftly as her right hand clutched the necklace tightly.. trying to bring about the rage bottled in him.. "YOU..!!!!" he sprang in anger as Piya immediately plucked the silver necklace off her tender neck and pointing the silver S straight into Ivan's chest as hard as possible.. 
                                      Looking down at the silver in his chest, Ivan began to fall down.. clutching his chest with immense pain.. he felt like he was on extreme fire.. burning the living tissues of his body.. his hands froze at the pain and he couldnt do anything to stop Piya from digging the silver further into his heart.. and soon enough he became unconcious as he was slept on the road with blood spluttered across his body. Piya ran wildly withdrawing the silver necklace, taking the necklace in her right hand, she fastened the hook of the Abhay's 'super non-rador necklace' to her neck.. and she was done.!! She was atleast a little safe.. she felt proud of herself that she COULD take of herself.. without the help of Abhay.. she survived, she exhaled deeply as she ran like a wild cheetah..! She had run into the bus stand.. and there was the bus.. reaching the stop.. she didnt think twice.. taking her luggage off.. she plunged into the bus..
                                       She breathed a sigh of relief, as she sat down on one of the vacant seats of the bus.. the seat beside her was vacant.. so she put down her luggage next to her.. still catching her breath.. she looked out at the window.. as the green locket was hnging on her neck.. and the silver necklace painted with blood was clutched tightly in her hand..  going back to her memories... 

ok guys here's the update hope u guys liked Piya's bravery.. if u did do hit the 'Like' button.. and pls comment guys..!! 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15san1989ash12vikramdeyD.O_XingMavi18quarkinsentj_blackannie.shonatanya.dsouzaminahil1997...Nidhi...Deepi20shivanirajputgangesegbCute_GalRozy77patakha-guddisunflower52--sumana13--ozzyieadniloverSheDevilcuteariyashalini_silove99matwamangoSilverBell..Bournville...SmokeySilence.

annie.shona Senior Member
annie.shona
annie.shona

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

courageous piya.. 

excellent work i must say . 

keep it up 

continue soon

:)

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
very interesting part liked it thanks for the pm:)
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
owesum update!!!!Clap

wow pia is really brave and she had courage due to which she was able to save herselfEmbarrassed... abhay's panicked expressions would be real worth readingLOL... eagerly waiting fr nxt update , continue soon... love ur ff  and love uHug..

Go to top